Market Focus: Economy
- Sep 26 The Hype Surrounding Hyperloop by Stratfor
- Sep 26 Truth in Numbers by Patrick O'Hare
- Sep 26 The Not so Silent Demise of Deutsche Bank by Christopher Quigley
- Sep 23 Conference Board Leading Economic Index Declined in August, Disappoints Expectations by Jill Mislinski
- Sep 23 The Old Wall Street Trader Is Dead, Algo’s Now Rule the Day by Oil Price
- Sep 23 The Problem With Helicopter Money by Global Risk Insights
- Sep 23 Pension Shortfalls Could Be 4X to 7X Greater Than Reported by Daniel Amerman CFA
- Sep 23 Why Much of Asia Is Thankful for the Upcoming iPhone Release by Andrew Zatlin
- Sep 22 Fed Admits It Has No Clue by Kurt Kallaus
- Sep 22 Bond Market Knows What Fed Should Do by Tom McClellan
- Sep 22 Chart: The Central Bankers’ Bubble – 2007 vs. Today by Danielle Park
- Sep 21 US Government Embraces Self-Driving Vehicles: “Rise of New Technology Is Inevitable” by Michael Shedlock
- Sep 21 The Unseen Revolution in Chinese Finances by Stratfor
- Sep 21 Household Net Worth: The “Real” Story by Doug Short
- Sep 21 Markets Cheer BOJ Announcement by Marc Chandler
Book Interview: Weapons of Math Destruction
Sep 23 – Cathy O’Neil joins us today to discuss her new book, Weapons of Math Destruction: How Big Data Increases Inequality and Threatens Democracy—an absolute must-read for those wanting to know more about the dark side of big data.
Urban Carmel: Market in the Fifth and Final Wave
Sep 22 – Where does the US economy stand today? Is a recession imminent? Can we trust the economic statistics? Urban Carmel, writer for The Fat Pitch, provides his comprehensive outlook on current and future trends, arguing that...
Charles Hugh Smith: Optimizing Bad Policy Guaranteed to Fail
Sep 21 – Well-known author and economic commentator, Charles Hugh Smith at oftwominds.com, explains the “optimization problem” facing policymakers and why this inevitably leads to some form of economic self-destruction...
Lifetime Income Series: Lower Taxes, Save Money and Invest More
Sep 19 – With the proper implementation of pension and retirement plans, you can actually lower taxes, save money and invest more. Jim discusses what you need to know when it comes to IRAs and 401(k) plans in today’s Lifetime Income broadcast.