Market Focus: Global/International
- Dec 01 China, the SDR, and Toward a Less Euro-Centric World by Marc Chandler
- Nov 30 A Contrarian Perspective on the Short Euro Trade by Sober Look
- Nov 30 Examining the Islamic State's Cyber Capabilities by Stratfor
- Nov 30 Dan Gordon Warns of Elaborate ISIS Attack on the US Using Mexican Drug Tunnels by FS Staff
- Nov 30 Are the BRICS Crumbling? by Global Risk Insights
- Nov 24 Geopolitical Tension Tops Revised GDP by Sheraz Mian
- Nov 24 Swiss Bank Hits Customers With Negative Interest Rates; Crazy? What About Velocity? by Michael Shedlock
- Nov 20 Schengen Is Cracking – Can the EU Withstand the Pressure? by Global Risk Insights
- Nov 20 Obama to Veto Bill Requiring Background Checks on Syrian Refugees by Michael Shedlock
- Nov 20 Epsilon Theory: Two Discoveries by Ben Hunt PhD
- Nov 20 Paris, Sharm el-Sheikh, and the Resurrection of Old Europe by John Mauldin George Friedman PhD
- Nov 19 Experts See Low Oil Prices for Decades to Come as US Shale Boom Goes Global by FS Staff
- Nov 19 US Corporate Earnings, Overseas Sales and the Dollar by Marc Chandler
- Nov 18 G20 Talks Dominated by Paris Attacks by Global Risk Insights
- Nov 17 The Renminbi’s Path of Least Resistance by BCA Research
Felix Zulauf and Marc Chandler Weigh in on Currency Wars and the Chinese Devaluation
Nov 28 – In this holiday reprise edition of the Big Picture, Jim speaks with legendary investor Felix Zulauf, as well as noted currency expert Marc Chandler of Brown Brothers Harriman about the implications of the Chinese devaluation of the Yuan against the dollar. Jim and Felix discuss the recent...
How Real Is the ISIS Threat in America? Dan Gordon on “Day of the Dead: Book One – Gaza”
Nov 21 – Jim welcomes Dan Gordon, author, Hollywood screenwriter and a veteran of 40 years of service in the Israel Defense Force. Dan calls his new book, Day of the Dead, “a clarion call to a clear and present danger”. Ripped from today's headlines, the book is a “tale of espionage...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Headwinds or Tailwinds – What Lies Ahead?
Nov 14 – In the first Big Picture topic this week, Headwinds or Tailwinds – What Lies Ahead?, Jim and John discuss if stocks will rally into the end of the year, or is what we’ve just seen been nothing more than a relief rally, rather than a continuation of the bull market. Taking a larger...
Big Picture Special Edition: Don Coxe on Geopolitical Threats and George Gilder on Information Theory
Nov 7 – In a special edition of the Big Picture, we reprise two compelling FS Insider interviews, featuring Dox Coxe and George Gilder. In a wide-ranging conversation, Don Coxe and Jim discuss geopolitical threats around the globe, the economic situation in China...