Market Focus: Storm Watch
- Dec 05 Dollar Comes Back Bid, but Still Vulnerable to Corrective Pressures by Marc Chandler
- Dec 05 December Macro Update: Employment Growth Is Decelerating by Urban Carmel
- Dec 05 Can Italy Be Saved? by Bill Witherell
- Dec 05 Italy: Prime Minister Resigns After Referendum Defeat by Stratfor
- Dec 02 Deutsche Bank: De-Globalization Trend Not as Clear as It Seems by ValueWalk
- Dec 02 Hope and Caution by FS Staff
- Dec 01 A New Look - NYSE Margin Debt and the Market by Doug Short
- Dec 01 Why Italy’s Referendum Carries Risks for the Entire EU by Global Risk Insights
- Dec 01 Is the Student Loan Bubble Getting Ready to Pop? by Danielle Park
- Dec 01 White Anger: Fed Helped Elect Trump; Tale of Two Job Markets by Michael Shedlock
Stratfor’s Reva Goujon: Major Geopolitical Changes Coming in 2017
Dec 2 – Reva Goujon, VP of Global Analysis at Stratfor, discusses the potential implications of a Trump presidency in terms of trade, geopolitics, and foreign policy. She also goes through the major events and potential stress points for...
Macro Ops’ Tyler Kling: Bond Market Has Peaked; Watch US Dollar!
Dec 1 – US bond yields reached their all-time low in July of this year, just weeks after Tyler Kling warned listeners of asymmetrical risks facing bond investors on our show. Today, we get an update from Tyler regarding bonds...
Andrew Scott on "The 100-Year Life: Living and Working in an Age of Longevity”
Nov 29 – Jim welcomes Professor Andrew Scott, Professor of Economics at the London Business School, and co-author of The 100-Year Life. Professor Scott notes that with every new decade, lifespan is now increasing by 2-3 years, and a child born in 2007 has a 50%...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: The Mandibles - A Book Interview
Nov 26 – What would the US look like if it defaulted on its debt? Lionel Shriver has written a gripping and provocative novel called The Mandibles to explain her version of how things might play out on this special edition of Financial Sense Newshour.