Market Focus: Global/International
- Mar 23 A Big Tailwind for the Stock Market Has Now Dissipated by Urban Carmel
- Mar 22 John Murphy on Intermarket Analysis and the Sequence of Market Peaks by FS Staff
- Mar 22 Imagining a World After Fossil Fuels by Stratfor
- Mar 21 Investors Dump Euro Bonds, Shift Into US by Michael Shedlock
- Mar 20 Felix Zulauf: 2017 Could Be a "Game Changer" by FS Staff
- Mar 17 Surge in Global Economic Surprises, Business Confidence Continues by Kurt Kallaus
- Mar 16 Netherlands: Moderate Parties Hold Onto Power by Stratfor
- Mar 16 Major Bull Sees Much Smaller Returns for 2017 by FS Staff
- Mar 14 Brexit Takes Fresh Toll on Sterling, While Dollar Firms by Marc Chandler
- Mar 10 Record Number of Americans Renouncing Citizenship by FS Staff
- Mar 09 These Seven Megatrends Will Impact the World for Decades to Come by FS Staff
- Mar 08 Diving Into the IMF’s Global Housing Update: Bubbles and Busts by Michael Shedlock
- Mar 08 Connectivity, Not Primacy, Is the Way of the World by Stratfor
- Mar 07 Trump Wades Into the South China Sea by Global Risk Insights
- Mar 06 Stellar Performance by Marine Le Pen on 60 Minutes by Michael Shedlock
Death of a Bull Market – Major Paradigm Shift
Mar 18 – In today’s Big Picture podcast, Jim argues that we are at the end of the bull market in bonds with rising inflationary pressures and a turning point in global bond yields from their all-time lows last summer. He discusses the implications of this, what it means for investors...
The Next Big Thing – Infrastructure
Mar 11 – In 2002, Jim Puplava wrote “The Next Big Thing,” explaining how natural resources, commodities, and precious metals were the next long-term investments. Today, he outlines why “The Next Big Thing” is infrastructure with governments expected to spend...
7 Megatrends for the Next Decade – Investment Implications
Mar 4 – Last week Jim Puplava gave an overview of the seven large, transformative forces impacting all aspects of the global economy. Today, he goes through the investment implications of each and how investors can position themselves...
7 Megatrends and the Next Crash
Feb 25 – Jim Puplava looks at seven large, transformative forces impacting all aspects of the global economy. Next, he talks about how these forces are colliding in the markets with a growing bubble that few are talking about.