Market Focus: Energy
- Sep 22 Fed Admits It Has No Clue by Kurt Kallaus
- Sep 20 How Sand Is Leading to a Fracking Comeback by Oil Price
- Sep 16 Where Hubbert Went Really Wrong on Peak Oil by Robert Rapier
- Sep 15 Goldman Sachs Crushes Hopes of Oil Price Recovery by Oil Price
- Sep 13 Moody’s: Oil Crash “Catastrophic”; Worse Than Dot-Com Bust by ValueWalk
- Sep 12 Record Year for Solar Expected as Installations Surge 43% by Oil Price
- Sep 08 Why Is Big Oil Backing Clinton Over Trump? by Oil Price
- Sep 06 Art Berman: Central Bankers Don't Understand - The Economy Runs on Energy, Not Money by FS Staff
- Sep 01 The First US LNG Shipment to China Arrives by Oil Price
- Aug 31 Could a Lithium Shortage Derail the Electric Car Boom? by Oil Price
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: The Coming Obama Recession
Jun 4 – In the first Big Picture topic this week, “The Coming Obama Recession”, Jim addresses the growing signs of a slowdown in the economy; the latest of which was a very poor jobs number released on Friday. Jim and John discuss...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Fundamentally Speaking – Just the Facts
Apr 23 – This week on the Big Picture, Jim looks at what is driving the markets, which are up across the board, even with a slowing economy and corporate profits down. The falling dollar seems to be the key to improving liquidity and taking...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: $20 Trillion in Debt, Financial Repression, and Gold’s Blast Off
Mar 12 – The week’s first topic on the Big Picture is “$20 Trillion in Debt, Financial Repression, and Gold’s Blast Off”. Gold and commodities have been in bear markets since 2011. The Fed’s QE programs pumped money into financial assets, but not precious metals...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Oil – The Bottom, The Recovery, The Shock
Feb 27 – Jim’s first topic this week on the Big Picture is “Oil – the Bottom, the Recovery, the Shock”. Oil is certainly more intertwined with the economy and the stock market than ever. When oil fell from $100 a barrel to much lower levels...