Market Focus: Metals, Minerals, & Mining
- Dec 06 The Kress Cycle and the Fate of the Middle Class by Clif Droke
- Dec 06 Gold: A Chance for a Bottom by Carl Swenlin
- Dec 04 Gold Edging Closer to Long-Term Bearish; Beware of Blind Spots! by Jon Strebler
- Dec 03 Analysts Line Up to Declare “Decline & Fall” of Gold After 2.6% Tumble by Adrian Ash
- Dec 02 Stand Aside on Gold by BCA Research
- Nov 27 Stocks Move Higher, Gold Goes Lower – When Does It End? by Jon Strebler
- Nov 25 Why Gold and Silver Are Having a Tough Time by Clif Droke
- Nov 21 COMEX Halts Gold Trading Twice In One Day After $200 Million Sell Trades by Mark O'Byrne
- Nov 15 Gold Rebounds as China Vows Market Reforms by Adrian Ash
- Nov 15 Fed Official Admits Failure by Clif Droke
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: QE, Gold’s Bear Market, and Why We Won’t Experience Hyperinflation
This week on the Big Picture, Jim looks at why QE hasn’t led to rising inflation, why gold is in a bear market, and why there is no prospect for hyperinflation. Jim explores the reasons behind these topics and how they are connected...
John Kaiser: Still No Catalyst on the Horizon for Gold
Jim welcomes back John Kaiser, a mining analyst with over 25 years of experience and founder of Kaiser Research Online, specializing in the resource sector. John discusses the current outlook for the gold and gold mining sectors, and sees no catalyst on the horizon to re-ignite the industry.
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Why I Changed My Mind on Hyperinflation
This week on the Big Picture, Jim’s first topic is “Why I changed my mind on hyperinflation”. Jim covers the last decade with oil going from $10 to $150, and gold zooming from $250 to $1900. However, the great financial crisis of 2008 changed the landscape. Jim is now moving toward the disinflationary camp...
Keith Neumeyer: Sooner or Later a Catalyst Will Ignite the Silver Market
Jim welcomes back Keith Neumeyer, President & CEO of First Majestic Silver Corp. Keith and Jim discuss the recent Silver Summit, as well as the difficult environment for silver miners. Keith believes that sooner or later a catalyst will arrive to reignite the price of silver.