Market Focus: Global/International
- Feb 11 Bert Dohmen Is Uber-Bearish and Here's Why by FS Staff
- Feb 10 Capital Flight Intensifies in Italy and Spain by Michael Shedlock
- Feb 10 Move Over Greece, It's Italy's Turn - George Friedman Sounds the Alarm on European Banking Crisis by FS Staff
- Feb 09 Amid Low Oil Prices, OPEC's Divisions Deepen by Stratfor
- Feb 09 The Claws of Systemic Risk Are Popping Once Again by Ben Hunt PhD
- Feb 08 Gary Shilling: All-Out Price War Could Send Oil to $10 to $20 a Barrel by FS Staff
- Feb 05 China Explores Its Monetary Easing Toolkit by Global Risk Insights
- Feb 04 Lakshman on US Slowdown, Shocks, and China by FS Staff
- Feb 03 What Kind of Power Will China Become? by Stratfor
- Feb 01 Global Liquidity Continues to Contract by Cris Sheridan
- Feb 01 The Mad Stewards of Gondor by Ben Hunt PhD
- Jan 29 Russian-OPEC Production Cut Remains a Long Shot by Oil Price
- Jan 29 Worth Wray on the Single Most Dangerous Catalyst for a Global Financial Crisis by FS Staff
- Jan 29 Bank of Japan and Oil Detracting Market's Focus from Weak GDP Report by Patrick O'Hare
- Jan 27 Why Europe's Great Experiment Is Failing by Stratfor
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Dr. Gary Shilling on Deflation, the Dissolution of OPEC, and the Sunset of China’s Economy
Feb 6 – In a special edition of the Big Picture, Jim welcomes Gary Shilling PhD, President of A. Gary Shilling & Co and publisher of the newsletter Insight. In this exclusive interview, Gary provides some current analysis on the global economy and...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Financial Tremors and Monetary Shockwaves
Jan 30 – This week on the Big Picture, Jim and John dissect the latest statement from the Federal Reserve, and then look ahead, discussing if the Fed’s plans for raising rates in 2016 are realistic, given economic weakness, market...
The Financial Sense Strategy Conference – Part One
Jan 2 – The Financial Sense Strategy Conference was presented to clients and the public on November 7th at the Marriott Hotel in Del Mar, California. In Part One of this conference webinar, Jim Puplava gives a broad macro overview on the global economy and global monetary policy. Jim also discusses...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Look-Back 2015
Dec 26 – In a special edition of the Big Picture, Jim and John review the year’s highlights and important events for the markets and the economy. As they review the year, Jim intersperses the discussion with audio clips from key guests this year. Dr. Gary Shilling talks about the Debt Supercycle...