Market Focus: Metals, Minerals, & Mining
- Aug 27 Stoeferle: Illusion of Omnipotent Central Banker Biggest Bubble We've Ever Seen by FS Staff
- Aug 06 Gold and Oil Heading Down for a Secular Count? by Danielle Park
- Jul 31 Craig Johnson Still Bullish on Stocks; Sees More Downside for Gold, Oil, and Commodities by FS Staff
- Jul 30 Dow 5000? Charles Nenner Discusses His Cycle Theory and Predictions for the Market by FS Staff
- Jul 29 Is it Time to Load Up on Gold? by FS Staff
- Jul 28 Is the Gold Price Manipulated? by Clif Droke
- Jul 27 Gold Update: Sentiment, Seasonality, and Price Patterns Look Favorable by Urban Carmel
- Jul 20 Are Gold Investors Finally Capitulating? by John Rubino
- Jul 02 Is Gold Really Manipulated? Or, Are You Being Manipulated? by Avi Gilburt
- Jun 26 BitGold Now Available in US! Why BitGold? by Michael Shedlock
“In Gold We Trust” With Ronald Stoeferle
Aug 22 – Jim welcomes back Ronald Stoeferle, Managing Director at Incrementum AG in Austria. Ronald will discuss his benchmark report, “In Gold We Trust”, which is his annual analysis and forecast for the global gold market.
John Kosar: Market Trends Weaker Globally – We May See a True Correction by October
Aug 8 Jim welcomes back John Kosar CMT, Director of Research at Asbury Research LLC. John notes weakness in various indices, and believes we may be in a rolling-over period. He is looking for a correction of 10% or so by October...
George Gilder on the Information Theory of Money and Capitalism
Jul 31 – “There is no anchor for the value of money. The Fed decides what money is worth, and who gets it” says George Gilder, Senior Fellow at Discovery Institute and Chairman of George Gilder Fund Management. In a wide-ranging...
John Butler on Commodity Collapse, Global Recession, and Financial Linkages
Jul 29 – Cris Sheridan welcomes back John Butler, Chief Investment Officer at Amphora Commodities in London. John believes the commodity collapse indicates we are slipping into a global recession, as emerging commodity...