Market Focus: Markets
- Dec 11 Potential Danger Signal by Jon Strebler
- Dec 11 Chinese Property Bubble May Collapse in a Year or Two by FS Staff
- Dec 11 Q3:2013 Flow-of-Funds Report – ‘Tis the Season to Be Jolly by Paul Kasriel
- Dec 10 China Says No to Bitcoins, but Yes to the Russian Ruble by Marc Chandler
- Dec 10 Focus on Earnings by Thomas J Smith CFA
- Dec 10 Why Fed Will Keep Markets Guessing on Taper by Chris Ciovacco
- Dec 09 What’s the Deal With That? by Brian Pretti CFA
- Dec 09 2014: Gold Up 70% or U.S. Equities Down 40%? by Ned W Schmidt CFA
- Dec 09 Daily Market Recap by PFS Group
- Dec 09 Bitcoin Offers Free Currency Movement in China, for Now by Global Risk Insights
- Dec 09 Banks Outperform the Market With Regional Banks Pulling Ahead by Sober Look
- Dec 06 Market’s Bill of Health – Momentum Continues to Weaken by Chris Puplava
- Dec 06 Short Term Stock Market Pull-Back Developing by Christopher Quigley
- Dec 06 Gold: A Chance for a Bottom by Carl Swenlin
- Dec 06 The Kress Cycle and the Fate of the Middle Class by Clif Droke
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: QE, Gold’s Bear Market, and Why We Won’t Experience Hyperinflation
This week on the Big Picture, Jim looks at why QE hasn’t led to rising inflation, why gold is in a bear market, and why there is no prospect for hyperinflation. Jim explores the reasons behind these topics and how they are connected...
Technician Stan Weinstein: The Big Picture Still Bullish for Stocks, But We’re Approaching the 7th Inning
Jim welcomes back noted technician Stan Weinstein this week, editor and publisher of the "Global Trend Alert," a financial advisory service for institutional investors. Stan sees a small correction in the near term, which should be used to buy stocks in strong categories...
Kurt Wulff: The Permian Basin – The Next Big Oil Shale Play
Jim welcomes back Kurt Wulff CFA, Independent Energy Analyst at McDep LLC. Jim and Kurt discuss a variety of energy issues, including Kurt’s observation that the Permian Basin in Texas is still in the early stages of its shale oil and gas development.
John Kaiser: Still No Catalyst on the Horizon for Gold
Jim welcomes back John Kaiser, a mining analyst with over 25 years of experience and founder of Kaiser Research Online, specializing in the resource sector. John discusses the current outlook for the gold and gold mining sectors, and sees no catalyst on the horizon to re-ignite the industry.