Market Focus: Markets
- Jan 23 Utilities Leading the Market Higher by Tom McClellan
- Jan 23 ECB Sets Up Biggest Contrarian Play of 2015 by Chris Puplava
- Jan 23 Global QE and the Gold Price by Clif Droke
- Jan 23 Martin Armstrong: Foreign Capital Flows Could Drive US Markets Significantly Higher by FS Staff
- Jan 23 Q4 Earnings Shaping Up Weakly by Sheraz Mian
- Jan 23 Central Banks and Economic Reports Keep Bull Market Alive by Sy Harding
- Jan 22 ECB Finally Delivers QE by Sheraz Mian
- Jan 22 Jeffrey Saut Makes Long-Term Bullish Case for US Stocks by FS Staff
- Jan 21 Energy Stocks: Where’s the Bottom? by BCA Research
- Jan 21 ECB Preview: FAQ by Marc Chandler
- Jan 21 The End of the Bull Market? by Jon Strebler
- Jan 20 Robin Griffiths Sees Topping Process in Stocks, Expects Bear Market This Year by FS Staff
- Jan 20 U.S. Dollar Strength and U.S. Stocks by David Kotok
- Jan 20 Markets Pricing in Substantial QE Operation by the ECB by Sober Look
- Jan 20 Rocky Horror Picture Show by Jeffrey D Saut
Joel Kurtzman: Unleashing the Second American Century: Four Forces for Economic Dominance
Jan 3 – In a special reprise holiday edition of the Big Picture, Jim welcomes author Joel Kurtzman, Senior Fellow at the Milken Institute and author of the new book “Unleashing the Second American Century: Four Forces for Economic Dominance”...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: On the Record (Part 2)
Jan 3 – In part-two of a special year-end On The Record interview, John interviews Jim on an array of economic topics as well as his own philosophy on investing. In this segment, John asks Jim what makes him different as an investment advisor, and why...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: On The Record Part 1
Dec 27 – In part-one of a special year-end On The Record interview, Jim and John cover many economic and investment topics, including Jim’s views on peak oil, how the financial industry has changed since Jim started over 30 years ago...
Dr. Gary Shilling: Get Used to Low Interest Rates
Dec 27 – In a special reprise holiday edition of the Big Picture, Jim welcomes A. Gary Shilling PhD, President of A. Gary Shilling & Co., an economic consulting firm. Gary and Jim cover the major economic trends, as well as current Federal...