Videos on the Economy
- 27 Jun 2012 Forget Europe — It’s the (Global) Economy, Stupid FS Staff
- 4 May 2012 US Hiring Slows, Raising Worries on Recovery FS Staff
- 9 Mar 2012 El-Erian Says U.S. Jobs Data Signals 'Healing Process' FS Staff
- 11 Jan 2012 Debt Limit - A Guide to American Federal Debt Made Easy FS Staff
- 27 May 2010 Inflation, Deflation, & the Role of Money PFS Group Client Only Meeting 2009 Excerpt 8 James J Puplava CFP In this segment we'll show how, all throughout history, increases in money supply always lead to inflation.