Market Focus: Storm Watch
- Feb 24 Shilling: We're Already in a Trade War with China by FS Staff
- Feb 23 North Korea Hacking Spree: Is Blockchain the Solution? by Global Risk Insights
- Feb 22 Pettis: Capital Flooding Into US as Global Trade Environment Deteriorates by FS Staff
- Feb 21 China Moves to Put North Korea in Its Place by Stratfor
- Feb 21 All Eyes on Upcoming French Elections; Finance Chief: "Le Pen Will Never Be Elected" by Gary Dorsch
- Feb 17 The Four Horsemen of the Retirement Apocalypse by James J Puplava CFP
- Feb 17 Eurozone Equities: Political Risks versus Strong Macro Crosscurrents by Bill Witherell
- Feb 14 2017: Euphoria...Then Panic by FS Staff
- Feb 14 A Storm Is Brewing Over Europe by Stratfor
- Feb 14 Bianco: Trump Will Bring More Inflation Than Real Growth by FS Staff
7 Megatrends and the Next Crash
Feb 25 – Jim Puplava looks at seven large, transformative forces impacting all aspects of the global economy. Next, he talks about how these forces are colliding in the markets with a growing bubble that few are talking about.
Richard Duncan on Trump's Recipe for Disaster
Feb 24 – Today, we discuss Richard Duncan's recent presentation to a group of institutional investors titled, "Trump's Recipe for Disaster," where Duncan looks at the impact of rising interest rates in an overleveraged global economy...
Blockchain Technology Has Power to Destroy Monopolies
Feb 23 – Caitlin Long used to work for Wall Street. Now she’s leading the charge in the most disruptive technology that the financial industry has ever faced. It’s called blockchain tech and Caitlin, President of smart-contract technology...
Michael Pettis on Capital Flows and Debt Crises
Feb 17 – Today, we resume our conversation with Michael Pettis where he discusses how large concentrations of capital into a single market—as we see in the US today—often resolve with an eventual debt crisis and soaring unemployment.