Market Focus: Global/International
- Jul 30 Chinese Farmer Loses Life Savings by Tim Iacono
- Jul 30 Dow 5000? Charles Nenner Discusses His Cycle Theory and Predictions for the Market by FS Staff
- Jul 29 Third Bailout Generates New Political Division in Greece by Global Risk Insights
- Jul 29 Is it Time to Load Up on Gold? by FS Staff
- Jul 28 Europe: Running on Borrowed Time by John Mauldin
- Jul 28 Quantum Geopolitics by Reva Bhalla
- Jul 28 Thoughts About Chinese Stocks, Reserves, and SDR Inclusion by Marc Chandler
- Jul 27 Russia-China Gas Relationship on the Rocks by Oil Price
- Jul 23 Great Graphic: China’s Holding of Treasuries by Marc Chandler
- Jul 21 Is the U.S. Really the World’s Top Oil Producer? by Robert Rapier
- Jul 21 Market Update - Recession Risks, Credit Markets, and Investor Sentiment by Chris Puplava
- Jul 21 The Turkish Enigma by George Friedman PhD
- Jul 17 Market Technical Weakness Continues by Christopher Quigley
- Jul 17 Live From the Streets of Greece by Taki Tsaklanos
- Jul 17 Interpreting Information in China’s Stock Markets by Michael Pettis
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: The Message
Jul 18 – The first Big Picture topic this week is The Message. This refers to Fed Chair Janet Yellen’s testimony on Capitol Hill this week. The big question continues to be when will The Federal Reserve begin to raise interest rates.
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Energy – The Era of Calm Markets Has Come to an End
Jul 11 – In the first Big Picture topic this week, Jim looks at how the tectonic plates have shifted over recent years in the energy markets. The shale revolution in the US, combined with slower global growth has brought the era of...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: San Andreas – Financial Fault Lines in the Bond Market
May 30 – Jim’s Big Picture topic is about a big issue, the bond market, and the potential San Andreas-size financial fault lines that could strike the bond market with little or no warning. Jim explores the lack of liquidity in the bond market, and notes...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: An Energy Roundtable - Featuring Robert Rapier, Kurt Wulff and Dan Steffens
May 23 - Will energy prices continue to recover back to old highs, or will they dip back to recent lows? This week on the Big Picture, Jim moderates an Energy Roundtable with Robert Rapier, Director of Alternative-Fuels Technology at...