Market Focus: Metals, Minerals, & Mining
- Apr 11 Lassonde: Gold Moving Sideways; Very Bullish on Natural Gas by FS Staff
- Apr 09 How Will Gold Respond to Global Deflation? by Clif Droke
- Apr 03 Why Was China Carrying Gold? by Keith Weiner
- Apr 01 Gold Price Ignores Yellen's “Extraordinary” Promise, Hits 7-Week Low by Adrian Ash
- Apr 01 Asbury Research: Likely Market Correction in Second Quarter; Strong Support for Gold at $1200 by FS Staff
- Mar 26 Gold Prices Test $1308 Again as China Bank Run Hits Headlines by Adrian Ash
- Mar 19 Fishing for Gold? by Axel G Merk
- Mar 19 Central Banks Extend Their Reach as Bureaucratization of Markets Continues by Detlev S Schlichter
- Mar 17 Jeff Christian: It's Not Just Gold—Computerized Trading Used to Manipulate All Markets by FS Staff
- Mar 14 Bearish Banks Help Fuel Gold’s Meteoric Run by Clif Droke
Pierre Lassonde: Gold Will Trend Sideways Until Inflation Rises in the U.S.
Jim is pleased to welcome Pierre Lassonde, Chairman of Franco-Nevada Corporation. In a wide-ranging interview Pierre and Jim discuss the gold market and the mining sector, as well as how Franco Nevada started the royalty model in the gold industry.
Frank Holmes: Real Interest Rates and Economic Growth Drive Gold Prices
Jim welcomes back Frank Holmes, CEO and chief investment officer of U.S. Global Investors, Inc. Frank has just returned from speaking at the Mines & Money Conference in Hong Kong and discusses his outlook with Jim. As to the price of gold, Frank sees economic growth and the direction of real interest rates as the key drivers.
A Gold Roundtable Discussion With Ross Hansen, John Kaiser and Jeffrey Christian
Jim welcomes Ross Hansen - Founder of Northwest Territorial Mint, John Kaiser - Founder of Kaiser Research Online, and Jeffrey Christian - Founder of the CPM Group, for a special gold roundtable.
Don Coxe: Droughts, Floods and Putin - Why Your Food Bills Are Going Up
Jim welcomes back Don Coxe, Chairman of Coxe Advisors LLP. Don has more than 39 years of institutional investment experience in Canada and the US. Don and Jim discuss how weather and political events in Brazil, California and Ukraine have combined to affect agriculture and food prices.