Market Focus: Energy
- Feb 12 Edward Altman: Risk in High Yield Market at 2007 Levels; Not Isolated to Energy by FS Staff
- Feb 11 Oil Prices Down Again on Energy Debt and Inventories Data by Oil Price
- Feb 09 Amid Low Oil Prices, OPEC's Divisions Deepen by Stratfor
- Feb 08 Gary Shilling: All-Out Price War Could Send Oil to $10 to $20 a Barrel by FS Staff
- Feb 05 Can Big Oil Continue to Pay Dividends? by Oil Price
- Jan 29 Russian-OPEC Production Cut Remains a Long Shot by Oil Price
- Jan 27 Why Lower Gasoline Prices Are Not Stimulating Economy by Tom McClellan
- Jan 26 Jim Bianco: Energy Industry "Dead-Man Drilling" Into Bankruptcy by FS Staff
- Jan 25 Moody’s Ponders Credit Downgrades for 120 Energy Companies by Oil Price
- Jan 22 As Goes Oil, So Goes the Market by Kurt Kallaus
Big Picture Special Edition: Don Coxe on Geopolitical Threats and George Gilder on Information Theory
Nov 7 – In a special edition of the Big Picture, we reprise two compelling FS Insider interviews, featuring Dox Coxe and George Gilder. In a wide-ranging conversation, Don Coxe and Jim discuss geopolitical threats around the globe, the economic situation in China...
Martin Armstrong: If This Level Breaks, Expect Dow to Hit 13,000, Then Double
Aug 29 – Legendary market historian and well-known strategist Martin Armstrong comments on recent market events and explains his forecast for stocks, bonds, currencies, and gold. Martin also provides his long-term outlook on China, US interest rates...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Energy – The Era of Calm Markets Has Come to an End
Jul 11 – In the first Big Picture topic this week, Jim looks at how the tectonic plates have shifted over recent years in the energy markets. The shale revolution in the US, combined with slower global growth has brought the era of...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: US Crude Production Is in Decline
Jul 4 – Jim's first Big Picture topic this week is US Crude Production Is in Decline. One of the big surprises of 2014 was the drop in oil prices, with crude dropping from the low $100/ barrel to as low as...