Market Focus: Economy
- May 25 Cuddling and Egg McMuffins Show Economic Slowdown Underway by FS Staff
- May 25 Charles Bolin's Detailed Investment Outlook - Market Topping, Economic Data in Decline by Charles Bolin
- May 25 What the Greek Deal Does and Does Not Do by Marc Chandler
- May 24 Why the Brexit Vote Matters to US Investors by Patrick O'Hare
- May 24 Massive Jump in New Home Sales, 17-Sigma Event by Michael Shedlock
- May 24 The Ebb and Flow of Inventories by Matthew Kerkhoff
- May 23 How the US Dollar Influences Oil Prices by Oil Price
- May 23 A June Fed Funds Rate Hike Risks a September Economic Stall by Paul Kasriel
- May 23 Delinquency Rates Surge in 2016, Poised to Head Higher by FS Staff
- May 23 Should Britain Leave the EU? Two Analysts Debate by FS Staff
- May 23 This Is Not A Drill. This Is The Real Thing. by Tim Duy PhD
- May 20 Chicago Pension Liabilities Jump 168%, Understated by $11.5 Billion by Michael Shedlock
- May 20 Davidowitz: Retailers in 'Survival Mode' as Headwinds Multiply by FS Staff
- May 20 “Road Trains” Are Ready: Who Wins, and Who Loses? by Monty Guild Tony Danaher
- May 19 End of Debt Supercycle Means Low Rates for Years to Come by FS Staff
Bolin: Wide Range of Data Suggests Market Top
May 26 – Charles Bolin, a mining engineer and contributor at Seeking Alpha, says the market is likely in the process of forming a major top and, if current trends continue, expects a recession before the end of 2017. Here, he explains the message...
Syverson: “Mismeasurement Hypothesis” Doesn’t Explain US Productivity Slowdown
May 25 – Since 2004, the US has been experiencing a productivity slowdown. Many prominent economists and strategists argue that this is an illusion due to a mismeasurement of our modern society. Chad Syverson, Professor of Economics at...
Dr. Peter Vincent Pry on the Existential Threat of EMP’s and Chris Puplava’s Economic Outlook
May 21 – In a special edition of the Big Picture, we reprise two recent programs from FS Insider. The first segment features Dr. Peter Vincent Pry, Executive Director of the Congressional EMP Commission and author of the 2015...
Technician Gary Dorsch: Fed Confident US Economy on Steady Ground – Prepared to Raise Rates
May 21 – Cris Sheridan welcomes back technician Gary Dorsch, editor of Global Money Trends. Gary believes the Federal Reserve, in assessing the current steady pace of the US economy, is ready to raise interest rates in June or July.