Market Focus: Global/International
- Jul 02 Rosenberg on Greece, US Economy, and Stocks by FS Staff
- Jul 02 Japan’s Yen Has Only Begun to Fall by Andrew Zatlin
- Jul 02 Reflections on France by Bill Witherell
- Jul 01 Greece Deal, ADP Cheer Markets by Sheraz Mian
- Jul 01 Deadlines Come and Go, Markets Endure by Marc Chandler
- Jul 01 Now’s Really Not the Time for a Liquidity Crisis by Global Risk Insights
- Jun 30 Current Oil Price Slump Far From Over by Oil Price
- Jun 30 Deadlines, Deals, and Defaults by Sheraz Mian
- Jun 30 A Look at Greek Contagion Risk by Chris Puplava
- Jun 29 Barry Bannister on Greece by David Kotok
- Jun 29 Australia’s Housing Bubble: Myth, or Ticking Time Bomb? by Global Risk Insights
- Jun 29 Have the Saudis Miscalculated the Impact of Lower Crude Prices on US Production? by Sober Look
- Jun 26 Bull Market Pause or Top? Clues from the Credit Markets by Chris Puplava
- Jun 26 When Pigs Can No Longer Fly, It's a Big Deal by Bill Fleckenstein
- Jun 25 Cuba Inc. – Long Way to Go Before Opening to the Free Market by Global Risk Insights
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: San Andreas – Financial Fault Lines in the Bond Market
May 30 – Jim’s Big Picture topic is about a big issue, the bond market, and the potential San Andreas-size financial fault lines that could strike the bond market with little or no warning. Jim explores the lack of liquidity in the bond market, and notes...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: An Energy Roundtable - Featuring Robert Rapier, Kurt Wulff and Dan Steffens
May 23 - Will energy prices continue to recover back to old highs, or will they dip back to recent lows? This week on the Big Picture, Jim moderates an Energy Roundtable with Robert Rapier, Director of Alternative-Fuels Technology at...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Reflation – Ready or Not
May 16 – Jim’s first topic on the Big Picture this week is “Relation – Ready or Not”. Jim discusses the weak economic growth so far in the first half of 2015. He also explains why he thinks the deflationary trend is coming to an end, and why we may be moving toward a reflationary global environment in the second half of the year.
Chris Puplava: Biggest Inflection Point for 2015 Happening Right Now
May 2 – This week Cris Sheridan interviews Chris Puplava. Chris believes the long predicted top in the USD is finally in, and the catalyst is a bottoming in global growth which is likely to have widespread investment implications.