Market Focus: Economy
- Mar 24 Should We Pay Off $20 Trillion in National Debt by Selling Federal Assets? by FS Staff
- Mar 24 The Difficulties in Making US Manufacturing Great Again by Global Risk Insights
- Mar 24 Atlanta GDPNow Confirms “Hard” Data Still Disappointing by Patrick O'Hare
- Mar 23 Is Bank Lending a Concern? by Tim Duy PhD
- Mar 23 Praxis Seeks to Revive the Apprenticeship Model of Employment by FS Staff
- Mar 23 A Big Tailwind for the Stock Market Has Now Dissipated by Urban Carmel
- Mar 22 ITR Economics: 2019 Recession, 2030 Depression by FS Staff
- Mar 22 John Murphy on Intermarket Analysis and the Sequence of Market Peaks by FS Staff
- Mar 22 Imagining a World After Fossil Fuels by Stratfor
- Mar 21 Households' Equity Ownership Reaches 30% - It's Statistical Noise by Urban Carmel
- Mar 17 Surge in Global Economic Surprises, Business Confidence Continues by Kurt Kallaus
- Mar 17 Sugar Is at the Heart of America's Health Problems by FS Staff
- Mar 16 Netherlands: Moderate Parties Hold Onto Power by Stratfor
- Mar 16 Major Bull Sees Much Smaller Returns for 2017 by FS Staff
- Mar 15 NAHB Housing Market Index: "Builders Confidence at 12 Year High" by Jill Mislinski
Housing Market Update With Rick Sharga
Mar 24 – Today, we discuss home flipping, housing affordability, whether commercial real estate is in a bubble, and the outlook for the overall housing market this year and next with Rick Sharga from Ten-X, the largest online real estate...
Is Commercial Real Estate in a Bubble and Ready to Burst?
Mar 23 – The commercial real estate market is massive—much larger than the housing market—and our next guest, Gordon Long at Macro Analytics, thinks the retail segment is in a bubble and ready to burst. If so, he argues, it will be much bigger and have more...
How Trump Could Eliminate the US National Debt
Mar 22 - $20 trillion of US debt sounds like a lot and is, in fact, the largest in the world. Then again, the US is also the richest nation on the planet with the federal government owning trillions in assets in the form of land, mineral rights, untapped energy deposits, and...
Death of a Bull Market – Major Paradigm Shift
Mar 18 – In today’s Big Picture podcast, Jim argues that we are at the end of the bull market in bonds with rising inflationary pressures and a turning point in global bond yields from their all-time lows last summer. He discusses the implications of this, what it means for investors...