Market Focus: Economy
- Jul 17 Unless the Fed Changes Course, a 2019 Recession Collision Is the Most Likely Outcome by Paul Kasriel
- Jul 16 Russell Napier Warns of Global Monetary Breakdown by FS Staff
- Jul 13 The Road to War: China vs the US by Richard Mills
- Jul 13 Trade Wars Will Boost Digital Manufacturing – at Consumers’ Own Homes With Personal 3D Printers by The Conversation
- Jul 12 Great Graphic: Is Mr. Market Thinking About the First Fed Cut? by Marc Chandler
- Jul 11 Chris Puplava: Near-Term Weakness, Overheating in 2019 by FS Staff
- Jul 10 Tariffs and Trade Intervention by Michael Pettis
- Jul 09 July Macro Update: The Economy Is Fine. Trade War Rhetoric Is the Main Risk by Urban Carmel
- Jul 09 A Remarkably Accurate Warning Indicator for Economic & Market Peril by Daniel Amerman CFA
- Jul 09 Felix Zulauf: US-China Trade Conflict Likely to Get Worse Before Final Deal by FS Staff
- Jul 05 A Stagflationary Storm Is Brewing, Warns Greg Weldon by FS Staff
- Jul 02 Our Exploding National Debt: What, Me Worry? by Paul Kasriel
- Jul 02 Composition Not Compensation Suppressing Wages by Kurt Kallaus
- Jul 02 Manufacturing Good But Major Capacity Limits Hit by Peter Boockvar
- Jun 29 Yield Curve Still Flattening Relentlessly by Tim Duy PhD
Big Picture – The Good, the Better, and the Bad
Jul 14 – It’s hard to believe the first half of the year is over but, so far, things are looking good: the economy is picking up, unemployment is at record lows, inflation is moderate, and the stock market is still in positive territory.
Yardeni: Trade War Background Noise as US Economy Plows Ahead
Jul 13 – FS Insider interviews Edward Yardeni, President and Chief Investment Strategist of Yardeni Research, to weigh in on the current trade war rhetoric and how this compares to President Ronald Reagan’s handling of trade...
Tariffs Mean Less Economic Growth, More Inflation, Says Peter Boockvar
Jul 12 – FS Insider interviews Peter Boockvar, CIO of Bleakley Advisory Group and editor of the Boock Report, to talk about the latest readings on inflation, the escalation in trade tariffs, impacts this is having on the credit...
Book Interview: Revealing the Invisible: How Our Hidden Behaviors Are Becoming the Most Valuable Commodity of the 21st Century
Jul 11 – FS Insider interviews Thomas Koulopolous to discuss his must-read book, Revealing the Invisible: How Our Hidden Behaviors Are Becoming the Most Valuable Commodity of the 21st Century. Thomas explains the massive...