Everything You Should (and May Not) Know About 401(k)s
There are a variety of advantages that individuals and businesses aren’t aware of when it comes to maximizing the value of a 401(k) plan. Financial planners Jim Puplava and Paul Horn explain everything you need to know and answer the following questions:
- What are things people should know about their 401(k) that they probably don’t?
- When do you recommend using a Roth over a traditional 401(k)?
- How does Net Unrealized Appreciation (NUA) work?
- What is an in-service rollover?
- Isn’t using a target fund good for people since it is the most common investment strategy?
- How can a business owner benefit from offering a 401(k) to their employees?
About James J Puplava CFP
|09/21/2017||Neil Dutta: Financial Conditions Giving the Fed a Green Light||bcast|
|09/19/2017||Dick Gregerson on the Process of Selling Your Business at or Near Retirement||bcast|
|09/18/2017||Vacation vs. Retirement||bcast|
|09/16/2017||Big Picture: Two Minute Warning or Overtime||bcast|
|09/16/2017||Louise Yamada on Market Technicals; Joe Dancy on Energy||bcast|
|09/12/2017||Moshe Milevsky on Why You Shouldn’t Hate Annuities||bcast|
|09/11/2017||When Should You File for Social Security?||bcast|
|09/09/2017||Autumn Storms: Watch for Signs and Prepare||bcast|
|09/09/2017||John Kosar on The Perfect Financial Storm; Ned Schmidt on Bifurcated Commodity Market||bcast|
|09/08/2017||Jean-Marie Eveillard on the Scarcity of Value Investors||bcast|