Market Focus: Economy
- Oct 21 Don Coxe: Raise Cash, Hold Gold by FS Staff
- Oct 20 Conference Board Leading Economic Index Increased in September by Doug Short
- Oct 20 The Global Economy Is Collapsing by Andrew Zatlin
- Oct 20 Tesla Now Fully Able to Self-Drive Safer Than Humans by Danielle Park
- Oct 20 Tax Foundation Analyzes Tax Plans: 10-Year GDP (Trump +6.9%, Hillary -2.6%), Wage Growth (Trump +5.4%, Hillary -2.1%) by Michael Shedlock
- Oct 19 Europe's Central Bank Is in a Bind Over Bonds by Stratfor
- Oct 19 While Presidential Election Takes Focus, US Economy Slips Further by Chris Puplava
- Oct 19 Too Many Tired Bulls by Kurt Kallaus
- Oct 18 The Public Pension Time Bomb Is Starting to Explode by FS Staff
- Oct 18 December Rate Hike Considerations by Matthew Kerkhoff
- Oct 18 Driverless Vehicles Coming Faster than You Think by FS Staff
- Oct 18 The Big Four Economic Indicators: Industrial Production Rises Slightly by Doug Short
- Oct 17 The Big Leap – Double-Digit Earnings Growth in 2017? by Patrick O'Hare
- Oct 17 Dallas Police Retiring in Droves, Taking Lump Sum Pensions, Fearing the Money Isn’t There (And It Isn’t) by Michael Shedlock
- Oct 17 Inside the Market's Mind: Halloween Edition - Clowns, Balloons, and Scary Times by Patrick Schotanus
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Approaching the Peak
Oct 22 – Our Investment Strategy Conference is taking place next week in San Diego, CA. The theme this year is “Approaching the Peak and the Next Financial Crisis.” Jim shares some of what he’ll be discussing at this free event at the San Diego...
Tom McClellan: Stock Market Will Determine the Next President
Oct 22 – How does the stock market decide who wins this the presidential race this November? Tom McClellan explains why in today’s podcast. Also, Marc Chandler discusses the flash crash in the British Pound and why he’s...
ECRI’s Lakshman Achuthan: US Economy Reaching a Turning Point
Oct 20 – Lakshman Achuthan, co-founder of the Economic Cycle Research Institute (ECRI) and co-author of Beating the Business Cycle, discusses the current outlook for the US and how we are approaching an important turning point. Lakshman also offers...
Peter Boockvar: 35-Year Bull Market in Bonds Is Over; Watch Japan
Oct 19 – Peter Boockvar, Chief Market Analyst for The Lindsey Group, believes we are witnessing the beginning stages of a multi-decade bond bubble that is about to pop. In this interview, Peter discusses the US stock...