Market Focus: Markets
- Mar 27 Stock Market Getting Ready for a BIG Move; Risk to the Downside by Jeffrey D Saut
- Mar 27 Why US Home Prices May Get More Expensive This Year by FS Staff
- Mar 23 A Big Tailwind for the Stock Market Has Now Dissipated by Urban Carmel
- Mar 22 John Murphy on Intermarket Analysis and the Sequence of Market Peaks by FS Staff
- Mar 22 Imagining a World After Fossil Fuels by Stratfor
- Mar 21 Don Coxe on Brewing US Pension Crisis, Stimulus vs. Rising Rates by FS Staff
- Mar 21 Households' Equity Ownership Reaches 30% - It's Statistical Noise by Urban Carmel
- Mar 21 Investors Dump Euro Bonds, Shift Into US by Michael Shedlock
- Mar 20 Felix Zulauf: 2017 Could Be a "Game Changer" by FS Staff
- Mar 20 Market Looking Toppy; Exercise Patience by Jeffrey D Saut
- Mar 16 Major Bull Sees Much Smaller Returns for 2017 by FS Staff
- Mar 15 What’s Preventing the Dow From Exploding? by Clif Droke
- Mar 14 A Look at the Yield Curve and Why the Fed Is Raising Rates by Matthew Kerkhoff
- Mar 14 Trump Transition Logjam Stalls Stocks by Kurt Kallaus
- Mar 14 Avi Gilburt: Major Whipsaws Ahead by FS Staff
Death of a Bull Market – Major Paradigm Shift
Mar 18 – In today’s Big Picture podcast, Jim argues that we are at the end of the bull market in bonds with rising inflationary pressures and a turning point in global bond yields from their all-time lows last summer. He discusses the implications of this, what it means for investors...
The Next Big Thing – Infrastructure
Mar 11 – In 2002, Jim Puplava wrote “The Next Big Thing,” explaining how natural resources, commodities, and precious metals were the next long-term investments. Today, he outlines why “The Next Big Thing” is infrastructure with governments expected to spend...
7 Megatrends for the Next Decade – Investment Implications
Mar 4 – Last week Jim Puplava gave an overview of the seven large, transformative forces impacting all aspects of the global economy. Today, he goes through the investment implications of each and how investors can position themselves...
7 Megatrends and the Next Crash
Feb 25 – Jim Puplava looks at seven large, transformative forces impacting all aspects of the global economy. Next, he talks about how these forces are colliding in the markets with a growing bubble that few are talking about.