Market Focus: Economy
- Feb 21 What Could Go Wrong? by Patrick O'Hare
- Feb 21 China Moves to Put North Korea in Its Place by Stratfor
- Feb 17 The Reflationary Window: Open How Wide For How Long? by BCA Research
- Feb 17 Eurozone Equities: Political Risks versus Strong Macro Crosscurrents by Bill Witherell
- Feb 17 The Four Horsemen of the Retirement Apocalypse by James J Puplava CFP
- Feb 16 Why Not Replace Bureaucrats with Robots? by Independent Institute
- Feb 16 Trump and the Fed by BCA Research
- Feb 16 US Manufacturing Jumps to 33-Year High by Jill Mislinski
- Feb 15 Ken Fisher on Double-Digit Returns and Beating the Consensus by FS Staff
- Feb 15 Sales and Earnings Back At Highs, But So Are Valuations by Urban Carmel
- Feb 14 Bianco: Trump Will Bring More Inflation Than Real Growth by FS Staff
- Feb 14 Why Global GDP Is Converging Towards 1% by Matthew Kerkhoff
- Feb 14 2017: Euphoria...Then Panic by FS Staff
- Feb 14 A Storm Is Brewing Over Europe by Stratfor
- Feb 10 ECRI Weekly Leading Index: Another All-Time High by Jill Mislinski
Book Interview: The Laws of Wealth – Psychology and the Secret to Investing Success
Feb 22 – Dr. Daniel Crosby joins us today to discuss his latest book, The Laws of Wealth, where he explains how human psychology presents the both the biggest obstacle to investment success and the greatest source of returns over others.
Richard Dickson on Technicals; Todd Mariano on European Elections, Policy Outlook
Feb 18 – Ryan Puplava covers this week’s events, Richard Dickson, Senior Market Strategist at Lowry Research, discusses his technical outlook on the market, and Todd Mariano, Senior Policy Analyst at Renaissance Macro Research, discusses...
Michael Pettis on Capital Flows and Debt Crises
Feb 17 – Today, we resume our conversation with Michael Pettis where he discusses how large concentrations of capital into a single market—as we see in the US today—often resolve with an eventual debt crisis and soaring unemployment.
Michael Pettis: Most People, Including Trump, Don’t Understand How Global Trade Works
Feb 16 – When it comes to global trade, most people—including President Trump—don’t understand how it operates, says Michael Pettis, author of The Great Rebalancing. In today’s podcast, Michael explains why many of the fears surrounding...