Market Focus: Energy
- Oct 09 Energy Storage Just Got a Massive Vote of Confidence by Oil Price
- Oct 09 Tech Innovations You Should Watch: Light-Based Memory, Quantum Computing, and Wireless Charging by Monty Guild
- Oct 07 Is the Lithium Market Set to Explode? by Oil Price
- Oct 05 President Hillary Clinton Will Oppose Crude Oil Exports by Robert Rapier
- Sep 29 Egypt’s Gas Find Sets Mediterranean Geopolitics on Fire by Global Risk Insights
- Sep 21 Oil Companies Running Out of Options by Oil Price
- Sep 17 Falling Oil Prices Hurt Russia More Than Sanctions by Global Risk Insights
- Sep 17 Peak Oil Is a Function of Oil Price by Robert Rapier
- Sep 14 BMW Going All-Electric by Oil Price
- Sep 14 Avi Gilburt: Bullish on Gold Miners, Stocks Likely to See Further Downside by FS Staff
Martin Armstrong: If This Level Breaks, Expect Dow to Hit 13,000, Then Double
Aug 29 – Legendary market historian and well-known strategist Martin Armstrong comments on recent market events and explains his forecast for stocks, bonds, currencies, and gold. Martin also provides his long-term outlook on China, US interest rates...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Energy – The Era of Calm Markets Has Come to an End
Jul 11 – In the first Big Picture topic this week, Jim looks at how the tectonic plates have shifted over recent years in the energy markets. The shale revolution in the US, combined with slower global growth has brought the era of...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: US Crude Production Is in Decline
Jul 4 – Jim's first Big Picture topic this week is US Crude Production Is in Decline. One of the big surprises of 2014 was the drop in oil prices, with crude dropping from the low $100/ barrel to as low as...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: What Happens When The Fed Raises Rates?
Jun 13 – In Jim’s first Big Picture topic this week, “What Happens When The Fed Raises Rates?”, Jim covers the volatile increase in global bond yields since May, and how many investors, focusing on the stock market, may have missed...