Market Focus: Economy
- Nov 30 A Contrarian Perspective on the Short Euro Trade by Sober Look
- Nov 30 Are the BRICS Crumbling? by Global Risk Insights
- Nov 25 The Big Four Economic Indicators: Real Personal Income for October by Doug Short
- Nov 25 Kurt Kallaus: Still No Recession; Expect Mild Acceleration in 2016 by FS Staff
- Nov 24 What Does History Say About the First Rate Hike and Stocks? by Chris Ciovacco
- Nov 23 The Fundamental Truth of the Market Matter by Patrick O'Hare
- Nov 23 Mission Accomplished by Tim Duy PhD
- Nov 23 Oil Jobs Lost: 250,000 and Counting, Texas Likely to See Massive Layoffs Soon by Oil Price
- Nov 20 US Real Estate: The Lay of the Land by Monty Guild Tony Danaher
- Nov 19 Experts See Low Oil Prices for Decades to Come as US Shale Boom Goes Global by FS Staff
- Nov 19 US Corporate Earnings, Overseas Sales and the Dollar by Marc Chandler
- Nov 19 Has Deflation Been Defeated? by Clif Droke
- Nov 18 US Inflation: Setup to Upset by Ned W Schmidt CFA
- Nov 17 Is a Major Global Economic Recession on our Doorstep? by FS Staff
- Nov 17 The Renminbi’s Path of Least Resistance by BCA Research
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Headwinds or Tailwinds – What Lies Ahead?
Nov 14 – In the first Big Picture topic this week, Headwinds or Tailwinds – What Lies Ahead?, Jim and John discuss if stocks will rally into the end of the year, or is what we’ve just seen been nothing more than a relief rally, rather than a continuation of the bull market. Taking a larger...
Richard Dickson: Market Rally Has Been Very Weak – The Bear May Have Arrived
Nov 14 – Jim welcomes back Richard Dickson, Chief Market Analyst at Lowry Research. Richard explains the tepid nature of the recent rally since September and views it as a rebound rally, and not the sign of a market ready to move significantly higher.
Book Interview: “A Radically Beneficial World: Automation, Technology and Creating Jobs for All”
Nov 12 – In his latest must-read book, Charles Hugh Smith tackles very large and hotly debated subjects with ease while drawing on a wealth of information packaged in his usual concise and colorful style (his example of the Jelly Bean Economy as...
Ralph Acampora: Look for a Market Rally Through Year-End
Nov 7 – Jim welcomes back legendary technician Ralph Acampora, Director of Tactical Investments at Altaira Wealth Management. Ralph advises buying the dips, as he sees a nice market run into the end of the year. Ralph notes we got the needed market washout...