Market Focus: Economy
- May 22 Short-Term Trend Shifts Bullish as US and China Enter ZOPA by Matthew Kerkhoff
- May 21 Throw Out Those Condoms in China by Peter Boockvar
- May 21 Demographics: The US Working Age Population Is in its Prime by Urban Carmel
- May 21 Financial Sense Leading Economic Indicator Confirms Decelerating Growth Outlook by FS Staff
- May 18 What Happened to the Presidential Cycle? by Tom McClellan
- May 18 Four Forces Fueling a New American Century by FS Staff
- May 17 Increasing the National Debt By $6 Trillion in One Committee Meeting by Daniel Amerman CFA
- May 17 China’s Tofu Tariff Tantrum by Kurt Kallaus
- May 16 Jim Puplava: Markets Unprepared for $80 Oil Shock by FS Staff
- May 16 Inflation Regime Change Is the Ugly Duckling of Financial Events by FS Staff
- May 15 Are Markets Like Language? by Mises Institute
- May 15 The Only Thing to Fear Is Fear Itself by Matthew Kerkhoff
- May 14 Yang: China LEIs Falling "Quite Sharply", Inflation at a Major Turning Point by FS Staff
- May 10 What Inflation Means to You: Inside the Consumer Price Index by Jill Mislinski
- May 09 Global Pensions Are the Next Major Crisis, Says Martin Armstrong by FS Staff
Big Picture: Time to Start Hedging – Cash Is No Longer Trash
May 19 – In today’s edition of the Big Picture, Financial Sense Newshour’s Jim Puplava explains why it’s time to start hedging your portfolio based on, as Don Coxe said earlier this week on FS Insider, a “convergence of storm fronts,” including...
Derrick: US Outlook Still Positive, Though Global LEIs Rolling Over
May 16 – FS Insider interviews John Derrick at The Derrick Letter to discuss the US stock market outlook and what sector performance is telling us about the sustainability of the recent rally. Derrick also provides his view on...
Oil Shock - Oil Prices Heading to $80 a Barrel
May 12 – In today’s Big Picture episode, Jim Puplava and John Loeffler discuss how oil prices have been climbing. Now that summer is almost upon us, we look at expectations for oil prices to head toward $80 a barrel.
Basil Chapman: Dow in Breakout Mode
May 12 – Ryan Puplava talks about the Trump announcement to withdraw from the Iran deal and its implications for energy and the financial markets. Basil Chapman, host of The Tiger Technicians Hour joins us on the show...