Market Focus: Global/International
- Aug 25 A Typical Pattern Shows We’re Headed for Recession by Andrew Zatlin
- Aug 24 Can Stocks Survive Without Stimulus? by Clif Droke
- Aug 24 Is the UK Economy Doing Better Post-Brexit? by FS Staff
- Aug 24 Kurt Kallaus: Slow Growth Persists but US Recession Likely Still Years Away by FS Staff
- Aug 23 How to Leave the European Union by Stratfor
- Aug 23 China Plans to Slash Crude Demand by 250,000 Bpd by Oil Price
- Aug 22 Felix Zulauf Sees Final Leg of the Bull Market by FS Staff
- Aug 22 The Search for Yield and Emerging Markets by BCA Research
- Aug 17 How Canada Is Handling the Flood of Chinese Money by Global Risk Insights
- Aug 17 The Narrative Machine by Ben Hunt PhD
- Aug 17 A Purposeful Show of Russian Force by Stratfor
- Aug 11 The Limits of a Southern European Alliance by Stratfor
- Aug 11 Iraq’s Deal With Oil Majors Could Crush OPEC’s Output Freeze Plans by Oil Price
- Aug 10 Be on Alert for a Pop Higher in Volatility by Urban Carmel
- Aug 10 Why the US Benefits From Global Financial Crisis by Clif Droke
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: What the Media Aren’t Telling You
Aug 20 – This week on the Big Picture, Jim covers what the media aren’t telling you during this presidential election season. As usual, the media covers the trivial personality disputes between the candidates intensely, but there is little...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Surviving the Yield Crash
Jul 9 – The first topic this week on the Big Picture is “Surviving the Yield Crash”. Jim and John discuss the historic low yields that just keep getting lower. British bonds are now below 1% and some European countries and Japan have...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Brexit - The People vs. The Elites
Jun 25 – This week on the Big Picture Jim and John address the historic Brexit election vote in the UK. They discuss who were the winners, and the broader implications now that the UK will be leaving the European Union. Jim also addresses...
Richard Duncan: China Is Facing a ‘Serious Crisis’
May 28 – In a special edition of the Big Picture, we reprise a compelling interview with Richard Duncan, conducted recently by Cris Sheridan on FS Insider. China experienced the “greatest economic boom in the history of the world” based on an...