Market Focus: Global/International
- Jan 30 It’s Always Darkest Before the Dawn – Significant Market Bottom Likely in the Spring by Chris Puplava
- Jan 30 Weakening Currencies Put Developing Countries’ Debt at Risk by Global Risk Insights
- Jan 29 Will Greece & Falling Oil Issues Stay “Contained”? – Investors on High Alert by Chris Puplava
- Jan 29 Exploring the Clash Within Civilizations by Stratfor
- Jan 29 Greece’s Fight Against “Fiscal Waterboarding” Will Halt Economic Recovery by Sober Look
- Jan 29 The Raging “Currency Wars” Across Europe by Gary Dorsch
- Jan 28 The Swiss Franc Will Collapse by Keith Weiner
- Jan 28 SWIFT and Yuan-Internationalization by Marc Chandler
- Jan 28 The Surprising Consequences of the Global Frenzy for Positive Yield by Charles Hugh Smith
- Jan 27 Self-Driving “Fully Automated” Vehicles on German Autobahn by Michael Shedlock
- Jan 26 Random Thoughts on a Cruise to Nowhere by Jeffrey D Saut
- Jan 23 On Money and Society: An Exclusive Interview With Steve Baker MP by John Butler
- Jan 23 Martin Armstrong: Foreign Capital Flows Could Drive US Markets Significantly Higher by FS Staff
- Jan 23 Housing Affordability: How Does the U.S. Compare to Canada, China, Australia, Japan, Ireland, UK by Michael Shedlock
- Jan 23 Central Banks and Economic Reports Keep Bull Market Alive by Sy Harding
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Double, Double, Toil & Trouble – Then a Bubble
Jan 17 – This week on the Big Picture, Jim gives his annual outlook for the global economy and the markets. Jim starts by mentioning the positive tailwinds heading into this year; low interest rates, low inflation, oil prices...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Forecast 2015 – The Consensus
Jan 10 – In the first Big Picture program for the new year, Jim takes a look at the consensus of what the experts are saying about the year ahead. Will the consensus be right or wrong? Will the bull market continue? Stay tuned...
Joel Kurtzman: Unleashing the Second American Century: Four Forces for Economic Dominance
Jan 3 – In a special reprise holiday edition of the Big Picture, Jim welcomes author Joel Kurtzman, Senior Fellow at the Milken Institute and author of the new book “Unleashing the Second American Century: Four Forces for Economic Dominance”...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: On the Record (Part 2)
Jan 3 – In part-two of a special year-end On The Record interview, John interviews Jim on an array of economic topics as well as his own philosophy on investing. In this segment, John asks Jim what makes him different as an investment advisor, and why...
"In the early 1840s editor Horace Greeley encouraged his readers to go West. Today I encourage our readers consider the East in the 21st century." – Jim Puplava