Russell Napier: Dollar-Based Monetary System Is Breaking Down
FS Insider interviews Russell Napier, well-known financial historian and co-founder of the Electronic Research Interchange (ERIC), to discuss a breakdown in the global monetary system, primarily with emerging markets linked to the US dollar, given the strains this is placing on large dollar-denominated debts held abroad. Napier discusses the nature of today's global monetary system and how this relates to his outlook for the US dollar, emerging markets, the US stock market, bonds, commodities, and more.
- Felix Zulauf on Trade Wars, Market Outlook, and Gold
- Jim Puplava: Europe & Emerging Markets Are the Next 2 Major...
- Emerging Market Outflows Likely to Continue
- Yang: China LEIs Falling "Quite Sharply", Inflation at a Major Turning Point
- Prepare for Second Half Slowdown, Mild 2019 Recession, Says ITR's Alan Beaulieu
- Not a Single US Stock Shows Up in Benjamin Graham's "Deep Value" Screen