Market Focus: Markets
- Apr 28 Interview With Louis-Vincent Gave: US Likely to Underperform for Years by FS Staff
- Apr 28 Companies Bracing for Disappointment, Zatlin Says by FS Staff
- Apr 27 High-Yield Bond A-D Line by Tom McClellan
- Apr 27 Market Risks Increasing As Investors Grow Complacent by FS Staff
- Apr 27 The US Dollar and Stock Market Could Spike Higher Under Trump’s Tax Plan by ValueWalk
- Apr 27 Active Management Now More Important than Ever by Chris Puplava
- Apr 26 Is it Time to Sell Real Estate? by FS Staff
- Apr 25 What Trump’s Next 100 Days Will Look Like by Reva Goujon
- Apr 25 Populism and the Long-Term Debt Cycle by FS Staff
- Apr 24 McClellan: "Gobs of Liquidity" to Fuel Markets Higher by FS Staff
- Apr 20 Hasta La Vista... Traders? (The Future of Artificial Intelligence in the Financial Industry) by Alex Barrow
- Apr 20 The State of the Dollar Bull Market by Marc Chandler
- Apr 19 Gold Bullion Slips Again from 'MAJOR' Hurdle of 2011 Downtrend as IMF Raises Global GDP Forecasts by Adrian Ash
- Apr 19 Is the US Stock Market at a Major Inflection Point? by FS Staff
- Apr 18 Softer Hard Data Weighs on Stocks by Kurt Kallaus
Louis Gave on Investing Abroad and Jim Puplava on the Fab Five, Dogs, and Aristocrats
Apr 29 – In today’s Big Picture, we look at the three different ways or approaches of making money in the stock market with the Fab Five, the Dogs of the Dow, and the Dividend Aristocrats. Next, we speak with Louis-Vincent Gave at Gavekal...
The Big Picture: Final Phase of the Bull Market
Apr 1 - This month is the 8-year anniversary of the bull market in US stocks. How many more years do we have to go? Jim Puplava argues that we are in the “final phase,” listing a number of key characteristics in addition to what...
Death of a Bull Market – Major Paradigm Shift
Mar 18 – In today’s Big Picture podcast, Jim argues that we are at the end of the bull market in bonds with rising inflationary pressures and a turning point in global bond yields from their all-time lows last summer. He discusses the implications of this, what it means for investors...
The Next Big Thing – Infrastructure
Mar 11 – In 2002, Jim Puplava wrote “The Next Big Thing,” explaining how natural resources, commodities, and precious metals were the next long-term investments. Today, he outlines why “The Next Big Thing” is infrastructure with governments expected to spend...