Market Focus: Global/International
- Sep 30 Has Saudi Arabia Pushed OPEC Too Far? by Oil Price
- Sep 30 Interview with OECD's William White on the Negative Side Effects of Ultra-Easy Money by FS Staff
- Sep 30 Deutsche Bank Reckons With a New Reality by Stratfor
- Sep 29 Real Estate Bubbles: Vancouver, London, Stockholm, Sydney, Munich, and Hong Kong Top List by ValueWalk
- Sep 29 Capping Oil Prices…at Highest Production Levels in History! by Danielle Park
- Sep 28 Gold Bullion 'Vulnerable' Below $1335 as US Fed & Euro Interest-Rate Policies Challenged by Adrian Ash
- Sep 27 SocGen: China Looks Stable…for Now by ValueWalk
- Sep 27 Oil Slides as Iran Turns Down Saudi Offer by Oil Price
- Sep 26 The Growth of the Anti-Establishment Movement Outside the West by Global Risk Insights
- Sep 26 The Not so Silent Demise of Deutsche Bank by Christopher Quigley
- Sep 23 The Problem With Helicopter Money by Global Risk Insights
- Sep 23 Why Much of Asia Is Thankful for the Upcoming iPhone Release by Andrew Zatlin
- Sep 22 Chart: The Central Bankers’ Bubble – 2007 vs. Today by Danielle Park
- Sep 21 Markets Cheer BOJ Announcement by Marc Chandler
- Sep 21 Gold Prices Rise Before Fed as Yen Defies Bank of Japan's Urgent New Inflation Plan by Adrian Ash
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: The Only Game in Town
Oct 1 – Deutsche Bank problems are putting investors (and German authorities) on edge. Is this another Lehman moment? In today’s podcast, Jim discusses why Deutsche Bank represents a systemic threat to the global financial order, how it...
An In-Depth Discussion With Dr. Gary Shilling
Sep 3 – Jim is pleased to welcome back Gary Shilling Ph.D., President at A Gary Shilling & Co and publisher of the newsletter Insight. Jim and Gary cover a wide variety of issues. Gary notes that global economic weakness may force the Federal Reserve...
Michael Lewitt on His New Book – The Committee to Destroy the World
Aug 27 – Jim welcomes Michael Lewitt, author of The Committee to Destroy the World: Inside the Plot to Unleash a Super Crash on the Global Economy. Jim and Michael discuss the book, a passionate and informed analysis of the struggling...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: What the Media Aren’t Telling You
Aug 20 – This week on the Big Picture, Jim covers what the media aren’t telling you during this presidential election season. As usual, the media covers the trivial personality disputes between the candidates intensely, but there is little...