Market Focus: Economy
- Aug 28 America’s Ballooning Student Debt: Lessons Learned From Chile by Global Risk Insights
- Aug 28 Is China Dumping US Treasuries? by Marc Chandler
- Aug 27 Dudley Puts the Kibosh on September by Tim Duy PhD
- Aug 27 US Stays Solid Amid Global Quakes by Sheraz Mian
- Aug 27 How China's Currency Policies Will Change the World by Stratfor
- Aug 26 Where Does the Market Go From Here? by Chris Puplava
- Aug 25 Playing the Chinese Trump Card by John Mauldin
- Aug 25 Forget the Sept. '15 Fed Tightening – There Has Been a Stealth Tightening Since Sept. '14 by Paul Kasriel
- Aug 25 Reflections on the Past Three Days and the Fed’s Policy Problem by Bob Eisenbeis
- Aug 24 6 Reasons the FOMC Is Unlikely to Move in September by Sober Look
- Aug 24 Conference Board Leading Economic Index Sees Fractional Decline in July by Doug Short
- Aug 21 Another Day Younger and Deeper in Debt by John Mauldin
- Aug 21 Zulauf and Chandler on Currency Wars, Banking Crises, and Stock Market by FS Staff
- Aug 20 Yuan Devaluation Kills Two Birds With One Stone by Global Risk Insights
- Aug 20 Fed Drum Roll by David Kotok
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Financial Sense Sampler (Part 2)
Aug 29 – In Part Two of a special summer edition of the Big Picture, we offer a sampler of excerpts from previous programs on FS Insider with both Jim and Cris, Big Picture analysis with Jim, and important retirement topics from...
Martin Armstrong: If This Level Breaks, Expect Dow to Hit 13,000, Then Double
Aug 29 – Legendary market historian and well-known strategist Martin Armstrong comments on recent market events and explains his forecast for stocks, bonds, currencies, and gold. Martin also provides his long-term outlook on China, US interest rates...
David Rosenberg: The Risks Are Out There, But This Bull Market Will Grind Higher – No Recession in Sight
Aug 28 – In a special reprise edition of FS Insider, Jim welcomes David Rosenberg, Chief Economist & Strategist at Gluskin Sheff & Associates in Toronto. David and Jim cover the consequences of the Greek crisis, and the...
Book Interview: California Dreaming – Lessons on How to Resolve America’s Public Pension Crisis
Aug 26 – This is a special reprise edition of FS Insider. A crisis is brewing in California and elsewhere across the United States. Cris Sheridan welcomes Lawrence J. McQuillan, author of California Dreaming. Lawrence pulls back...