Market Focus: Metals, Minerals, & Mining
- Sep 16 Last Stand Approaching for Gold by Sy Harding
- Sep 12 Strong Dollar Undermines Precious Metals by Alasdair Macleod
- Sep 12 Gold - Watch the €1000 Level by Tom McClellan
- Sep 05 Short-Sellers Driving Metal Prices by Alasdair Macleod
- Sep 02 Metals: Start of a New Trend? by Keith Weiner
- Aug 22 Gold Is the Money of Kings, Debt the Money of Slaves by FS Staff
- Aug 19 Has the 2014-2016 Crisis Window Been Delayed? by FS Staff
- Aug 15 News: Gold Takes a Momentary Hit; Soros Bets on Stock Crash; Ukraine Destroys Armored Russian Convoy by FS Staff
- Aug 13 What Has Been Supporting Gold Prices? by Sober Look
- Aug 08 Deflation’s Final Curtain Call by Clif Droke
Louis-Vincent Gave: Euro Crisis 2.0
Jim is pleased to welcome back Louis-Vincent Gave, CEO of Gavekal in Hong Kong. Louis and Jim cover a range of global macro topics, starting with Europe, as growth rolls over and another recession looms as a strong possibility. Louis believes the ECB’s monetary bazookas are not enough...
Ned Schmidt: 2014 As Good As It Gets For Food Prices – Next Year; Back to Normal
Jim welcomes back Ned Schmidt CFA, Publisher of The Agri-Food Value View and The Value View Gold Reports at Schmidt Management Company. Ned notes that 2014 has been a good year for consumers on balance, although beef and pork prices have remained high. Ned believes that a more normal weather situation next year will lead to higher agriculture prices.
James Grant: Two Alternative Outcomes From Fed Policy – Much Higher Inflation or More Money Printing
In a special reprise edition of FS Insider, Jim is pleased to welcome James Grant, Founder and Editor of Grant's Interest Rate Observer. James and Jim cover an array of topics, including Grant’s outlook for Federal Reserve policy and how attempts to control or manipulate interest rates are ultimately futile.
Ronald Stoeferle: Gold - The End of the Bottoming Process
In a special reprise edition of FS Insider, Jim welcomes Ronald Stoeferle CMT, CFTe, Managing Director at Incrementum AG to discuss his eighth annual “In Gold We Trust” report. Ronald likes the fact that the consensus considers the gold bull market over.