Market Focus: Metals, Minerals, & Mining
- Oct 12 Rock Bottom by Keith M Barron PhD
- Oct 09 The Final Crescendo of Cognitive Dollar Dissonance and the Remonetization of Gold by John Butler
- Sep 23 Louise Yamada: Major Sell Signals on All Indices by FS Staff
- Sep 14 Avi Gilburt: Bullish on Gold Miners, Stocks Likely to See Further Downside by FS Staff
- Sep 08 Martin Armstrong on Sovereign Debt Crisis, Capital Flight, and Market Shakeout by FS Staff
- Aug 27 Stoeferle: Illusion of Omnipotent Central Banker Biggest Bubble We've Ever Seen by FS Staff
- Aug 06 Gold and Oil Heading Down for a Secular Count? by Danielle Park
- Jul 31 Craig Johnson Still Bullish on Stocks; Sees More Downside for Gold, Oil, and Commodities by FS Staff
- Jul 30 Dow 5000? Charles Nenner Discusses His Cycle Theory and Predictions for the Market by FS Staff
- Jul 29 Is it Time to Load Up on Gold? by FS Staff
Technician Tom McClellan: Bear Market Trend Should Last Until Next April
Oct 10 – Jim welcomes back Tom McClellan, Editor of McClellan Financial Publications. Tom’s technical work tells him we are in a bear market pattern which should last until at least April of next year. As a caveat however, he mentions...
Peter Boockvar: Stock Market Has Peaked - "Tremendous Value" in Precious Metals, Commodities
Oct 8 – Peter Boockvar of the Lindsey Group explains why he thinks the bull market in US stocks is over and why investors should be looking at contrarian plays like precious metals, commodities, and emerging markets.
Tim Wood Calling for a Major Stock Market Collapse
Sep 15 – Tim Wood, a market technician and follower of Dow Theory and cycles, believes stocks are headed for a major downturn even greater than the last two bear markets. He explains why, the time window in which he expects this to happen, and also gives his outlook...
Avi Gilburt on Gold, Stocks, and the Shemitah
Sep 11 – Cris welcomes back Avi Gilburt, founder of ElliottWaveTrader.net. Avi discusses the markets in the framework of his technical and Elliot Wave analysis. He addresses gold and if it will break the $1000 barrier. As to the gold...