Market Focus: Economy
- Feb 17 Eurozone Equities: Political Risks versus Strong Macro Crosscurrents by Bill Witherell
- Feb 17 The Four Horsemen of the Retirement Apocalypse by James J Puplava CFP
- Feb 17 The Reflationary Window: Open How Wide For How Long? by BCA Research
- Feb 16 Trump and the Fed by BCA Research
- Feb 16 US Manufacturing Jumps to 33-Year High by Jill Mislinski
- Feb 16 Why Not Replace Bureaucrats with Robots? by Independent Institute
- Feb 15 Sales and Earnings Back At Highs, But So Are Valuations by Urban Carmel
- Feb 15 Ken Fisher on Double-Digit Returns and Beating the Consensus by FS Staff
- Feb 14 Why Global GDP Is Converging Towards 1% by Matthew Kerkhoff
- Feb 14 2017: Euphoria...Then Panic by FS Staff
- Feb 14 A Storm Is Brewing Over Europe by Stratfor
- Feb 14 Bianco: Trump Will Bring More Inflation Than Real Growth by FS Staff
- Feb 10 ECRI Weekly Leading Index: Another All-Time High by Jill Mislinski
- Feb 10 Trump Reverses Course on 'One-China' Principle by Stratfor
- Feb 09 Trump May Stumble Into a Currency War by Marc Chandler
Richard Dickson on Technicals; Todd Mariano on European Elections, Policy Outlook
Feb 18 – Ryan Puplava covers this week’s events, Richard Dickson, Senior Market Strategist at Lowry Research, discusses his technical outlook on the market, and Todd Mariano, Senior Policy Analyst at Renaissance Macro Research, discusses...
Michael Pettis on Capital Flows and Debt Crises
Feb 17 – Today, we resume our conversation with Michael Pettis where he discusses how large concentrations of capital into a single market—as we see in the US today—often resolve with an eventual debt crisis and soaring unemployment.
Michael Pettis: Most People, Including Trump, Don’t Understand How Global Trade Works
Feb 16 – When it comes to global trade, most people—including President Trump—don’t understand how it operates, says Michael Pettis, author of The Great Rebalancing. In today’s podcast, Michael explains why many of the fears surrounding...
Jim O’Sullivan on US Economy, Fed Rate Hikes, Market Outlook
Feb 15 – Jim O’Sullivan, Chief US Economist at High Frequency Economics, has been named “Forecaster of the Year” for the sixth consecutive year by MarketWatch. Today, he joins us on FS Insider to discuss his outlook on the...