February 3, 2020 – On this month's edition of Millennial Monday, we're talking all things retirement. Crystal Kessler, Josh Nunn and Justine Hall explain how to figure out how much you'll need to save for retirement, how to account for things like inflation and what types of retirement accounts could be best for you. They explore the differences between a Roth 401 (k) and a traditional 401 (k) and between a Roth IRA and a traditional IRA. Crystal and Josh share practical case studies and tell listeners how they could set themselves up for a tax free retirement. They also answer questions like what to do with a retirement account associated with an old employer and how to factor in Social Security.
- Traditional vs. Roth IRA cheat sheet
- Traditional vs. Roth 401 (k) cheat sheet
- 401 (k) vs. IRA cheat sheet
- How much do you really need to save for retirement?
- The gender pay gap might hold women back during their careers— but in retirement, it gets even worse
- Don't believe this myth about Social Security
- Millennials and Gen X are both stressed, broke, and in debt—but Gen X is more worried about it
See Tax Free Tina (pdf) by clicking here