Market Focus: Global/International
- Aug 28 Is China Dumping US Treasuries? by Marc Chandler
- Aug 28 Here Comes a “Godzilla” El Niño by Monty Guild Tony Danaher
- Aug 28 America’s Ballooning Student Debt: Lessons Learned From Chile by Global Risk Insights
- Aug 27 How China's Currency Policies Will Change the World by Stratfor
- Aug 26 A Winter of Discontent for Russia by Oil Price
- Aug 25 Playing the Chinese Trump Card by John Mauldin
- Aug 25 Reflections on the Past Three Days and the Fed’s Policy Problem by Bob Eisenbeis
- Aug 25 When the Story Breaks by Ben Hunt PhD
- Aug 21 Why the End of China's “Strong Yuan” Policy Matters to Global Markets by Gary Dorsch
- Aug 21 Zulauf and Chandler on Currency Wars, Banking Crises, and Stock Market by FS Staff
- Aug 20 Yuan Devaluation Kills Two Birds With One Stone by Global Risk Insights
- Aug 19 Do Markets Determine the Value of the RMB? by Michael Pettis
- Aug 18 China and the US Economy: How Threatening? by Bob Eisenbeis
- Aug 18 Which Countries Are Most Exposed to China’s Currency Devaluation? by Global Risk Insights
- Aug 18 Will a Smaller Global Commodities Appetite Benefit Canada? by Jeff Rubin
Panic on Wall Street – Get Out Your Shopping List!
Aug 22 – The markets corrected steeply this week as fears over a global slowdown took hold. Jim Puplava explains why he thinks this is not the end of the bull market and tells investors to get their shopping list ready for...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Financial Sense Sampler (Part 1)
Aug 22 – In a special summer edition of the Big Picture, we offer a sampler of excerpts from previous programs on FS Insider with both Jim and Cris, Big Picture analyis with Jim, and important retirement topics from the Lifetime Income Series.
Big Picture Special Edition: Felix Zulauf and Marc Chandler Weigh in on Currency Wars and the Chinese Devaluation
Aug 15 – In a special edition of the Big Picture, Jim speaks with legendary investor Felix Zulauf, Founder of Zulauf Asset Management AG, as well as noted currency expert Marc Chandler of Brown Brothers Harriman. In excerpts from a more extensive...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: The Message
Jul 18 – The first Big Picture topic this week is The Message. This refers to Fed Chair Janet Yellen’s testimony on Capitol Hill this week. The big question continues to be when will The Federal Reserve begin to raise interest rates.