Market Focus: Metals, Minerals, & Mining
- Jul 31 Craig Johnson Still Bullish on Stocks; Sees More Downside for Gold, Oil, and Commodities by FS Staff
- Jul 30 Dow 5000? Charles Nenner Discusses His Cycle Theory and Predictions for the Market by FS Staff
- Jul 29 Is it Time to Load Up on Gold? by FS Staff
- Jul 28 Is the Gold Price Manipulated? by Clif Droke
- Jul 27 Gold Update: Sentiment, Seasonality, and Price Patterns Look Favorable by Urban Carmel
- Jul 20 Are Gold Investors Finally Capitulating? by John Rubino
- Jul 02 Is Gold Really Manipulated? Or, Are You Being Manipulated? by Avi Gilburt
- Jun 26 BitGold Now Available in US! Why BitGold? by Michael Shedlock
- Jun 13 Russell Napier: Turkey May Be the Next Bear Stearns; Cash Becoming "Too Hard" for Policymakers by FS Staff
- Jun 05 Pierre Lassonde: Gold at a Tipping Point; China Key to New Bull Market by FS Staff
George Gilder on the Information Theory of Money and Capitalism
Jul 31 – “There is no anchor for the value of money. The Fed decides what money is worth, and who gets it” says George Gilder, Senior Fellow at Discovery Institute and Chairman of George Gilder Fund Management. In a wide-ranging...
John Butler on Commodity Collapse, Global Recession, and Financial Linkages
Jul 29 – Cris Sheridan welcomes back John Butler, Chief Investment Officer at Amphora Commodities in London. John believes the commodity collapse indicates we are slipping into a global recession, as emerging commodity...
Dominic Frisby on Bitcoin, Gold, and the Future of Money
Jul 28 – Did you know that the largest and fastest supercomputer in the world operates Bitcoin? Or that numerous political leaders, finance ministers, and bankers have publicly endorsed a bitcoin-like digital currency system...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Gold – In Trouble or Ready to Double?
Jul 25 – Jim’s first Big Picture topic this week is “Gold – In Trouble or Ready to Double?” Jim notes that returns in the last decade in gold and silver resembled the tech boom of the 1990’s, but all bull markets come to an end.