Market Focus: Metals, Minerals, & Mining
- May 13 Biggest Inflection Point for 2015 Happening Right Now (Update) by Chris Puplava
- May 11 Gold Is Nearing an Important Pivot Point in 7 Charts by Taki Tsaklanos
- May 05 Gold Prices Jump Near $1200 on Shock US Trade Deficit by Adrian Ash
- Apr 27 Robin Griffiths: US to Have Another Run Before Final Crash in 2016 or 2017 by FS Staff
- Apr 23 The Race to Diversify - Too Much Paper, Too Little Gold by Marc Chandler
- Apr 23 Gold, the SDR and BRICS by Alasdair Macleod
- Apr 22 Gold: Year 2007 Again by Ned W Schmidt CFA
- Apr 17 What Is Really Driving Gold by Taki Tsaklanos
- Apr 15 Has the Dollar-Gold Correlation Broken Down? by Cris Sheridan
- Apr 14 Interview With Marc Chandler: Still in Early Stages of Dollar Rally by FS Staff
Jean-Marie Eveillard: Finding Value Today Like a Needle in a Haystack
May 21 – Cris Sheridan welcomes legendary value investor Jean-Marie Eveillard, Senior Adviser at First Eagle Investment Management. Jean-Marie discusses the importance of value investing, and how few value investors there are even though...
Axel Merk: Markets Increasingly Unpredictable – True Diversification Very Important
May 13 – Jim welcomes back Axel Merk, Founder and Chief Investment Officer of Merk Investments LLC. Axel and Jim discuss Federal Reserve policy, the dollar, gold, Europe and Asia, as well as specific currencies. Axel notes that the US...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Gold: Past, Present & Future – Featuring Frank Holmes, Ross Hansen and John Doody
May 9 – In a special edition of the Big Picture, Jim hosts a Gold Roundtable discussion featuring Frank Holmes, CEO of US Global Investors, Ross Hansen, Founder of Northwest Territorial Mint, and John Doody PhD, Editor of the Gold Stock Analyst.
Technician Gary Dorsch: Dollar Correcting, But Likely to Remain in Trading Range
May 2 – Ryan Puplava welcomes technician Gary Dorsch, editor of the Global Money Trends newsletter. Gary discusses the current weakness in the dollar, and its negative effect on the German stock market, as well as his views on...