Market Focus: Markets
- Mar 05 Corporate Buybacks at Record Levels by Matthew Kerkhoff
- Mar 04 The Psychology of a Sideways Trend by Clif Droke
- Mar 04 Signs to Watch for a Major Peak in Stocks and Impending Bear Market (Update) by Cris Sheridan
- Mar 03 Don’t Sweat Nasdaq 5000 by Matthew Kerkhoff
- Mar 03 Does the Fed Have a Currency Problem? by Tim Duy PhD
- Mar 02 We Have Nothing to Fear but a Lack of Fear Itself by Chris Puplava
- Mar 02 U.S. Equity Valuations: To Be Dismissed? by BCA Research
- Mar 02 Jim Puplava on U.S. Recession, Fed Rate Hikes, and Short-Term Correction by FS Staff
- Feb 27 2-Year T-Note Shows Path for FOMC by Tom McClellan
- Feb 27 Push Back: Impacts of a Rising Dollar on Corporate Earnings by Marc Chandler
- Feb 27 GDP Gives Market No Tail-Wind by Sheraz Mian
- Feb 27 NYSE Margin Debt Declined in January by Doug Short
- Feb 26 Termites Beneath USD Foundation Masked by Strength Against Euro/Yen by Chris Puplava
- Feb 25 Are Weak Earnings Signaling Recession Ahead? by Urban Carmel
- Feb 25 Yellen’s Patience Is Market’s Gain by Sheraz Mian
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Popular Delusions and the Madness of Bankers
Feb 28 – Jim’s first Big Picture topic this week is “Popular Delusions and the Madness of Bankers”. This deals with the so-called New Normal world of extremely low interest rates. Jim notes we are truly in a special time in...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Four Macro Factors for a Major Turn-Around
Feb 21 – In Jim’s first Big Picture topic this week, Jim looks at four macro factors that could lead a major turnaround. Jim had forecasted another good year with more bumps and volatility than last year.
Jim Puplva’s Big Picture: The Risk of a Rising U.S. Dollar
Jan 31 – This week on the Big Picture, Erik Townsend joins Jim to discuss three different topics. The first topic is “The Risk of a Rising U.S. Dollar”. They discuss what is causing the rise in the dollar...
Joel Kurtzman: Unleashing the Second American Century: Four Forces for Economic Dominance
Jan 3 – In a special reprise holiday edition of the Big Picture, Jim welcomes author Joel Kurtzman, Senior Fellow at the Milken Institute and author of the new book “Unleashing the Second American Century: Four Forces for Economic Dominance”...