Market Focus: Economy
- Mar 19 The Wealth Machine That Rising Interest Rates Create and the Conflict with the National Debt (Part 2) by Daniel Amerman CFA
- Mar 16 US Job Openings, Consumer Sentiment Surge Higher by Peter Boockvar
- Mar 15 2018 Second-Quarter Forecast by Stratfor
- Mar 15 Building Boom Before Infrastructure Bill by Kurt Kallaus
- Mar 15 Danielle DiMartino Booth: It Won't Take Much More for the Fed to Break the Markets by FS Staff
- Mar 15 Philly Fed Manufacturing Index: Continued Expansion in March by Jill Mislinski
- Mar 12 Jobs Report Gives Fed Cover to Retain Gradual Rate Path by Tim Duy PhD
- Mar 12 Nicoski on Market Breadth, Foreign Investors Fleeing US Bond Market by FS Staff
- Mar 12 LEIs and Price Action Agree by Matthew Kerkhoff
- Mar 09 Prepare for Second Half Slowdown, Mild 2019 Recession, Says ITR's Alan Beaulieu by FS Staff
- Mar 09 March Macro Update: Nine Years Into the Recovery, Recession Risk Remains Low by Urban Carmel
- Mar 09 America's Massive Looming Social Security Problem by FS Staff
- Mar 07 Don’t Count the Dollar Out Just Yet, Says Marc Chandler by FS Staff
- Mar 06 Does Mean Reversion Always Hold True? by Ryan Preiss CRPC Josh Nunn
- Mar 06 Gary Dorsch: Exploding Deficits, Rising Rates Put US Market in "Dangerous Territory" by FS Staff
Rick Sharga on Headwinds Facing US Real Estate
Mar 20 – In today’s Lifetime Income podcast, Financial Sense Newshour interviews Rick Sharga, Executive Vice President at Carrington Mortgage Holdings, to discuss headwinds facing the overall real estate market and select areas...
Jim Paulsen on Thinking Strategically in a Sideways Market
Mar 16 – FS Insider interviews Jim Paulsen, Chief Investment Strategist of The Leuthold Group, on how investors can prepare for a sideways volatile market this year, especially in light of economic data and recently developing trends. Paulsen discusses...
Inflation Expectations Running Too High, Says Urban Carmel
Mar 15 – FS Insider interviews Urban Carmel, lead writer at The Fat Pitch, to discuss his latest macro update looking at the US jobs market, housing, the outlook for inflation, and much more. Urban says that they used the February...
Jeffrey Hirsch Says “Super Boom” Forecast Still in Play
Mar 14 – FS Insider interviews Jeffrey Hirsch, editor of Stock Trader’s Almanac and Chief Market Strategist at Probabilities Fund, to get an update on his market outlook, including a brief overview of the five different market...