Market Focus: Markets
- Jan 30 It’s Always Darkest Before the Dawn – Significant Market Bottom Likely in the Spring by Chris Puplava
- Jan 29 Dollar Is Wandering Off Track by Tom McClellan
- Jan 29 Will Greece & Falling Oil Issues Stay “Contained”? – Investors on High Alert by Chris Puplava
- Jan 29 Asset Price Deflation Coming Up? by Michael Shedlock
- Jan 29 Gold Falls on Deflation Concerns by Adrian Ash
- Jan 28 Is a Major Bear Market in Stocks Ahead? Important Signs to Watch by Cris Sheridan
- Jan 28 Apple Boosts Earnings Picture Though Overall Trend Still Negative by Sheraz Mian
- Jan 27 Blood (and Snow) on the Street by Patrick O'Hare
- Jan 26 Random Thoughts on a Cruise to Nowhere by Jeffrey D Saut
- Jan 26 The Importance of Owning Stocks by Matthew Kerkhoff
- Jan 23 Central Banks and Economic Reports Keep Bull Market Alive by Sy Harding
- Jan 23 Utilities Leading the Market Higher by Tom McClellan
- Jan 23 ECB Sets Up Biggest Contrarian Play of 2015 by Chris Puplava
- Jan 23 Global QE and the Gold Price by Clif Droke
- Jan 23 Martin Armstrong: Foreign Capital Flows Could Drive US Markets Significantly Higher by FS Staff
Joel Kurtzman: Unleashing the Second American Century: Four Forces for Economic Dominance
Jan 3 – In a special reprise holiday edition of the Big Picture, Jim welcomes author Joel Kurtzman, Senior Fellow at the Milken Institute and author of the new book “Unleashing the Second American Century: Four Forces for Economic Dominance”...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: On the Record (Part 2)
Jan 3 – In part-two of a special year-end On The Record interview, John interviews Jim on an array of economic topics as well as his own philosophy on investing. In this segment, John asks Jim what makes him different as an investment advisor, and why...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: On The Record Part 1
Dec 27 – In part-one of a special year-end On The Record interview, Jim and John cover many economic and investment topics, including Jim’s views on peak oil, how the financial industry has changed since Jim started over 30 years ago...
Dr. Gary Shilling: Get Used to Low Interest Rates
Dec 27 – In a special reprise holiday edition of the Big Picture, Jim welcomes A. Gary Shilling PhD, President of A. Gary Shilling & Co., an economic consulting firm. Gary and Jim cover the major economic trends, as well as current Federal...