Market Focus: Global/International
- Apr 17 Markets Retreat on Increased Risk of Greek Default by Sheraz Mian
- Apr 17 Weekday Wrap-Up: Did a Billion-Dollar Buyout Just Signal the Bottom in Oil? by FS Staff
- Apr 17 King Dollar Hurting Earnings! by Puru Saxena
- Apr 17 Is Saudi Arabia Setting the World Up for Major Oil Price Spike? by Oil Price
- Apr 16 Why Russia Will Send More Troops to Central Asia by Stratfor
- Apr 16 The Changing World of Work: The “Signal” Value of Credentials Is Eroding by Charles Hugh Smith
- Apr 15 BCA: Geopolitical Forces Likely to Push Oil Lower Near Term by BCA Research
- Apr 15 France Considers Forcing Google to Disclose Search Algorithm; Too Much Satisfaction! by Michael Shedlock
- Apr 14 Interview With Marc Chandler: Still in Early Stages of Dollar Rally by FS Staff
- Apr 14 Coming to Terms With the American Empire by George Friedman PhD
- Apr 13 Does the AIIB Signify the End of the American Century? by Michael Pettis
- Apr 10 Neil Dutta: No U.S. Slowdown, Though Investment Opportunities Better Overseas by FS Staff
- Apr 10 Despite Iran deal, Price War Will Dominate 2015 Oil Markets by Global Risk Insights
- Apr 10 Milestones in Bond Insanity: Mexico Sells 100-Year Bonds by Michael Shedlock
- Apr 10 Four Reasons Bull Market in China May Push Higher by Monty Guild Tony Danaher
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Financial Repression – The Greatest Wealth Transfer in History
In Jim’s first Big Picture topic, “Financial Repression – the greatest wealth transfer in history,” Jim discusses the current deliberate policy pursued by governments and central banks. Jim gives an historical background on financial repression, first seen...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: On the Record
Apr 11 – This week on the Big Picture, John interviews Jim in a format they call On the Record. Some of the topics Jim addresses include why he is still bullish on the stock market, the potential for a recession in the US, and his views on energy and peak oil...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Cross Currents – Integration & Disconnect
Apr 4 – Jim’s first Big Picture topic this week is “Cross Currents – Integration & Disconnect”, which deals with the global cross currents stemming from diverging monetary policies. The Federal Reserve is closer to raising rates and the rest of the world’s...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Cash Is Trash – More Bad News for Savers
Mar 28 – In Jim’s first Big Picture topic, “Cash Is Trash – More bad news for savers”, Jim lays out the scenario that the low interest rate world we live in is most likely going to be with us much longer, perhaps to the end of this decade or beyond.
"In the early 1840s editor Horace Greeley encouraged his readers to go West. Today I encourage our readers consider the East in the 21st century." – Jim Puplava