Market Focus: Economy
- Aug 21 Philly Fed Business Outlook: Highest Six-Month Outlook in 22 Years by Doug Short
- Aug 20 Sharia Zoning Law by Walter Donway
- Aug 20 Is China’s Economy Too Big to Transform? by Global Risk Insights
- Aug 20 Back on the Cusp of All-Time Highs by Sheraz Mian
- Aug 20 AI, Robotics, and the Future of Jobs by John Mauldin
- Aug 19 Europe’s Malaise: The New Normal? by Stratfor
- Aug 19 U.S. Financials/Consumer Staples: Stick With It by BCA Research
- Aug 19 Are Overseas Capital Inflows Pushing Up U.S. Markets? by Charles Hugh Smith
- Aug 19 Novel Fuel Resources, the Force of Economics and the Renewed East–West Power Struggle by Oliver Inderwildi PhD
- Aug 19 Has the 2014-2016 Crisis Window Been Delayed? by FS Staff
- Aug 18 What Are the Smart Guys Saying? by Thomas J Smith CFA
- Aug 18 Further Signs of China’s Slowing Property Markets by Sober Look
- Aug 18 Stay on Board by Puru Saxena
- Aug 18 Lucid Dreaming! by Jeffrey D Saut
- Aug 18 QE Will Come to the Eurozone – and, Like Elsewhere, It Will Be a Failure by Detlev S Schlichter
Jim Puplava on the Seven Megatrends That Will Shape the Next Decade
In a special reprise edition of FS Insider, Catherine Austin Fitts of the Solari Report interviews Jim on seven megatrends that will reshape America in the coming decade. Jim draws from an extensive number of interviews with authors, economists and other experts to compile his list.
The Collapse of Macroeconomics: An Interview With Dr. Woody Brock
In a special reprise edition of FS Insider, Cris Sheridan, Senior Editor of Financial Sense welcomes Dr. Horace “Woody” Brock, founder and president of Strategic Economic Decisions, an economic think tank. Dr. Brock has spent more than 25 years counseling global corporations and other institutions of ongoing structural changes in the global economy.
Howard Davidowitz: Retail Is Getting Amazoned!
In a special reprise edition of FS Insider, Jim welcomes Howard Davidowitz, Chairman of Davidowitz & Associates, Inc., a highly respected retail industry consulting and investment banking firm founded in 1981. Howard and Jim discuss the revolutionary effect that Amazon is having on the retail sector.
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: On The Record
In a special late summer edition of “On The Record”, John interviews Jim on a range of economic topics, starting with his views on the Crisis Window of 2014-2016, Peak Oil, and precious metals. Jim also gives his views on the theme of “Advantage America” and the growing manufacturing and energy renaissance in the U.S., as well as the rapid advances in...
- Austrian Money Supply
- Capacity Utilization
- Consumer Price Index
- Consumer Sentiment
- Disposable Personal Income
- Employment Costs
- Federal Debt Held by Foreigners
- Household Credit Market Debt
- Housing Starts
- Import Prices
- Personal Consumption
- Producer Price Index
- Purchasing Managers Index
- US GDP
- US GNP