Market Focus: Economy
- Aug 22 Gold Is the Money of Kings, Debt the Money of Slaves by FS Staff
- Aug 22 What Is the Bond Market Telling Us? by Monty Guild Tony Danaher
- Aug 22 Latin America: The Clouds May Be Clearing by John Kosar CMT
- Aug 22 Is It Time to Ignore the Fed? by Sy Harding
- Aug 22 Deflation’s Final Curtain Call (Part 2) by Clif Droke
- Aug 21 Philly Fed Business Outlook: Highest Six-Month Outlook in 22 Years by Doug Short
- Aug 20 Sharia Zoning Law by Walter Donway
- Aug 20 Is China’s Economy Too Big to Transform? by Global Risk Insights
- Aug 20 Back on the Cusp of All-Time Highs by Sheraz Mian
- Aug 20 AI, Robotics, and the Future of Jobs by John Mauldin
- Aug 19 Europe’s Malaise: The New Normal? by Stratfor
- Aug 19 U.S. Financials/Consumer Staples: Stick With It by BCA Research
- Aug 19 Are Overseas Capital Inflows Pushing Up U.S. Markets? by Charles Hugh Smith
- Aug 19 Novel Fuel Resources, the Force of Economics and the Renewed East–West Power Struggle by Oliver Inderwildi PhD
- Aug 19 Has the 2014-2016 Crisis Window Been Delayed? by FS Staff
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Advantage America – Transformational Changes Ahead (Part 1)
In a special Big Picture two-part series, Advantage America, Jim revisits interviews with prominent guests that have a surprisingly optimistic outlook for America in the decades ahead, particularly in comparison to other industrialized nations. A number of these interviews are with former...
Jim Puplava on the Seven Megatrends That Will Shape the Next Decade
In a special reprise edition of FS Insider, Catherine Austin Fitts of the Solari Report interviews Jim on seven megatrends that will reshape America in the coming decade. Jim draws from an extensive number of interviews with authors, economists and other experts to compile his list.
The Collapse of Macroeconomics: An Interview With Dr. Woody Brock
In a special reprise edition of FS Insider, Cris Sheridan, Senior Editor of Financial Sense welcomes Dr. Horace “Woody” Brock, founder and president of Strategic Economic Decisions, an economic think tank. Dr. Brock has spent more than 25 years counseling global corporations and other institutions of ongoing structural changes in the global economy.
Howard Davidowitz: Retail Is Getting Amazoned!
In a special reprise edition of FS Insider, Jim welcomes Howard Davidowitz, Chairman of Davidowitz & Associates, Inc., a highly respected retail industry consulting and investment banking firm founded in 1981. Howard and Jim discuss the revolutionary effect that Amazon is having on the retail sector.
- Austrian Money Supply
- Capacity Utilization
- Consumer Price Index
- Consumer Sentiment
- Disposable Personal Income
- Employment Costs
- Federal Debt Held by Foreigners
- Household Credit Market Debt
- Housing Starts
- Import Prices
- Personal Consumption
- Producer Price Index
- Purchasing Managers Index
- US GDP
- US GNP