Sep 27, 2019 – On today's Financial Sense Newshour, Ryan Puplava explains what moved the markets this week, Basil Chapman gives a technical update, Greg Weldon discusses debt problems, especially in Europe, and, lastly, in our Big Picture segment, Jim Puplava and Chris Preitauer list off the different red flags for a recession.
- Basil Chapman materials/charts
- Lack of red flags suggests recession a way off yet
- What investors need to know about a potential White House effort to block U.S. investment in China
- Plunging stock prices for recent IPOs like Peloton, Uber could signal a market meltdown is coming
- US consumer spending slows in August, while incomes rise