Market Focus: Economy
- Jun 24 Waiting for Humpty Dumpty by Ben Hunt PhD
- Jun 24 Why America Is Likely to Remain a Global Superpower by FS Staff
- Jun 24 Brexit Leaves Markets in Upheaval by Global Risk Insights
- Jun 24 Shilling: World Facing High Probability of Panic Deflation by FS Staff
- Jun 24 China: Has Policy Reflation Lost Momentum? by BCA Research
- Jun 23 Biometric Technology, "Brainprints", and the Death of the Password by FS Staff
- Jun 23 No June Swoon, Bye Bye in July? by Andrew Zatlin
- Jun 23 Brexit: What to Expect After the EU-UK Membership Vote by Global Risk Insights
- Jun 23 Conference Board Leading Economic Index: Decrease in May by Jill Mislinski
- Jun 22 Target2 Imbalances Grow: ECB Overtakes Greece as Third Largest Debtor by Michael Shedlock
- Jun 22 Existing-Home Sales in May Highest Pace in 9 Years by Jill Mislinski
- Jun 22 Philly Fed State Coincident Index Declines to Multi-Year Lows by FS Staff
- Jun 21 We're in a Global Bear Market, Says Leading Technician by FS Staff
- Jun 21 Shadow Fed Funds Rate Says Sell US Equities by BCA Research
- Jun 21 Brexit or Not, Mediterranean Political Uncertainty Will Roil the EU by Stratfor
Dr. Gary Shilling: The End of Growth – Deleveraging Continues Globally
Jun 24 – Jim welcomes Gary Shilling PhD, President of A Gary Shilling & Co, publisher of Insight and author of The Age of Deleveraging. Gary believes that global growth will be sluggish in the years ahead, as the deleveraging process...
Peter Zeihan on “The Accidental Superpower”
Jun 23 – Geopolitical Strategist Peter Zeihan discusses his must-read book “The Accidental Superpower” and shares a large number of features that destined the United States to become a global superpower and why...
Rawlson King on the Evolution of Biometrics
Jun 22 – Rawlson King of BiometricUpdate.com explains how quickly evolving biometric technologies are poised to kill off passwords in 5-10 years as the global banking and financial services industry continues to make large-scale...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: The End of Growth
Jun 18 – In a special edition of the Big Picture, Jim combines commentary and analysis with clips from his interview this week with Dr. Gary Shilling. Jim discusses the recent Federal Reserve meeting and its ratcheting down of...