Market Focus: Economy
- Dec 05 Dollar Comes Back Bid, but Still Vulnerable to Corrective Pressures by Marc Chandler
- Dec 05 December Macro Update: Employment Growth Is Decelerating by Urban Carmel
- Dec 05 Can Italy Be Saved? by Bill Witherell
- Dec 05 Meet the 2017 FOMC by Patrick O'Hare
- Dec 02 Catalysts for Higher Global Bond Yields by BCA Research
- Dec 02 The Aftermath of the US Election And Its Implications Moving Forward by Andrew Zatlin
- Dec 02 Hope and Caution by FS Staff
- Dec 02 Circadian Rhythms and the Microbiome by The Conversation
- Dec 02 Deutsche Bank: De-Globalization Trend Not as Clear as It Seems by ValueWalk
- Dec 01 White Anger: Fed Helped Elect Trump; Tale of Two Job Markets by Michael Shedlock
- Dec 01 A New Look - NYSE Margin Debt and the Market by Doug Short
- Dec 01 Why Italy’s Referendum Carries Risks for the Entire EU by Global Risk Insights
- Dec 01 Doom & Gloom? Perhaps Not by FS Staff
- Dec 01 Is the Student Loan Bubble Getting Ready to Pop? by Danielle Park
- Nov 30 How Twitter Bots Affected the US Presidential Campaign by The Conversation
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: The Trumpian Revolution
Dec 3 – In the past few weeks—and especially following Trump’s election—oil, interest rates, the stock market, and the US dollar have all moved strongly to the upside. What’s going on and is this sustainable? Jim Puplava discusses...
Stratfor’s Reva Goujon: Major Geopolitical Changes Coming in 2017
Dec 2 – Reva Goujon, VP of Global Analysis at Stratfor, discusses the potential implications of a Trump presidency in terms of trade, geopolitics, and foreign policy. She also goes through the major events and potential stress points for...
Andrew Zatlin on Trump, Google, and the Leaning Tower of San Francisco
Nov 30 – Moneyball Economics’ Andrew Zatlin, one of America’s top-rated forecasters, joins FS Insider today for a wide-ranging conversation on media and polling bias, non-conventional data sources, the Trump impact on the economy...
Andrew Scott on "The 100-Year Life: Living and Working in an Age of Longevity”
Nov 29 – Jim welcomes Professor Andrew Scott, Professor of Economics at the London Business School, and co-author of The 100-Year Life. Professor Scott notes that with every new decade, lifespan is now increasing by 2-3 years, and a child born in 2007 has a 50%...