Market Focus: Global/International
- Mar 31 Is Greece's Debt Odious? by Marc Chandler
- Mar 31 Financial Stress Is Rising – Time to Worry? by Chris Puplava
- Mar 31 The Middle Eastern Balance of Power Matures by George Friedman PhD
- Mar 30 Frenzied Speculative Activity in China's Equity Markets by Sober Look
- Mar 27 Flows Into European Equities Reaches Feverish Pitch, Consolidation Likely Ahead by Chris Puplava
- Mar 27 Will Germany Build the Next Silicon Valley? by Global Risk Insights
- Mar 26 Saudi Arabia and Iran Compete in Yemen by Stratfor
- Mar 25 The Monetary Approach Reigns Supreme by Steve Hanke
- Mar 24 Felix Zulauf: Asset Prices Will Continue to Inflate as China Joins the Party Next by FS Staff
- Mar 23 AIIB, SDRs, and the Yuan – Latest Developments by Marc Chandler
- Mar 23 Our Top 10 Must-Listen Broadcasts for 2015 by FS Staff
- Mar 20 New World Order - Is Asia’s New Bank a Threat to Western Power and the U.S. Dollar? by Alasdair Macleod
- Mar 20 "Wall of Money" Hitting Market Before 2016-2017 Global Crisis by FS Staff
- Mar 19 Nuclear Deal Offers Only a Glimmer of Hope for Iran’s Economy by Global Risk Insights
- Mar 19 France Limits Cash Transactions to €1,000, Puts Restrictions on Gold by Michael Shedlock
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Cash Is Trash – More Bad News for Savers
Mar 28 – In Jim’s first Big Picture topic, “Cash Is Trash – More bad news for savers”, Jim lays out the scenario that the low interest rate world we live in is most likely going to be with us much longer, perhaps to the end of this decade or beyond.
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Deflation Wars
Mar 14 – Jim’s first Big Picture topic this week is Deflation Wars. Jim and John discuss the global deflationary trend, the net result of massive debt accumulation. Jim explains why there are no signs of inflation or hyperinflation...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Double, Double, Toil & Trouble – Then a Bubble
Jan 17 – This week on the Big Picture, Jim gives his annual outlook for the global economy and the markets. Jim starts by mentioning the positive tailwinds heading into this year; low interest rates, low inflation, oil prices...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Forecast 2015 – The Consensus
Jan 10 – In the first Big Picture program for the new year, Jim takes a look at the consensus of what the experts are saying about the year ahead. Will the consensus be right or wrong? Will the bull market continue? Stay tuned...
"In the early 1840s editor Horace Greeley encouraged his readers to go West. Today I encourage our readers consider the East in the 21st century." – Jim Puplava