Market Focus: Markets
- Oct 24 EM Reflation Confirming Indicator Raises a Red Flag by BCA Research
- Oct 21 Moody’s: The M&A Market Is Flashing a Red Warning Sign by ValueWalk
- Oct 21 Don Coxe: Raise Cash, Hold Gold by FS Staff
- Oct 19 Too Many Tired Bulls by Kurt Kallaus
- Oct 19 While Presidential Election Takes Focus, US Economy Slips Further by Chris Puplava
- Oct 18 Driverless Vehicles Coming Faster than You Think by FS Staff
- Oct 18 December Rate Hike Considerations by Matthew Kerkhoff
- Oct 17 Inside the Market's Mind: Halloween Edition - Clowns, Balloons, and Scary Times by Patrick Schotanus
- Oct 17 The Big Leap – Double-Digit Earnings Growth in 2017? by Patrick O'Hare
- Oct 17 Gold Market in Crisis, Risks Collapse: LBMA by Adrian Ash
- Oct 14 Balance Sheet Recessions and the QE Trap by Charles Bolin
- Oct 13 Tactically Cautious on Global Equities by BCA Research
- Oct 12 Barclays: Lower Dividend Growth Rates Ahead as Companies Hit Debt Limits by ValueWalk
- Oct 12 Oil Prices May Remain Low for the Next 20 Years by FS Staff
- Oct 11 Market Dynamics in a Rising Rate Environment by Matthew Kerkhoff
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Approaching the Peak
Oct 22 – Our Investment Strategy Conference is taking place next week in San Diego, CA. The theme this year is “Approaching the Peak and the Next Financial Crisis.” Jim shares some of what he’ll be discussing at this free event at the San Diego...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Money Never Sleeps and the Great Reflation
Oct 8 – A year after the 2008-2009 Financial Crisis, Jim argued that massive amounts of money being injected into the financial system by both governments and central banks would very likely chase assets higher and reflate the stock...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: The Only Game in Town
Oct 1 – Deutsche Bank problems are putting investors (and German authorities) on edge. Is this another Lehman moment? In today’s podcast, Jim discusses why Deutsche Bank represents a systemic threat to the global financial order, how it...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: A Strong Defense Wins Championships
Sep 24 – In the first part of today’s podcast, Jim describes why “a strong defense wins championships” when it comes to investing. Then, Jim covers the “US’s unspoken crisis”—public pensions—which, being massively...