Market Focus: Economy
- Jul 06 Greece’s New Money: Many, Not One? by Charles Hugh Smith
- Jul 06 China Chicanery Causes Chaos by Kurt Kallaus
- Jul 06 ISM Non-Manufacturing: Continued Growth in June at a Slightly Faster Rate by Doug Short
- Jul 02 Rosenberg on Greece, US Economy, and Stocks by FS Staff
- Jul 02 Japan’s Yen Has Only Begun to Fall by Andrew Zatlin
- Jul 02 Greece’s Referendum by Alasdair Macleod
- Jul 02 Reflections on France by Bill Witherell
- Jul 01 Now’s Really Not the Time for a Liquidity Crisis by Global Risk Insights
- Jun 30 A Look at Greek Contagion Risk by Chris Puplava
- Jun 30 NYSE Margin Debt: A 1.6% Decline From Last Month's Record High by Doug Short
- Jun 30 Events Continue to Conspire Against The Fed by Tim Duy PhD
- Jun 30 Deadlines, Deals, and Defaults by Sheraz Mian
- Jun 29 Recession vs. Wealth Inequality by Matthew Kerkhoff
- Jun 29 Barry Bannister on Greece by David Kotok
- Jun 29 Australia’s Housing Bubble: Myth, or Ticking Time Bomb? by Global Risk Insights
Book Interview With Worth Wray: A Great Leap Forward?
Jul 3 – China is going to shake the world. Will you be ready? The world’s second largest economy is on the edge of a great transformation… or an epic disaster. It has enormous implications for the global economy either way.
Steve Keen: Non-Linear Markets Forcing Copernican Revolution in Economics
Jun 30 – Steve Keen discusses two fundamental flaws of current economic thinking and how market complexity (including the role of money, debt, and banks) are forcing a Copernican Revolution on what some refer to as...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Slow and Shallow – The Next Fed Interest Rate Cycle
Jun 27 – This week on the Big Picture Jim continues the theme that has the market’s undivided attention; the coming rate rising cycle by the Federal Reserve. Much of the economic recovery has centered on Fed policy, which has...
Technician David Nicoski: Secular Bull Market in Biotech – More Upside to Come
Jun 27 – Jim welcomes David Nicoski CMT, Director of Research at Vermilion Technical Research. Dave believes we are in a period of rotation and uncertainty in the overall market, and historically it is likely to continue to move higher.