Market Focus: Global/International
- Oct 06 Bumping Into Resistance by Matthew Kerkhoff
- Oct 05 Canada and the Oil Price Shock by Sober Look
- Oct 05 China’s New Infrastructure Bank Wins Grudging Assent From the US and Japan by Monty Guild Tony Danaher
- Oct 05 Gary Dorsch: “Hundreds of Billions” in Defaults if Commodity Crash Continues by FS Staff
- Oct 01 Optimistic Narrative for China? by Sheraz Mian
- Oct 01 Worth Wray on China's Failed Plan to Blow Stock Market Bubble and Attract Global Investors by FS Staff
- Sep 30 Overshooting to the Downside by Marc Chandler
- Sep 29 China’s Leadership: Brilliant or Clueless? by Charles Hugh Smith
- Sep 29 Egypt’s Gas Find Sets Mediterranean Geopolitics on Fire by Global Risk Insights
- Sep 29 What Could Reverse the Global Market Decline? by Clif Droke
- Sep 28 Southeast Asia’s High Speed Rail Network by Global Risk Insights
- Sep 24 Russia’s Sudden Military Build-Up in Syria by Global Risk Insights
- Sep 23 Louise Yamada: Major Sell Signals on All Indices by FS Staff
- Sep 23 Cyber Breaches Undermine Delicate US-China Relations by Global Risk Insights
- Sep 22 Where Are the Fault Lines In Global Growth and Markets? by BCA Research
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Bull vs. Bear – Who Has It Right?
Sep 5 – The first topic this week on the Big Picture is “Bull vs. Bear – Who Has it Right?” The market has just experienced its first double-digit correction since 2011. So many are wondering if we are entering a new bear market and an economic recession, or is...
Martin Armstrong: If This Level Breaks, Expect Dow to Hit 13,000, Then Double
Aug 29 – Legendary market historian and well-known strategist Martin Armstrong comments on recent market events and explains his forecast for stocks, bonds, currencies, and gold. Martin also provides his long-term outlook on China, US interest rates...
Panic on Wall Street – Get Out Your Shopping List!
Aug 22 – The markets corrected steeply this week as fears over a global slowdown took hold. Jim Puplava explains why he thinks this is not the end of the bull market and tells investors to get their shopping list ready for...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Financial Sense Sampler (Part 1)
Aug 22 – In a special summer edition of the Big Picture, we offer a sampler of excerpts from previous programs on FS Insider with both Jim and Cris, Big Picture analyis with Jim, and important retirement topics from the Lifetime Income Series.