Market Focus: Storm Watch
- Sep 23 Pension Shortfalls Could Be 4X to 7X Greater Than Reported by Daniel Amerman CFA
- Sep 23 The Problem With Helicopter Money by Global Risk Insights
- Sep 22 Gold Price Heads for Another $75 Quarterly Gain as Fed Holds Rates, UN Warns of 'Crisis Part 3' by Adrian Ash
- Sep 21 The Unseen Revolution in Chinese Finances by Stratfor
- Sep 21 2029 Financial Collapse: Lionel Shriver’s Dystopian Outlook on the US by FS Staff
- Sep 20 Nomura First Major Bank to Predict China Default; BIS Sounds Alarm by ValueWalk
- Sep 20 Medical Care Costs Are Skyrocketing! by FS Staff
- Sep 19 Russia-US Cyber Tensions Show the True Threat of Cyberwar by Global Risk Insights
- Sep 16 Epsilon Theory: Essence of Decision by Ben Hunt PhD
- Sep 15 Odds of September Rate Hike Fall to 12% on Poor Econ Data by FS Staff
Dave Nicoski: Bond Bubble Poses Greatest Risk to Structural Bull Market
Sep 24 – Dave Nicoski of Vermilion Technical Research provides his outlook on “recoupling” global markets and explains why a growing bond bubble presents the greatest threat to investors. Also, later in the podcast, John Ing, CEO of...
Book Interview: Weapons of Math Destruction
Sep 23 – Cathy O’Neil joins us today to discuss her new book, Weapons of Math Destruction: How Big Data Increases Inequality and Threatens Democracy—an absolute must-read for those wanting to know more about the dark side of big data.
Charles Hugh Smith: Optimizing Bad Policy Guaranteed to Fail
Sep 21 – Well-known author and economic commentator, Charles Hugh Smith at oftwominds.com, explains the “optimization problem” facing policymakers and why this inevitably leads to some form of economic self-destruction...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: The Mandibles - A Book Interview
Sep 17 – What would the US look like if it defaulted on its debt? Lionel Shriver has written a gripping and provocative novel called The Mandibles to explain her version of how things might play out on this special edition of Financial Sense Newshour.