Market Focus: Commodities
Recent Editorials on Commodities
- Oct 01 NIRP, Its Likelihood and Effect on Commodities by Alasdair Macleod
- Sep 14 Avi Gilburt: Bullish on Gold Miners, Stocks Likely to See Further Downside by FS Staff
- Sep 08 Martin Armstrong on Sovereign Debt Crisis, Capital Flight, and Market Shakeout by FS Staff
- Sep 03 The China Slowdown: Who Loses in the Middle East? by Global Risk Insights
- Sep 03 Financial Sector to Cut Credit Supply Lines for Oil and Gas Industry by Oil Price
- Sep 01 California – A Deluge Followed by Mega Drought? by Bruce Krasting
- Aug 28 Here Comes a “Godzilla” El Niño by Monty Guild Tony Danaher
- Aug 18 Will a Smaller Global Commodities Appetite Benefit Canada? by Jeff Rubin
- Aug 17 Some Burning Issues by Patrick O'Hare
- Aug 13 Commodity Weakness Persists by John Mauldin
Martin Armstrong: If This Level Breaks, Expect Dow to Hit 13,000, Then Double
Aug 29 – Legendary market historian and well-known strategist Martin Armstrong comments on recent market events and explains his forecast for stocks, bonds, currencies, and gold. Martin also...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: The Fear Trade: Snake Oil Salesmen and the Dangers of Being Duped
Aug 8 – In Jim’s first Big Picture topic this week, The Fear Trade, Jim notes we are soon entering the fall season, where we normally see more market volatility and corrections. It is also the...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: An Energy Roundtable - Featuring Robert Rapier, Kurt Wulff and Dan Steffens
May 23 - Will energy prices continue to recover back to old highs, or will they dip back to recent lows? This week on the Big Picture, Jim moderates an Energy Roundtable with Robert Rapier,...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: On the Record
Apr 11 – This week on the Big Picture, John interviews Jim in a format they call On the Record. Some of the topics Jim addresses include why he is still bullish on...
Learn More about Commodities
- COT (Commitments of Traders) Data | CFTC
- Commodities Futures | Yahoo! Finance
- Commodities | Forbes.com
- Commodity Futures | Bloomberg
- Commodity Research Bureau (CRB) Index
- Drought Severity Index: Long Term Palmer | CPC
- DoE: Critical Materials Strategy
- UNEP Year Book 2011 | United Nations
- World PopClock Projection | U.S. Census Bureau