Market Focus: Energy
- Nov 23 Oil Jobs Lost: 250,000 and Counting, Texas Likely to See Massive Layoffs Soon by Oil Price
- Nov 20 Energy Storage Tech Finally Starting to Compete With the Grid by Oil Price
- Nov 19 Experts See Low Oil Prices for Decades to Come as US Shale Boom Goes Global by FS Staff
- Nov 17 It’s Official – Biggest Nino Ever – Killer La Nina to Follow by Bruce Krasting
- Nov 16 Korea Leading the Way With Ambitious Fuel Cell Project by Oil Price
- Nov 12 Oil Surplus Leads to Double-Digit Declines by Marc Chandler
- Nov 11 Oil Prices Likely to Stay Low as the New Revolutions Go Global by Roberto Aguilera
- Nov 11 Supply Side Recession vs. Demand Side Expansion by Kurt Kallaus
- Nov 09 Energy Storage Could Become the Hottest Market in Energy by Oil Price
- Nov 05 The Boom-Bust Cycle - Five Stages of the Oil Industry by Robert Rapier
Big Picture Special Edition: Don Coxe on Geopolitical Threats and George Gilder on Information Theory
Nov 7 – In a special edition of the Big Picture, we reprise two compelling FS Insider interviews, featuring Dox Coxe and George Gilder. In a wide-ranging conversation, Don Coxe and Jim discuss geopolitical threats around the globe, the economic situation in China...
Martin Armstrong: If This Level Breaks, Expect Dow to Hit 13,000, Then Double
Aug 29 – Legendary market historian and well-known strategist Martin Armstrong comments on recent market events and explains his forecast for stocks, bonds, currencies, and gold. Martin also provides his long-term outlook on China, US interest rates...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Energy – The Era of Calm Markets Has Come to an End
Jul 11 – In the first Big Picture topic this week, Jim looks at how the tectonic plates have shifted over recent years in the energy markets. The shale revolution in the US, combined with slower global growth has brought the era of...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: US Crude Production Is in Decline
Jul 4 – Jim's first Big Picture topic this week is US Crude Production Is in Decline. One of the big surprises of 2014 was the drop in oil prices, with crude dropping from the low $100/ barrel to as low as...