Market Focus: Economy
- Aug 29 Great Graphic: Low Wages in US Rising by Marc Chandler
- Aug 29 US Corporations Are Engaged in a Massive Debt-Binge - Here’s Why by Sober Look
- Aug 29 Trump By a Landslide? by Charles Hugh Smith
- Aug 29 Jackson Hole – What Have We Learned? by Bob Eisenbeis
- Aug 26 Yellen Discusses “Tools”: She’s 70% Confident That Rates Will Be Between 0 and 4.5% in 2018 by Michael Shedlock
- Aug 26 Capitalism Works If Government Would Just Get Out of the Way! by Richard Larsen
- Aug 25 New Lidar Chips for Self-Driving Vehicles Are Smaller Than a Dime, Cost $10 to Manufacture by Michael Shedlock
- Aug 25 Echo Boomers Will Fire Up Housing Market by Tom McClellan
- Aug 25 A Typical Pattern Shows We’re Headed for Recession by Andrew Zatlin
- Aug 25 Buybacks Tank - Will Stocks Follow? by Kurt Kallaus
- Aug 24 Kurt Kallaus: Slow Growth Persists but US Recession Likely Still Years Away by FS Staff
- Aug 24 Can Stocks Survive Without Stimulus? by Clif Droke
- Aug 24 Is the UK Economy Doing Better Post-Brexit? by FS Staff
- Aug 23 How to Leave the European Union by Stratfor
- Aug 23 The Schizophrenic Fed by Matthew Kerkhoff
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: On The Record (Part 1)
Aug 27 – This week on the Big Picture, John asks Jim questions from listeners and elsewhere in another edition of On The Record. This is the first of a two-part discussion highlighting Jim’s current thinking on a number of different topics.
Michael Lewitt on His New Book – The Committee to Destroy the World
Aug 27 – Jim welcomes Michael Lewitt, author of The Committee to Destroy the World: Inside the Plot to Unleash a Super Crash on the Global Economy. Jim and Michael discuss the book, a passionate and informed analysis of the struggling...
Dr. Alan Beaulieu: US to Escape Recession Until 2019, Face Disaster in 2030
Aug 26 – This is a special reprise edition of FS Insider which originally aired in June. Dr. Alan Beaulieu, President of ITR Economics, explains his macroeconomic forecast for a 1930s-style depression in the US as debt, demographics, and inflation...
Jon Hartley on Web-Aggregated Economic Indicators
Aug 25 – What is online web-scraped data from firms across the US saying about the economy? Real Time Macroeconomics is a group of economic researchers and statisticians creating new economic indicators using online data such as...