Market Focus: Metals, Minerals, & Mining
- Nov 24 This Indicator Suggests Gold’s Bear Market Has a lot Longer to Go – But Is It Right? by Dominic Frisby
- Nov 21 Swiss Gold Initiative: Good Idea With Unintended Consequences by Keith Weiner
- Nov 21 Gold Jumps Above $1200 on China Rate Cut; Draghi Vows “More Inflation” by Adrian Ash
- Nov 19 As the ‘Sanctions War’ Heats Up, Will Putin Play His Gold Card? by John Butler
- Nov 14 Year-End Rally by Puru Saxena
- Nov 12 Gold and Silver’s Time Will Come Again, but There’s More Pain Ahead for Now by Dominic Frisby
- Nov 12 Don't Fight the Dollar by Cris Sheridan
- Nov 10 Swiss May Not Be Able to “Save Our Gold” by Marc Chandler
- Nov 10 Technician: Stocks Trending Higher Over Next 2-3 Months; Gold Targeting $1050-$1100 by FS Staff
- Nov 07 PMs Hit by Strong Dollar by Alasdair Macleod
Frank Holmes: The Royalty Companies the Best Place to Invest During Times of Low Gold Prices
Nov 25 – Jim welcomes back Frank Holmes, CEO of US Global Investors. Frank and Jim discuss both energy and the gold markets. Frank notes that the currency play among the Euro, the Yen and the Dollar is having an impact on commodity pricing given the current stronger dollar.
Russell Napier: Invest for a Deflationary Environment and a Strong Dollar
Nov 5 – Jim welcomes back independent strategist Russell Napier. In a wide-ranging discussion Russell and Jim cover a number of important topics, from deflationary trends, to Fed policy, to key structural shifts in the U.S. affecting the strength of the dollar. Russell discusses why liquidity is tightening outside the U.S., and how...
Bo Polny: November Starts the Next Upcycle for Gold
Oct 31 – Jim welcomes Bo Polny, a precious metals cycle specialist. Bo’s work indicates that the next upcycle in gold will begin in November. Through his work with numbers and cycles, Bo has forecasted a number of significant gold and silver tops and bottoms in the last three years.
Ned Schmidt: The Gold Market Is Turning
Oct 22 – Jim welcomes back Ned Schmidt CFA, Publisher of The Value View Gold & The Agri-Food Value View Reports at Schmidt Management Company. Ned believes that the gold market is making a significant turn and will be heading higher.