Market Focus: Markets
- Feb 04 Lakshman on US Slowdown, Shocks, and China by FS Staff
- Feb 03 Gold to Beat Stocks? by Axel G Merk
- Feb 02 Krinsky on Stock Market: Primary Trend Has Shifted to the Downside by FS Staff
- Feb 02 Spend or Die! The Era of Negative Interest Rates by Matthew Kerkhoff
- Feb 02 Q4 Earnings Illustrate Earnings Recession by Sheraz Mian
- Feb 01 Global Liquidity Continues to Contract by Cris Sheridan
- Jan 29 Worth Wray on the Single Most Dangerous Catalyst for a Global Financial Crisis by FS Staff
- Jan 28 Eric Hadik on Gold, Oil, and Stocks; Sees Accelerating Crash Cycles in 2016 by FS Staff
- Jan 28 NYSE Margin Debt Renews Its Decline by Doug Short
- Jan 27 How the Fed Is Suffocating the Economy by Clif Droke
- Jan 26 Jim Bianco: Energy Industry "Dead-Man Drilling" Into Bankruptcy by FS Staff
- Jan 25 Neil Dutta on Why He Doesn't Think We'll See a Recession Until 2017 or Later by FS Staff
- Jan 22 As Goes Oil, So Goes the Market by Kurt Kallaus
- Jan 21 Three Charts that Predicted the Current Downturn...and Have Yet to Recover by Cris Sheridan
- Jan 19 Is a Bear Market and Recession Underway? by Urban Carmel
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Financial Tremors and Monetary Shockwaves
Jan 30 – This week on the Big Picture, Jim and John dissect the latest statement from the Federal Reserve, and then look ahead, discussing if the Fed’s plans for raising rates in 2016 are realistic, given economic weakness, market...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: A Rate Hike Too Far: The Fed’s Blunder
Jan 23 – The first topic this week on the Big Picture is “A Rate Too Far: The Fed’s Blunder”. Market turbulence around the globe has marked the first three weeks of the new year. As Jim discussed in his Forecast 2016 program, one of the wild cards this...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Forecast 2016 – Shelter in a Storm
Jan 16 – In this edition of the Big Picture, “Forecast 2016 – Shelter in a Storm” Jim gives his forecast for the economy and the markets for 2016. Last week, Jim noted the consensus forecast was basically a continuation of last year, with growth predicted...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: 2016: Storms, Volatility and More of the Same
Jan 9 – In a special edition of the Financial Sense Newshour, Jim and John look at forecasts for 2016 from a variety of experts and analysts. They will discuss what may be in store for both the economy and the markets this year, both here...