Market Focus: Metals, Minerals, & Mining
- Nov 24 Richard Russell: The Passing of an Icon by FS Staff
- Nov 12 Gary Shilling: News for Gold Keeps Getting Worse by FS Staff
- Oct 22 Eric Hadik Sees Major Turn in Gold, 2016 Market Crash by FS Staff
- Oct 14 Michael Lewitt: Beginning Stages of a Bear Market; Talk of Negative Interest Rates Point to Increasingly Desperate Situation by FS Staff
- Oct 13 Gold for Bear Market? by Axel G Merk
- Oct 12 Rock Bottom by Keith M Barron PhD
- Oct 09 The Final Crescendo of Cognitive Dollar Dissonance and the Remonetization of Gold by John Butler
- Sep 23 Louise Yamada: Major Sell Signals on All Indices by FS Staff
- Sep 14 Avi Gilburt: Bullish on Gold Miners, Stocks Likely to See Further Downside by FS Staff
- Sep 08 Martin Armstrong on Sovereign Debt Crisis, Capital Flight, and Market Shakeout by FS Staff
The Next Crisis – It’s Not What You Think
Nov 28 – In this holiday reprise edition of the Big Picture, Jim’s first topic is “The Next Crisis – It’s Not What You Think”. Jim outlines where he believes the next financial crisis will begin; in the bond market. He plays clips from the recent Carl Icahn video regarding danger in the high yield...
Richard Duncan on the Dollar Standard – No Replacement in Sight
Nov 27 – Cris welcomes Richard Duncan, author and Chief Economist at Blackhorse Asset Management in Singapore. Richard believes there is no replacement in sight for the dollar; not SDRs from the IMF, nor the Chinese yuan, nor gold. He also provides an important historical perspective on why...
David Nicoski: Cautiously Optimistic, But Declining Market Breadth Is Concerning
Nov 21 – Jim welcomes back David Nicoski CMT, Director of Research at Vermilion Technical Research. Dave is currently cautious, and based on his technical data could be in either the bull or bear camp. He does not see the conditions for a recession, but is concerned about the degradation in...
Kurt Kallaus: Slowdown in Manufacturing Spilling Into Other Areas
Nov 20 – Kurt talks about oil, gold, stocks, rate hikes, credit spreads, the junk bond market, and the deterioration in manufacturing, which he says has spilled over into other areas of the US economy. Kurt Kallaus is the author of Exec Spec and the KDelta trading model for...