Market Focus: Commodities
Recent Editorials on Commodities
- Apr 22 Second Quarter Outlook by Chris Puplava
- Apr 19 A Strong Dollar May Not Be as Bad as Feared by Bob Eisenbeis
- Apr 14 Interview With Marc Chandler: Still in Early Stages of Dollar Rally by FS Staff
- Apr 08 BCA's Strategy Outlook for Q2 2015 - Key Points by BCA Research
- Apr 07 Inflation-Deflation Battle Rages on While Basic Needs See Double-Digit Decline by Monty Guild Tony Danaher
- Apr 07 California: A Microcosm for Impending Global Water Crisis by Oil Price
- Apr 06 Six Key Issues Facing Global Investors Right Now by Marc Chandler
- Apr 06 Interview With Noted Technician Tom McClellan on Stocks, Oil, and Gold by FS Staff
- Mar 24 Felix Zulauf: Asset Prices Will Continue to Inflate as China Joins the Party Next by FS Staff
- Mar 23 Our Top 10 Must-Listen Broadcasts for 2015 by FS Staff
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: On the Record
Apr 11 – This week on the Big Picture, John interviews Jim in a format they call On the Record. Some of the topics Jim addresses include why he is still bullish on...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: On the Record (Part 2)
Jan 3 – In part-two of a special year-end On The Record interview, John interviews Jim on an array of economic topics as well as his own philosophy on investing. In this segment, John asks Jim...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: On The Record Part 1
Dec 27 – In part-one of a special year-end On The Record interview, Jim and John cover many economic and investment topics, including Jim’s views on peak oil, how the financial industry has...
Ned Schmidt: Agriculture Prices Going Up - Demand Is Key Factor
Jim welcomes back Ned W Schmidt CFA, Publisher of The Value View Gold & The Agri-Food Value View Reports at Schmidt Management Company. Ned notes that ag prices and ag exports are going up,...
Learn More about Commodities
- COT (Commitments of Traders) Data | CFTC
- Commodities Futures | Yahoo! Finance
- Commodities | Forbes.com
- Commodity Futures | Bloomberg
- Commodity Research Bureau (CRB) Index
- Drought Severity Index: Long Term Palmer | CPC
- DoE: Critical Materials Strategy
- UNEP Year Book 2011 | United Nations
- World PopClock Projection | U.S. Census Bureau