Market Focus: Commodities
Recent Editorials on Commodities
- May 14 Clues to Watch for the End of QE “Infinity” by Lance Roberts
- May 07 Foreign Financial Reporting of U.S. Citizens Coming. Will it Include Gold? by Julian Phillips
- May 01 Corn: Too Cold or Wet Yet by Ned W Schmidt CFA
- Apr 19 Buy U.S., Short Commodities by Puru Saxena
- Apr 16 How a Landslide Shifts Copper Supply by Frank Holmes
- Apr 08 Arable Land Far More Constrained Than We Realize: Food Expert by FS Staff
- Apr 08 Soros Says Gold's Safe-Haven Status Is “Destroyed” by Adrian Ash
- Apr 03 Food Production and the “New Normal” by Evelyn Browning Garriss
- Mar 20 Stocks? Should Have Bought Breakfast! by Ned W Schmidt CFA
- Mar 19 Dr Copper: Now Testing 2009 Expansion Support by Danielle Park
Russell Napier: Emerging Markets Faltering, Foretelling Deflation Ahead
Jim welcomes back Russell Napier, Consultant with CLSA Asia-Pacific Markets. Russell makes the case that faltering economic growth in the emerging markets, weaker commodity prices, a falling yen...
Ryan Puplava: Cyclical Rotation - The “Taper Trade” Is On, Defensive Stocks Are Off
Ryan Puplava does double duty this week, giving his technical analysis on the markets as well as his weekly Market Wrap-up. Technically, Ryan sees a cyclical rotation of stocks into what he refers...
Technician Shelley Moen: This Market Rally Has Legs - All Sectors Are Rising
Jim welcomes back Shelley D Moen CMT, Senior Market Strategist at Vermilion Technical Research, LLC. Shelley tells Jim that this is the best she has felt about the market since the bottom in 2002...
Technician Stan Weinstein: Still A Bullish Outlook For Stocks
Jim is pleased to welcome back technician Stan Weinstein, editor and publisher of the "Global Trend Alert," a financial advisory service for institutional investors. Stan sees the...
Learn More about Commodities
- COT (Commitments of Traders) Data | CFTC
- Commodities Futures | Yahoo! Finance
- Commodities | Forbes.com
- Commodity Futures | Bloomberg
- Commodity Research Bureau (CRB) Index
- Drought Severity Index: Long Term Palmer | CPC
- DoE: Critical Materials Strategy
- UNEP Year Book 2011 | United Nations
- World PopClock Projection | U.S. Census Bureau