Market Focus: Markets
- May 28 Another Look at the Year Five Phenomenon by Clif Droke
- May 28 Making Sense of the Latest Unemployment Data by Andrew Zatlin
- May 28 Pressures From China, Greek Markets by Sheraz Mian
- May 27 Dr. Lacy Hunt on US Endgame and Greatest Risk to Financial Markets by FS Staff
- May 26 Is Inflation on Our Doorstep? by Matthew Kerkhoff
- May 26 Easy?! by Jeffrey D Saut
- May 22 Don Coxe: Bull Market in Bonds Now Ending - Risks Ahead by FS Staff
- May 22 The Big Four Economic Indicators: Real Retail Sales by Doug Short
- May 21 Investor Opinions Have Become Extremely Uniform, and That's Not Good by Urban Carmel
- May 19 Housing Data Rebounds; Walmart Disappoints by Sheraz Mian
- May 19 Sell in May and Go Away? by Clif Droke
- May 18 Time to Sell Junk Bonds? Maybe Not by Urban Carmel
- May 18 I Don't Know. Third Base! by Patrick O'Hare
- May 18 Is the Smart Money Running for Cover? by Chris Ciovacco
- May 15 Economic Expansion Ahead? by Puru Saxena
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Gold: Past, Present & Future – Featuring Frank Holmes, Ross Hansen and John Doody
May 9 – In a special edition of the Big Picture, Jim hosts a Gold Roundtable discussion featuring Frank Holmes, CEO of US Global Investors, Ross Hansen, Founder of Northwest Territorial Mint, and John Doody PhD, Editor of the Gold Stock Analyst.
Chris Puplava: Biggest Inflection Point for 2015 Happening Right Now
May 2 – This week Cris Sheridan interviews Chris Puplava. Chris believes the long predicted top in the USD is finally in, and the catalyst is a bottoming in global growth which is likely to have widespread investment implications.
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Financial Repression – Part II
Apr 25 – Jim’s first Big Picture topic this week is “Financial Repression – Part II”. The world is awash in an ocean of liquidity. And even though the Fed may, or may not, tighten this year, the rest of the developed world is printing money at a frantic pace...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Financial Repression – The Greatest Wealth Transfer in History
In Jim’s first Big Picture topic, “Financial Repression – the greatest wealth transfer in history,” Jim discusses the current deliberate policy pursued by governments and central banks. Jim gives an historical background on financial repression, first seen...