Subscribe to the Financial Sense Newshour Podcast
You can subscribe to the free Financial Sense Newshour podcast using nearly any podcast application on nearly any PC or mobile device. (Please note: For premium subscribers to FS Insider, please see the instructions listed on the FAQ page)
- Download and activate iTunes (free).
- Subscribe to Financial Sense Newshour from the iTunes library: http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/financial-sense-newshour/id306759846.
- If you need help subscribing, the "How can I get started?" section of Apple's "FAQs: For Podcast Fans" walks you through the steps to subscribe.
- Download and activate a podcast application (see here). Google Play store offers a range of podcast apps at various price points in their Applications area.
- Subscribe to Financial Sense Newshour using the URL for the Financial Sense Newshour podcast feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/fsn.
- Download BlackBerry's podcast application (free): http://us.blackberry.com/smartphones/features/multimedia/podcast.jsp. You'll need a BlackBerry ID login to download the BlackBerry Podcasts app.
- Subscribe to Financial Sense Newshour either by searching for our podcast in BlackBerry's podcast library (using the "Search channels" field under "Explore Podcasts") or by entering the URL for the Financial Sense Newshour podcast feed:http://feeds.feedburner.com/fsn.