Market Focus: Commodities
Recent Editorials on Commodities
- Mar 10 Agri-Commodity Prices: A New High! by Ned W Schmidt CFA
- Mar 10 Farmland: Another Real-Estate Bubble? by Monty Guild Tony Danaher
- Mar 06 Higher Inflation Expectations May Start With Breakfast by Monty Guild Tony Danaher
- Mar 05 Can the Rally in Global Commodities Be Sustained? by Sober Look
- Feb 26 Natural Gas Markets Are Revitalized While Oil Plows Ahead by Joseph Dancy
- Feb 26 California Drought Threatens to Destabilize Agriculture Markets by Global Risk Insights
- Feb 21 Diamond Investing FAQ by Paul Zimnisky
- Feb 20 Rotation Comes and Goes by Ryan Puplava CMT
- Feb 18 Price of Beef Has Reached a Record High by Ned W Schmidt CFA
- Feb 18 Cold Weather Cuts into Oil and Gas Production by Oil Price
Technician Ralph Acampora: This Bull Market Is Going Higher
Jim welcomes back noted technician Ralph Acampora, Director of Tactical Investments at Altaira Wealth Management. Ralph believes that the bull market will continue to climb a wall of worry and...
Ned Schmidt: The Bear Market in Gold Is Over
Jim welcomes back Ned Schmidt CFA, Publisher of The Value View Gold & The Agri-Food Value View Reports at Schmidt Management Company. Ned and Jim cover both the agriculture and gold markets...
Technician David Nicoski: Bullish Outlook on U.S. Equities Still in Place
This week on the Financial Sense Newshour, Erik Townsend welcomes David Nicoski CMT, Director of Research at Vermilion Technical Research, LLC. David sees the bullish outlook for US equities as...
Eoin Treacy: 2014 to Be a Choppy Environment – Markets Will Test the Resolve of Janet Yellen
Jim welcomes back Eoin Treacy, Global Strategist at Fullermoney. Eoin expects this year to be characterized by a choppy market environment. He believes much of the choppiness will be caused by...
Learn More about Commodities
- COT (Commitments of Traders) Data | CFTC
- Commodities Futures | Yahoo! Finance
- Commodities | Forbes.com
- Commodity Futures | Bloomberg
- Commodity Research Bureau (CRB) Index
- Drought Severity Index: Long Term Palmer | CPC
- DoE: Critical Materials Strategy
- UNEP Year Book 2011 | United Nations
- World PopClock Projection | U.S. Census Bureau