Market Focus: Metals, Minerals, & Mining
- Feb 13 What Is Good for the Dollar Is Bad for Gold by Marc Chandler
- Feb 08 Gold Price Over $1240, Regains 'Trump Dump' in Euros as 'Disunity' Spreads in France, Italy, Scotland by Adrian Ash
- Feb 02 Louise Yamada: Trump Rally Reminiscent of 1994-1995 Breakout in Stocks by FS Staff
- Feb 01 As the War on Cash Accelerates, Governments Look to Bitcoin by FS Staff
- Jan 27 Gold Price Bounces on Weak US GDP Data by Adrian Ash
- Jan 25 Jeffrey Christian on the Short and Long Term Future of Gold by FS Staff
- Jan 17 Gold Price Up Through 'Key' $1207 Level as 'Brexit Means UK Out of Single Market' by Adrian Ash
- Jan 12 Gold Stalls at $1205 as Chinese New Year Approaches by Adrian Ash
- Jan 12 Biggest Challenge of 2017 Directly Ahead for Gold, Stocks by Clif Droke
- Jan 06 Gold’s ‘False Dawn’ May Depend on Looming Debt Ceiling by Adrian Ash
Louise Yamada on Technicals; Dave Morgan on Metals
Feb 4 – In the first half of today’s broadcast, Louise Yamada from LY Advisors offers her technical outlook on US stocks, bonds, interest rates, and gold. David Morgan of the Morgan Report discusses gold, silver, the miners, and what...
Market Outlook With Robin Griffiths and Marc Chandler
Jan 28 – After this week’s Market Wrap-Up, Robin Griffiths, Chief Technical Strategist at the ECU Group in London, joins us on today’s podcast to give his outlook on the global financial markets, particularly the US in the wake of Trump’s win and the strong stock market rally...
Jeff Christian: Gold to Reach “Record Levels” Over the Next Few Years
Jan 20 – Jeff Christian at CPM Group, one of the world’s leading precious metals experts, joins FS Insider today to provide his outlook on gold, the US economy, Trump, and why he thinks gold will move to “record levels over the...
Axel Merk on 2017 Investment Outlook
Jan 19 – Axel Merk at MerkInvestments.com discusses his outlook on stocks, bonds, the US dollar, gold, and more with FS Insider today.