Market Focus: Markets
- Jul 27 Gold Update: Sentiment, Seasonality, and Price Patterns Look Favorable by Urban Carmel
- Jul 27 Is the Tide Turning? by Puru Saxena
- Jul 24 Yield Curve Flashing Yellow by Patrick O'Hare
- Jul 23 Busiest Day of Q2 Earnings Season by Sheraz Mian
- Jul 21 Market Update - Recession Risks, Credit Markets, and Investor Sentiment by Chris Puplava
- Jul 20 Are Gold Investors Finally Capitulating? by John Rubino
- Jul 20 Rate Hikes, Yield Curve, and the Stock Market by Matthew Kerkhoff
- Jul 20 Softness in Q2, Financials Better by Sheraz Mian
- Jul 17 Market Technical Weakness Continues by Christopher Quigley
- Jul 16 Stock Market in Need of “Greece” by Kurt Kallaus
- Jul 15 It’s Not Over Till the Fat Lady Goes on a P/E Diet by John Mauldin
- Jul 15 More Traction for the Market by Sheraz Mian
- Jul 15 Complexity Economics by Cris Sheridan
- Jul 13 Moving Past Greece - Into Q2 Earnings by Sheraz Mian
- Jul 13 Robin Griffiths: China Stock Market Crash Brings Opportunity, Not Crisis by FS Staff
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Gold – In Trouble or Ready to Double?
Jul 25 – Jim’s first Big Picture topic this week is “Gold – In Trouble or Ready to Double?” Jim notes that returns in the last decade in gold and silver resembled the tech boom of the 1990’s, but all bull markets come to an end.
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: US Crude Production Is in Decline
Jul 4 – Jim's first Big Picture topic this week is US Crude Production Is in Decline. One of the big surprises of 2014 was the drop in oil prices, with crude dropping from the low $100/ barrel to as low as...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Slow and Shallow – The Next Fed Interest Rate Cycle
Jun 27 – This week on the Big Picture Jim continues the theme that has the market’s undivided attention; the coming rate rising cycle by the Federal Reserve. Much of the economic recovery has centered on Fed policy, which has...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: The Fed’s High Wire Act – Crisis or Goldilocks?
Jun 20 – Jim’s first topic on the Big Picture this week is “The Fed’s High Wire Act – Crisis or Goldilocks?” The Fed has lowered their economic forecast again from the beginning of the year, and we now live in a “data dependent” world.