Market Focus: Energy
- Mar 24 Should We Pay Off $20 Trillion in National Debt by Selling Federal Assets? by FS Staff
- Mar 22 John Murphy on Intermarket Analysis and the Sequence of Market Peaks by FS Staff
- Mar 22 Imagining a World After Fossil Fuels by Stratfor
- Mar 22 Crude Inventory Build Sends Oil Prices Into a Nosedive by Oil Price
- Mar 16 Major Bull Sees Much Smaller Returns for 2017 by FS Staff
- Mar 13 The Ethanol Industry Braces for Impact by Robert Rapier
- Mar 10 Smart Money Massively Short Oil by Tom McClellan
- Mar 09 Shell Sells Almost All Canadian Oil Sands Assets by Oil Price
- Mar 09 These Seven Megatrends Will Impact the World for Decades to Come by FS Staff
- Mar 06 Trump to Undo Fuel Efficiency Standards by Oil Price
The Next Big Thing – Infrastructure
Mar 11 – In 2002, Jim Puplava wrote “The Next Big Thing,” explaining how natural resources, commodities, and precious metals were the next long-term investments. Today, he outlines why “The Next Big Thing” is infrastructure with governments expected to spend...
Forecast 2017: Expect the Unexpected
Jan 21 – In today’s Big Picture, Jim Puplava continues to look at the consensus forecasts for 2017 with a closer look at the energy and financial sector. Jim and John Loeffler also discuss potential outliers and industries that may bounce back this year.
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Trump and the Great Reflation
Nov 19 – Donald Trump has won the election and now plans to provide a major boost to the economy. Will it succeed and delay the onset of a recession or will the “great reflation” get stopped dead in its tracks as interest rates climb steadily higher? Jim discusses...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: The Coming Obama Recession
Jun 4 – In the first Big Picture topic this week, “The Coming Obama Recession”, Jim addresses the growing signs of a slowdown in the economy; the latest of which was a very poor jobs number released on Friday. Jim and John discuss...