Market Focus: Markets
- Feb 21 What Could Go Wrong? by Patrick O'Hare
- Feb 21 French Bond Yield Climbs to 4-Year High vs. German Bund by Gary Dorsch
- Feb 15 Ken Fisher on Double-Digit Returns and Beating the Consensus by FS Staff
- Feb 15 Flynn-Russia-Trump-Markets! by David Kotok
- Feb 15 Sales and Earnings Back At Highs, But So Are Valuations by Urban Carmel
- Feb 14 2017: Euphoria...Then Panic by FS Staff
- Feb 13 Weekly S&P 500 #ChartStorm by Callum Thomas
- Feb 13 Earnings Provide Foundational Value by Patrick O'Hare
- Feb 13 Is Weakening Breadth Warning of a Pullback or Major Top? by FS Staff
- Feb 13 What Is Good for the Dollar Is Bad for Gold by Marc Chandler
- Feb 13 The Great White Hurricane by Jeffrey D Saut
- Feb 10 Low QQQ Volume a Sign of a Top by Tom McClellan
- Feb 09 ECRI's Lakshman: US Economy Experiencing “Bona Fide” Upturn by FS Staff
- Feb 07 Yellen's Last Hike and the Next Fed Chair by FS Staff
- Feb 06 The Future of Tech Lies in Deep Learning by FS Staff
Gary Shilling: US Holds Upper Hand in Trade Environment
Feb 18 – In this hour long conversation, Gary Shilling of A. Gary Shilling & Co. and Jim Puplava discuss trade, China, the US dollar, emerging markets, infrastructure spending, monetary policy, as well as Gary’s outlook for stocks...
Charles Gave and Clash of the Titans – Trump vs. Yellen
Jan 28 – In the first part of today’s Big Picture, Jim Puplava discusses the confrontation between Trump and Yellen on the horizon and how the investment community must navigate increasing fiscal stimulus while the Federal Reserve, most expect, will continue to raise interest...
2016: A Year of Surprises
Dec 24 – As a real-time barometer of economic and financial anxiety, the double-digit plunge in global markets at the start of 2016 reflected nothing but pessimism on the part of investors. The US and global economy were slowing...
Greed Is Back – Making Bubbles Great Again
Dec 17 – In today’s Big Picture, Jim argues that markets have gotten ahead of themselves and gives his outlook for a market correction given sentiment levels, headwinds facing Trump’s expected proposals, and other factors that...