Market Focus: Global/International
- Jul 29 Wild Swings in Nikkei, Yen as BOJ Disappoints Markets That Expected More QE by Michael Shedlock
- Jul 28 OMFIF’s David Marsh: Bank of Japan Stands to Make “Enormous” Losses by FS Staff
- Jul 28 Should Investors Fear China’s Anti-American Protests? by Global Risk Insights
- Jul 28 The Curious Timing of Japan's Stimulus Announcement by Stratfor
- Jul 26 Why Pokemon Go Scares Middle Eastern Governments by Global Risk Insights
- Jul 25 Atlantic Divergence in Monetary Policy as US Economy Outpaces EU by Global Risk Insights
- Jul 25 Martin Armstrong: Throw Out the Fundamentals—Negative Rates Could Push the Dow Up to 40,000 by FS Staff
- Jul 22 Sovereign Debt Downgrades Accelerate in 2016 by Monty Guild Tony Danaher
- Jul 22 An Upside Down World by Chris Puplava
- Jul 21 S&P Warns of Rising Global Default Wave by Danielle Park
- Jul 21 The Girl Child Arrives by Bruce Krasting
- Jul 20 Stoeferle: Helicopter Money Coming and It Will Boost Gold Market to New Highs by FS Staff
- Jul 20 China Is Building Its Future on Credit by Stratfor
- Jul 20 Is Kyle Bass Finally Getting His Revenge? by Clif Droke
- Jul 19 China Plans Military Exercise in South China Sea by Oil Price
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Surviving the Yield Crash
Jul 9 – The first topic this week on the Big Picture is “Surviving the Yield Crash”. Jim and John discuss the historic low yields that just keep getting lower. British bonds are now below 1% and some European countries and Japan have...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Brexit - The People vs. The Elites
Jun 25 – This week on the Big Picture Jim and John address the historic Brexit election vote in the UK. They discuss who were the winners, and the broader implications now that the UK will be leaving the European Union. Jim also addresses...
Richard Duncan: China Is Facing a ‘Serious Crisis’
May 28 – In a special edition of the Big Picture, we reprise a compelling interview with Richard Duncan, conducted recently by Cris Sheridan on FS Insider. China experienced the “greatest economic boom in the history of the world” based on an...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: David Morgan on Silver and Don Coxe on Gold, Geopolitics and More
Apr 30 – On a special edition of the Big Picture this week, Jim covers the silver markets and fundamentals with David Morgan of The Morgan Report. David makes the point that silver is at last confirming gold’s rise this year...