Market Focus: Economy
- Jan 20 Where Are We Going, Where Have We Been? by George Karahalios
- Jan 20 ECRI Weekly Leading Index: "Disentangling Cyclical from Structural" by Doug Short
- Jan 19 Donald Trump, Betsy DeVos and School Choice by The Conversation
- Jan 18 US Banks: Higher Rates Vs. Weaker Loan Growth by BCA Research
- Jan 18 The Inheritance by James J Puplava CFP
- Jan 18 The Big Four Economic Indicators: A December Bounce by Doug Short
- Jan 18 A Trade War Is in No One's Interest by Ghassan Abdallah
- Jan 18 May Answers the Big Brexit Question by Stratfor
- Jan 18 Davidowitz: Brick-and-Mortar Retail an "Absolute Train Wreck" by FS Staff
- Jan 17 Runaway Credit Card Debt Makes 2017 Look Like 2007 by Odysseas Papadimitriou
- Jan 17 2017—Shades of 1937 by Paul Kasriel
- Jan 17 Gundlach: The Biggest Risk to the Current Rally Is Donald Trump by ValueWalk
- Jan 17 Trump and the Four Levers of Government Policy by David Kotok
- Jan 13 The Eight Forces That Are Pressuring Profits by Charles Hugh Smith
- Jan 13 Cyberwarfare, Driverless Cars, and Quantum Computing - FS Insider Podcasts for Science and Tech Lovers by FS Staff
Forecast 2017: Expect the Unexpected
Jan 21 – In today’s Big Picture, Jim Puplava continues to look at the consensus forecasts for 2017 with a closer look at the energy and financial sector. Jim and John Loeffler also discuss potential outliers and industries that may bounce back this year.
Tom McClellan: Positive Market Outlook Long-Term
Jan 21 – Jim welcomes back Tom McClellan, Editor of McClellan Financial Publications. Tom comments on his positive market outlook for long-term stocks. However, he cautions investors to be ready to adjust for the short-term.
Jeff Christian: Gold to Reach “Record Levels” Over the Next Few Years
Jan 20 – Jeff Christian at CPM Group, one of the world’s leading precious metals experts, joins FS Insider today to provide his outlook on gold, the US economy, Trump, and why he thinks gold will move to “record levels over the...
Axel Merk on 2017 Investment Outlook
Jan 19 – Axel Merk at MerkInvestments.com discusses his outlook on stocks, bonds, the US dollar, gold, and more with FS Insider today.