Market Focus: Storm Watch
- Jul 29 Third Bailout Generates New Political Division in Greece by Global Risk Insights
- Jul 28 Is the Gold Price Manipulated? by Clif Droke
- Jul 27 Is the Tide Turning? by Puru Saxena
- Jul 27 Rude Awakening for Those Who Ignored the Energy Markets' Warning Signs by Sober Look
- Jul 17 Market Technical Weakness Continues by Christopher Quigley
- Jul 14 A Franc Discussion: Switzerland’s Currency Troubles by Global Risk Insights
- Jul 13 Canada’s “Atrocious” Turn of Events by Sober Look
- Jul 10 How a Public Pension Crisis Is Driving an Epic Credit Boom by FS Staff
- Jul 07 China Is the Real Potential Black Swan by Richard Russell
- Jul 07 Signs to Watch for a Major Peak in Stocks and Impending Bear Market (Update) by Cris Sheridan
John Butler on Commodity Collapse, Global Recession, and Financial Linkages
Jul 29 – Cris Sheridan welcomes back John Butler, Chief Investment Officer at Amphora Commodities in London. John believes the commodity collapse indicates we are slipping into a global recession, as emerging commodity...
Dominic Frisby on Bitcoin, Gold, and the Future of Money
Jul 28 – Did you know that the largest and fastest supercomputer in the world operates Bitcoin? Or that numerous political leaders, finance ministers, and bankers have publicly endorsed a bitcoin-like digital currency system...
Satyajit Das: U.S. Shale Industry Will Likely Hit a Wall in 12-18 Months
Jul 24 – In part two of an in-depth interview, Cris Sheridan asks Satyajit Das about the debt issues in the US compared to other nations, and Das explains that the US has time to manage its debt problems, but that time is not unlimited.
Satyajit Das: Ominous Parallels Between Greece and Puerto Rico
Jul 23 – Cris Sheridan welcomes Satyajit Das, Author, Journalist and Commentator at EconoMonitor.com. In part one of an in-depth discussion, Das looks at the growing problem of debt, and how it is increasing faster than...
Market volatility and the breakdown of fundamental and technical indicators are only a few signs. There are others which are more subtle and not visible to the human eye—below the surface. They show up in bear-o-metric readings of the nation's money supply, credit expansion and the breakdown of corporate earnings. With all of these readings, we know that a storm is coming. The question is: "What kind will it be?"
—Jim Puplava, The Perfect Financial Storm Part 3