Subscribe to the Financial Sense Newshour Podcast
You can subscribe to the Financial Sense Newshour podcast using nearly any podcast application on nearly any PC or mobile device.
- Download and activate iTunes (free).
- Subscribe to Financial Sense Newshour from the iTunes library: http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/financial-sense-newshour/id306759846.
- If you need help subscribing, the "How can I get started?" section of Apple's "FAQs: For Podcast Fans" walks you through the steps to subscribe.
- Download and activate a podcast application, such as Google Listen (free) or DoggCatcher (around $6.99). The Android Market offers a range of podcast apps at various pricepoints in their Applications area.
- Subscribe to Financial Sense Newshour using the URL for the Financial Sense Newshour podcast feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/fsn.
- If you need help subscribing, "How to Subscribe to a Podcast on Android" gives screenshots of subscribing using Google Listen and DoggCatcher.
- Download BlackBerry's podcast application (free): http://us.blackberry.com/smartphones/features/multimedia/podcast.jsp. You'll need a BlackBerry ID login to download the BlackBerry Podcasts app.
- Subscribe to Financial Sense Newshour either by searching for our podcast in BlackBerry's podcast library (using the "Search channels" field under "Explore Podcasts") or by entering the URL for the Financial Sense Newshour podcast feed:http://feeds.feedburner.com/fsn.