Market Focus: Global/International
- Feb 26 Termites Beneath USD Foundation Masked by Strength Against Euro/Yen by Chris Puplava
- Feb 26 The Trojan Horse Battle for the Euro by John Butler
- Feb 26 OPEC’s Influence Has Long Been Exaggerated by Global Risk Insights
- Feb 26 Europe’s Survival Depends on Debt Restructuring, Not Growth by Michael Pettis
- Feb 24 Why Deflation–and Not Inflation–Is the Main Concern Right Now by FS Staff
- Feb 24 How Likely Is the Greek Bailout Strategy to Succeed? by Global Risk Insights
- Feb 24 Lowest Interest Rates Ever by John Rubino
- Feb 23 Five Countries Most Affected by the Oil Price Crash by Global Risk Insights
- Feb 20 Eurozone Holding Up Despite Greece by Sheraz Mian
- Feb 20 Extreme USD Sentiment Setting Up Biggest Investment Opportunities of the Year by Chris Puplava
- Feb 19 NSA, the Military-Internet Complex, and Cybersecurity by FS Staff
- Feb 19 Fund Managers Betting Big on Eurozone Stocks; U.S. Equities Fall Out of Favor by Urban Carmel
- Feb 18 Gary Dorsch: Gold to Stay Capped as Chinese Buyers Move Into Stocks by FS Staff
- Feb 17 Population Decline and the Great Economic Reversal by George Friedman PhD
- Feb 17 Elvis Has Not Left the Building by Patrick O'Hare
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Double, Double, Toil & Trouble – Then a Bubble
Jan 17 – This week on the Big Picture, Jim gives his annual outlook for the global economy and the markets. Jim starts by mentioning the positive tailwinds heading into this year; low interest rates, low inflation, oil prices...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Forecast 2015 – The Consensus
Jan 10 – In the first Big Picture program for the new year, Jim takes a look at the consensus of what the experts are saying about the year ahead. Will the consensus be right or wrong? Will the bull market continue? Stay tuned...
Joel Kurtzman: Unleashing the Second American Century: Four Forces for Economic Dominance
Jan 3 – In a special reprise holiday edition of the Big Picture, Jim welcomes author Joel Kurtzman, Senior Fellow at the Milken Institute and author of the new book “Unleashing the Second American Century: Four Forces for Economic Dominance”...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: On the Record (Part 2)
Jan 3 – In part-two of a special year-end On The Record interview, John interviews Jim on an array of economic topics as well as his own philosophy on investing. In this segment, John asks Jim what makes him different as an investment advisor, and why...
"In the early 1840s editor Horace Greeley encouraged his readers to go West. Today I encourage our readers consider the East in the 21st century." – Jim Puplava