Market Focus: Storm Watch
- Aug 30 The Illusion of Power by Matthew Kerkhoff
- Aug 29 US Corporations Are Engaged in a Massive Debt-Binge - Here’s Why by Sober Look
- Aug 29 Michael Lewitt: We're in the Late Stages of Ponzi Finance by FS Staff
- Aug 26 Did the Market Just Hit a Barrier? by FS Staff
- Aug 25 A Typical Pattern Shows We’re Headed for Recession by Andrew Zatlin
- Aug 25 Buybacks Tank - Will Stocks Follow? by Kurt Kallaus
- Aug 24 Is the UK Economy Doing Better Post-Brexit? by FS Staff
- Aug 22 Felix Zulauf Sees Final Leg of the Bull Market by FS Staff
- Aug 22 Stocks Churn as Earnings & Election Anxiety Grows by Kurt Kallaus
- Aug 19 Bianco: Brexit Probably Most Bullish Thing That Happened This Summer by FS Staff
Michael Lewitt on His New Book – The Committee to Destroy the World
Aug 27 – Jim welcomes Michael Lewitt, author of The Committee to Destroy the World: Inside the Plot to Unleash a Super Crash on the Global Economy. Jim and Michael discuss the book, a passionate and informed analysis of the struggling...
Dr. Alan Beaulieu: US to Escape Recession Until 2019, Face Disaster in 2030
Aug 26 – This is a special reprise edition of FS Insider which originally aired in June. Dr. Alan Beaulieu, President of ITR Economics, explains his macroeconomic forecast for a 1930s-style depression in the US as debt, demographics, and inflation...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: What the Media Aren’t Telling You
Aug 20 – This week on the Big Picture, Jim covers what the media aren’t telling you during this presidential election season. As usual, the media covers the trivial personality disputes between the candidates intensely, but there is little...
Art Berman on Peak Oil, Price Spikes, and Presidential Election
Aug 19 – Well-known geological consultant Art Berman offers a wide-sweeping view of the energy landscape, how it’s changed over the past two decades, and where he thinks things are headed. He discusses the topic of...