Market Focus: Global/International
- Feb 17 Eurozone Equities: Political Risks versus Strong Macro Crosscurrents by Bill Witherell
- Feb 15 Flynn-Russia-Trump-Markets! by David Kotok
- Feb 14 A Storm Is Brewing Over Europe by Stratfor
- Feb 14 Why Global GDP Is Converging Towards 1% by Matthew Kerkhoff
- Feb 10 Trump Reverses Course on 'One-China' Principle by Stratfor
- Feb 09 ECRI's Lakshman: US Economy Experiencing “Bona Fide” Upturn by FS Staff
- Feb 08 Gold Price Over $1240, Regains 'Trump Dump' in Euros as 'Disunity' Spreads in France, Italy, Scotland by Adrian Ash
- Feb 08 Amazon Plans Robotic Supermarket Staffed by 3; Chinese Factory Eliminate 90% of Humans, Defects Drop 80% by Michael Shedlock
- Feb 07 Yellen's Last Hike and the Next Fed Chair by FS Staff
- Feb 07 May Day: Breaking Down the Upcoming French Election by Global Risk Insights
- Feb 03 Leading Indicators Point to Improving Economy by FS Staff
- Feb 02 Is Peter Navarro Wrong on Trade? by Michael Pettis
- Feb 01 Japan Looks to Boost Infrastructure Investment in the US by Stratfor
- Feb 01 Feast or Famine by James J Puplava CFP
- Feb 01 Slow Growth and "Making America Great Again" by Charles Bolin
Global Warming – LEIs Heating Up; Petro Business Cycle, Part 3
Feb 11 – The global economy is heating up and, when it comes to the world’s largest economy, the US, nearly 80% of leading economic indicators are now in an upswing, notes Jim Puplava in today’s Big Picture podcast. Is this a good thing...
2016: A Year of Surprises
Dec 24 – As a real-time barometer of economic and financial anxiety, the double-digit plunge in global markets at the start of 2016 reflected nothing but pessimism on the part of investors. The US and global economy were slowing...
Global Paradigm Shift; Economy: Fact and Fiction
Dec 10 – In today’s Big Picture podcast, Jim discusses the tumultuous forces driving a populous backlash against globalism and why this represents a paradigm shift filled with big upsets and changing investment behavior.
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Trump and the Great Reflation
Nov 19 – Donald Trump has won the election and now plans to provide a major boost to the economy. Will it succeed and delay the onset of a recession or will the “great reflation” get stopped dead in its tracks as interest rates climb steadily higher? Jim discusses...