Market Focus: Metals, Minerals, & Mining
- Oct 31 Gold Prices in the Post-QE World by Clif Droke
- Oct 31 Gold Prices Sink 3% to 4-Year Low by Adrian Ash
- Oct 29 Greenspan: Price of Gold Will Rise by Axel G Merk
- Oct 27 The “Save Our Swiss Gold” Initiative Is Incompatible With the EUR/CHF Peg by Sober Look
- Oct 24 Gold Prices to 1-Week Low as Safe Haven Demand Falls by Adrian Ash
- Oct 21 Speak, Switzerland! by Walter Donway
- Oct 15 Gold Prices Spike 2% to 1-Month High as U.S. Stocks Dump With Bond Yields on Poor Retail Sales Data by Adrian Ash
- Oct 10 Weekday Wrap-Up: Bitcoins and Goldbugs, Q3 Earnings Signals, $40 Oil, and Geopolitical Feedback Loops by FS Staff
- Oct 09 Stocks Slide as Volatility Returns; Is China Now the World's Largest Economy? by Cris Sheridan
- Oct 08 Gold in Tug of War Between Asian Demand, Dollar Strength by Adrian Ash
Bo Polny: November Starts the Next Upcycle for Gold
Oct 31 – Jim welcomes Bo Polny, a precious metals cycle specialist. Bo’s work indicates that the next upcycle in gold will begin in November. Through his work with numbers and cycles, Bo has forecasted a number of significant gold and silver tops and bottoms in the last three years.
Ned Schmidt: The Gold Market Is Turning
Oct 22 – Jim welcomes back Ned Schmidt CFA, Publisher of The Value View Gold & The Agri-Food Value View Reports at Schmidt Management Company. Ned believes that the gold market is making a significant turn and will be heading higher.
Keith Weiner on Gold Manipulation, Naked Short Selling, and China’s Gold Imports
Oct 21 – In a reprise edition of FS Insider from earlier this year, Cris Sheridan interviews Keith Weiner PhD, president of Gold Standard Institute USA, and CEO of Monetary Metals. In looking at the futures market, Keith explains there is no evidence for gold manipulation through naked short selling.
Technician Robin Griffiths – It’s Not a Top – But “Risk On” Is Off
Oct 11 – Jim welcomes back Robin Griffiths, Technical Strategist at Cazenove Capital in London. Robin notes the consensus is that markets are back in a “risk-off” mode, and that the big money is moving to safe haven investments. He also discusses the problems in Europe and Japan, and says we are living in abnormal times.