Market Focus: Metals, Minerals, & Mining
- Apr 17 What Is Really Driving Gold by Taki Tsaklanos
- Apr 15 Has the Dollar-Gold Correlation Broken Down? by Cris Sheridan
- Apr 14 Interview With Marc Chandler: Still in Early Stages of Dollar Rally by FS Staff
- Apr 10 Euro Gold Jumps Near Two-Year Highs as Central Banks Cut Euro Holdings by Adrian Ash
- Apr 08 BCA's Strategy Outlook for Q2 2015 - Key Points by BCA Research
- Apr 06 Interview With Noted Technician Tom McClellan on Stocks, Oil, and Gold by FS Staff
- Mar 30 Gold Prices 'Somewhat Bearish' After Short-Covering Rally by Adrian Ash
- Mar 24 Felix Zulauf: Asset Prices Will Continue to Inflate as China Joins the Party Next by FS Staff
- Mar 23 Our Top 10 Must-Listen Broadcasts for 2015 by FS Staff
- Mar 20 "Wall of Money" Hitting Market Before 2016-2017 Global Crisis by FS Staff
Kurt Kallaus: Bull Market Likely to Run Another 2-3 Years
Apr 14 – Cris Sheridan welcomes Kurt Kallaus, author of Exec Spec advisory newsletter and the KDelta trading model for stocks and all commodity futures. Kurt doesn’t believe the U.S. is on the verge of a recession and...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: On the Record
Apr 11 – This week on the Big Picture, John interviews Jim in a format they call On the Record. Some of the topics Jim addresses include why he is still bullish on the stock market, the potential for a recession in the US, and his views on energy and peak oil...
Technician Tom McClellan: Small Cap Growth Stocks Outperforming – A Bullish Sign
Apr 4 – Jim welcomes back Tom McClellan, highly-regarded market technician and Editor of McClellan Financial Publications. With the large cap stocks stuck in neutral, Tom notes the outperformance by the small cap growth stocks, which he sees as a bullish factor...
John Butler on Excessive Leverage, Shadow Banking, Europe and China
Mar 31 – Cris Sheridan welcomes John Butler, Chief Investment Officer at Amphora Commodities Alpha Fund in London. John explains the battle taking place in Europe, and why Canada served as a blueprint for Europe’s current problems...