Market Focus: Markets
- Apr 17 King Dollar Hurting Earnings! by Puru Saxena
- Apr 17 Markets Retreat on Increased Risk of Greek Default by Sheraz Mian
- Apr 17 What Is Really Driving Gold by Taki Tsaklanos
- Apr 17 Weekday Wrap-Up: Did a Billion-Dollar Buyout Just Signal the Bottom in Oil? by FS Staff
- Apr 15 Economic Uncertainty Driving Corporate Buybacks? by Matthew Kerkhoff
- Apr 15 Has the Dollar-Gold Correlation Broken Down? by Cris Sheridan
- Apr 14 Interview With Marc Chandler: Still in Early Stages of Dollar Rally by FS Staff
- Apr 14 Early Q1 Reports Come In by Sheraz Mian
- Apr 13 Dollar Strength May Revitalize “Constant Currency” Reporting by Patrick O'Hare
- Apr 13 Which Is the Greater Threat to Investors – Inflation or Deflation? by Matthew Kerkhoff
- Apr 10 GE Gets Out at the Top by John Rubino
- Apr 10 Four Reasons Bull Market in China May Push Higher by Monty Guild Tony Danaher
- Apr 10 Neil Dutta: No U.S. Slowdown, Though Investment Opportunities Better Overseas by FS Staff
- Apr 10 Milestones in Bond Insanity: Mexico Sells 100-Year Bonds by Michael Shedlock
- Apr 09 Ralph Acampora on "Stealth Correction" and Secular Bull Market by FS Staff
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Financial Repression – The Greatest Wealth Transfer in History
In Jim’s first Big Picture topic, “Financial Repression – the greatest wealth transfer in history,” Jim discusses the current deliberate policy pursued by governments and central banks. Jim gives an historical background on financial repression, first seen...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: On the Record
Apr 11 – This week on the Big Picture, John interviews Jim in a format they call On the Record. Some of the topics Jim addresses include why he is still bullish on the stock market, the potential for a recession in the US, and his views on energy and peak oil...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Cross Currents – Integration & Disconnect
Apr 4 – Jim’s first Big Picture topic this week is “Cross Currents – Integration & Disconnect”, which deals with the global cross currents stemming from diverging monetary policies. The Federal Reserve is closer to raising rates and the rest of the world’s...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Yellen Is Tellin: It Is Going to Be a Slow Slog
Mar 21 – In the first Big Picture topic this week Jim analyzes the latest statement from Janet Yellen and the Federal Reserve. Jim and John discuss what it means for the economy, the markets, and for investors. The fact that the word “patient” was...