Market Focus: Metals, Minerals, & Mining
- Dec 19 U.S. in a Sweet Spot! by Puru Saxena
- Dec 19 Implications for the Stock Market and Gold with a Yen Rally by Chris Puplava
- Dec 13 Weekday Wrap-Up: No Hyperinflation, Years of Low Oil Prices, and a Bubble in Stocks by FS Staff
- Dec 09 Gold Price Jumps as China Debt-Market Rule Sinks Stocks, Yuan by Adrian Ash
- Dec 03 Gold Bullion Holds Above “$1200 Congestion” by Adrian Ash
- Dec 02 Monetary Metals Supply and Demand Update by Keith Weiner
- Nov 26 Technician: Gold May Take Several Quarters, If Not Years, To Recover by FS Staff
- Nov 24 This Indicator Suggests Gold’s Bear Market Has a lot Longer to Go – But Is It Right? by Dominic Frisby
- Nov 21 Swiss Gold Initiative: Good Idea With Unintended Consequences by Keith Weiner
- Nov 21 Gold Jumps Above $1200 on China Rate Cut; Draghi Vows “More Inflation” by Adrian Ash
Keith Barron: Gold Bull Market on Hold - Awaiting a Catalyst
Dec 4 – Jim is pleased to welcome Keith Barron PhD, an exploration geologist who co-founded Aurelian Resources in Ecuador in 2001 and ultimately discovered the colossal Fruta del Norte gold deposit in 2006. Keith and Jim cover the gold industry, how it has changed, and why so many mining companies have struggled to survive.
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: The Swiss Gold Initiative With Luzi Stamm, Member of the Swiss National Council
Nov 29 – In a reprise edition of the Big Picture from last summer, Jim speaks exclusively with Luzi Stamm, member of the Swiss National Council, and one of the leaders of The Swiss Gold Initiative (the vote takes place November 30th). The initiative will mandate no more sales of Swiss gold by the government...
Frank Holmes: The Royalty Companies the Best Place to Invest During Times of Low Gold Prices
Nov 25 – Jim welcomes back Frank Holmes, CEO of US Global Investors. Frank and Jim discuss both energy and the gold markets. Frank notes that the currency play among the Euro, the Yen and the Dollar is having an impact on commodity pricing given the current stronger dollar.
Russell Napier: Invest for a Deflationary Environment and a Strong Dollar
Nov 5 – Jim welcomes back independent strategist Russell Napier. In a wide-ranging discussion Russell and Jim cover a number of important topics, from deflationary trends, to Fed policy, to key structural shifts in the U.S. affecting the strength of the dollar. Russell discusses why liquidity is tightening outside the U.S., and how...