Market Focus: Energy
- Jun 30 Current Oil Price Slump Far From Over by Oil Price
- Jun 29 Have the Saudis Miscalculated the Impact of Lower Crude Prices on US Production? by Sober Look
- Jun 25 Why Buffett Bet A Billion On Solar by Oil Price
- Jun 24 Could $12 Trillion Trigger a Renewables Revolution? by Oil Price
- Jun 12 Tesla Hitting the Battery Accelerator by Rocky Mountain Institute
- Jun 11 OPEC Crashed the U.S. Rig Count by Robert Rapier
- Jun 09 What’s Bugging the Transports? by Matthew Kerkhoff
- Jun 05 Could Natural Gas Dominate Global Transportation Soon? by Oil Price
- Jun 03 OPEC Losing Its Ability to Set Global Oil Prices by Global Risk Insights
- Jun 01 Could Middle East Switch From Oil to Renewable Superpower? by Oil Price
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: What Happens When The Fed Raises Rates?
Jun 13 – In Jim’s first Big Picture topic this week, “What Happens When The Fed Raises Rates?”, Jim covers the volatile increase in global bond yields since May, and how many investors, focusing on the stock market, may have missed...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: The Fed’s Next Move – Raise, Pause or Postpone?
Jun 6 – This week’s first Big Picture topic is “The Fed’s Next Move – Raise, Pause or Postpone?”. Jim believes we’ve begun the first part of a peaking business cycle, where bonds peak first, then stocks, and finally commodities.
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: An Energy Roundtable - Featuring Robert Rapier, Kurt Wulff and Dan Steffens
May 23 - Will energy prices continue to recover back to old highs, or will they dip back to recent lows? This week on the Big Picture, Jim moderates an Energy Roundtable with Robert Rapier, Director of Alternative-Fuels Technology at...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Financial Repression – Part II
Apr 25 – Jim’s first Big Picture topic this week is “Financial Repression – Part II”. The world is awash in an ocean of liquidity. And even though the Fed may, or may not, tighten this year, the rest of the developed world is printing money at a frantic pace...