Books are excellent gifts to receive year-round, and especially for the holidays. Whether you select one of the following for someone on your list, or add it your own library, we hope you'll enjoy the best books Jim Puplava read in 2019.
- Mastering the Market Cycle: Getting the Odds on Your Side by Howard Marks
- The Most Important Thing Illuminated: Uncommon Sense for the Thoughtful Investor by Howard Marks
- The Snowball Effect: Using Dividend & Interest Reinvestment to Help You Retire on Time by Timothy J.McInstosh
- Upheaval: Turning Points for Nations in Crisis by Jared Diamond
- The Power of Zero: How to Get to the 0% Tax Bracket and Transform Your Retirement by David McKnight. Don't miss Jim's interview with David, you can listen to it here.
- The Ultimate Dividend Playbook by Josh Peters
- Non-Consensus Investing: Being Right When Everyone Else Is Wrong by Rupal J. Bhansali
- Narrative Economics: How Stories Go Viral and Drive Major Economic Events by Robert J. Shiller. Don't miss FS Insider's interview with this Nobel-prize winning economist, listen here.
- Big Debt Crises by Ray Dalio
- Energy and Civilization: A History by Vaclav Smil
Stay tuned for a list of the best books the Financial Sense staff read this year!
For more information about Financial Sense® Wealth Management and our current investment strategies, click here.