Market Focus: Metals, Minerals, & Mining
- Jul 28 Like Dripping Silver Icicles by Keith Weiner
- Jul 23 Avi Gilburt: Gold Could Break Below $1000; Sees Sharp Decline in Stocks Before Final Top by FS Staff
- Jul 16 Ronald Stoeferle: Gold Bottoming; Higher Inflation Ahead by FS Staff
- Jul 11 Gold and the Ghost of Bail-Ins Past by Alasdair Macleod
- Jul 07 Tom McClellan on July Selloff, Bull Market Peak, and Gold Bottom by FS Staff
- Jun 24 Will Silver Do a Headfake? by Keith Weiner
- Jun 20 Is the Recent US CPI Increase Just Noise? by Sober Look
- Jun 20 Gold Benefiting from Behind-the-Curve Fed by Ryan Puplava CMT
- Jun 19 Keith Weiner Addresses Two Popular Gold Bug Theories by FS Staff
- Jun 18 Common Commodity Misconceptions by John Butler
Frank Holmes: Bet on America – There Are Always Opportunities Out There
Jim welcomes back Frank Holmes, CEO and chief investment officer of U.S. Global Investors. Frank and Jim cover a number to subjects, including the gold market, gold stocks, the stock market and the opportunities that still abound in America for investors. Frank notes the...
Axel Merk: Stocks Are In Bubble Territory – Central Banks Have Compressed Risk Premiums
Jim welcomes back Axel Merk, President and Chief Investment Officer of Merk Investments LLC. Axel and Jim discuss the stock market, where Axel sees a “buy the dips” mentality. He believes the market is reaching bubble territory, as central banks have compressed risk premiums through QE stimulus injections.
Avi Gilburt: Gold Stocks Are My Favorite Sector – But Not Sure the Bottom in Gold Is Here
Jim welcomes Avi Gilburt, founder of ElliottWaveTrader.net. Avi emphasizes a comprehensive reading of charts and wave counts that is free of personal bias or predisposition. Avi and Jim discuss the gold market, as well the larger indexes, the dollar and interest rates.
Ned Schmidt: Wall Street Is Wrong on Gold
Jim welcomes back Ned Schmidt CFA, Publisher of The Value View Gold & The Agri-Food Value View Reports at Schmidt Management Company. Jim and Ned discuss the gold market, which Ned believes has bottomed.