Everything You Should (and May Not) Know About 401(k)s
There are a variety of advantages that individuals and businesses aren’t aware of when it comes to maximizing the value of a 401(k) plan. Financial planners Jim Puplava and Paul Horn explain everything you need to know and answer the following questions:
- What are things people should know about their 401(k) that they probably don’t?
- When do you recommend using a Roth over a traditional 401(k)?
- How does Net Unrealized Appreciation (NUA) work?
- What is an in-service rollover?
- Isn’t using a target fund good for people since it is the most common investment strategy?
- How can a business owner benefit from offering a 401(k) to their employees?
About James J Puplava CFP
|04/25/2017||Kathy Fettke on Interest Rates and Affordability of Real Estate||bcast|
|04/24/2017||The Republican and Trump Tax Plan – Who Benefits?||bcast|
|04/22/2017||When Things Get Crazy, Don’t Get Lazy – Focus on Risk!||bcast|
|04/22/2017||Tom McClellan on May Top, June Swoon, and “Mother of All Rallies”||bcast|
|04/18/2017||Dr. Wade Pfau on the Greatest Risk to Your Retirement||bcast|
|04/17/2017||The State of American Retirement||bcast|
|04/15/2017||Are the Credit Markets Signaling Trouble Ahead?||bcast|
|04/15/2017||Technician Jonathan Krinsky on US Stock Market; Robert Rapier on Oil Prices||bcast|
|04/11/2017||The United States Is Broke and a Net Debtor||bcast|
|04/10/2017||Tax Planning With Your Investments||bcast|