There are a variety of advantages that individuals and businesses aren’t aware of when it comes to maximizing the value of a 401(k) plan. Financial planners Jim Puplava and Paul Horn explain everything you need to know and answer the following questions:
- What are things people should know about their 401(k) that they probably don’t?
- When do you recommend using a Roth over a traditional 401(k)?
- How does Net Unrealized Appreciation (NUA) work?
- What is an in-service rollover?
- Isn’t using a target fund good for people since it is the most common investment strategy?
- How can a business owner benefit from offering a 401(k) to their employees?