Casey Dinges on America’s D+ Infrastructure
It’s Infrastructure Week and Casey Dinges, Senior Managing Director at American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), joins FS Insider today to discuss ASCE’s Infrastructure Report Card, which was just released in March. Topics covered include:
- What is America’s overall grade?
- What areas of America’s infrastructure are in the worst shape?
- How much money the US needs to invest over the next 10 years?
- How does this compare to Trump’s proposal?
- Building America’s infrastructure for the 21st Century.
- Possible implications if these investments are not made.
- Average costs incurred by business and consumers.
- Federal government vs. state and local – which is more important on this issue?
About Cris Sheridan
|09/20/2017||Science Is Cracking the Problem of Aging||bcast|
|09/15/2017||Are Commodities Getting Ready for a Big Move?||bcast|
|09/14/2017||Eoin Treacy on the Biggest Long-Term Investment Theme of Our Day||bcast|
|09/13/2017||Goldman’s View: This Could Be the Longest Expansion in US History||bcast|
|09/07/2017||Will the US Attack North Korea and, if so, When?||bcast|
|09/06/2017||The Multi-Billion (Big Brother) Industry No One Is Talking About||bcast|
|09/01/2017||Why Mainstream Economists Can’t Predict Downturns||bcast|
|08/31/2017||Roberto Aguilera on the Long-Term Energy Landscape||bcast|
|08/30/2017||Forecast: AI to Launch Next Major Cyberattack||bcast|
|08/25/2017||Urban Carmel: “No Reason to Suspect Bull Market Has Ended”||bcast|