Market Focus: Energy
- Sep 01 Lessons From a Failed Prediction by Robert Rapier
- Aug 24 Why the $20 Oil Predictions Are Wrong by Robert Rapier
- Aug 24 Oil Price Collapse Triggers Currency Crisis in Emerging Markets by Oil Price
- Aug 14 Update: What to Look for When the Price of Oil Has Bottomed by Urban Carmel
- Aug 13 Who Is Leading the Charge in Energy Storage? by Oil Price
- Aug 10 Tech Giants Opt for Renewables on Cost, not Just Good PR by Oil Price
- Aug 07 The Saudi Oil Price War Is Backfiring by Oil Price
- Aug 06 The Link Between Oil Reserves and Oil Prices by Robert Rapier
- Aug 06 Gold and Oil Heading Down for a Secular Count? by Danielle Park
- Aug 04 Don’t Expect an Oil Price Rebound This Side of 2017 by Oil Price
Martin Armstrong: If This Level Breaks, Expect Dow to Hit 13,000, Then Double
Aug 29 – Legendary market historian and well-known strategist Martin Armstrong comments on recent market events and explains his forecast for stocks, bonds, currencies, and gold. Martin also provides his long-term outlook on China, US interest rates...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Energy – The Era of Calm Markets Has Come to an End
Jul 11 – In the first Big Picture topic this week, Jim looks at how the tectonic plates have shifted over recent years in the energy markets. The shale revolution in the US, combined with slower global growth has brought the era of...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: US Crude Production Is in Decline
Jul 4 – Jim's first Big Picture topic this week is US Crude Production Is in Decline. One of the big surprises of 2014 was the drop in oil prices, with crude dropping from the low $100/ barrel to as low as...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: What Happens When The Fed Raises Rates?
Jun 13 – In Jim’s first Big Picture topic this week, “What Happens When The Fed Raises Rates?”, Jim covers the volatile increase in global bond yields since May, and how many investors, focusing on the stock market, may have missed...