Market Focus: Energy
- Oct 24 End of Gasoline Powered Autos by 2030? by Michael Shedlock
- Oct 19 Too Many Tired Bulls by Kurt Kallaus
- Oct 18 Oil’s Biggest Threat: Demand to Peak Within 15 Years by Oil Price
- Oct 17 Is Oil About to Rollover? by Marc Chandler
- Oct 13 Huge Crude Inventory Build Sees Oil Fall Below $50 by Oil Price
- Oct 12 Oil Prices May Remain Low for the Next 20 Years by FS Staff
- Oct 11 Oil Falls as OPEC Production Hits Record in September by Oil Price
- Oct 10 Stratfor's Fourth Quarter Forecast: Things Are About to Get Messy by Stratfor
- Oct 06 UK Shocks All, Allows Fracking for the First Time in 5 Years by Oil Price
- Sep 30 Has Saudi Arabia Pushed OPEC Too Far? by Oil Price
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: The Coming Obama Recession
Jun 4 – In the first Big Picture topic this week, “The Coming Obama Recession”, Jim addresses the growing signs of a slowdown in the economy; the latest of which was a very poor jobs number released on Friday. Jim and John discuss...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Fundamentally Speaking – Just the Facts
Apr 23 – This week on the Big Picture, Jim looks at what is driving the markets, which are up across the board, even with a slowing economy and corporate profits down. The falling dollar seems to be the key to improving liquidity and taking...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: $20 Trillion in Debt, Financial Repression, and Gold’s Blast Off
Mar 12 – The week’s first topic on the Big Picture is “$20 Trillion in Debt, Financial Repression, and Gold’s Blast Off”. Gold and commodities have been in bear markets since 2011. The Fed’s QE programs pumped money into financial assets, but not precious metals...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Oil – The Bottom, The Recovery, The Shock
Feb 27 – Jim’s first topic this week on the Big Picture is “Oil – the Bottom, the Recovery, the Shock”. Oil is certainly more intertwined with the economy and the stock market than ever. When oil fell from $100 a barrel to much lower levels...