We've compiled a list of some of the favorite books the Financial Sense Wealth Management staff read in 2019. We think books are excellent gifts to receive year-round, and especially for the holidays. Whether you select one of the following for someone on your list, or add it your own library, we hope you'll also enjoy some of our favorite books of 2019.
Slowing Down to the Speed of Life: How to Create a More Peaceful, Simpler Life from the Inside Out by Richard Carlson and Joseph Bailey
Click here to read more about Alan.
- Represent: The Woman’s Guide to Running for Office and Changing the World by June Diane Raphael and Kate Black
- She Said: Breaking the Sexual Harassment Story that Helped Ignite a Movement by Jodi Kantor and Megan Twohey
Click here to read more about Vicki.
- Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis
- Girl, Stop Apologizing: A Shame-free Plan for Embracing and Achieving Your Goals by Rachel Hollis
Click here to read more about Crystal.
- The Complete Turtle Trader by Michael W. Covel
Click here to read more about Ryan.
- The Man Who Solved the Market: How Jim Simons Launched the Quant Revolution by Gregory Zuckerman
- IBM and the Holocaust by Edwin Black
- Narrative Economics: How Stories Go Viral and Drive Major Economic Trends by Robert Shiller. Don't miss FS Insider's interview with this Nobel-prize winning economist, listen here.
Click here to read more about Cris.
- A Fire You Can’t Put Out by Andrew Manis
- Nobody: Casualties of America’s War on the Vulnerable, from Ferguson to Flint and Beyond by Marc Lamont Hill
Click here to read more about Chris.
- Revolutionary Road by Richard Yates
Click here to read more about Logan.
- Where to Begin: A Small Book About Your Power to Create Big Change in Our Crazy World by Cleo Wade
- Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
- Own It: The Power of Women at Work by Sallie Krawcheck
Click here to read more about Justine.
We hope some of these books will make it on your list this year and don't miss Jim Puplava's 10 favorite books of 2019.
For more information about Financial Sense® Wealth Management and our current investment strategies, click here.