Market Focus: Storm Watch
- Jan 30 Potential for Deflation Is Becoming a Big Threat for 2015 by Sy Harding
- Jan 29 Will Greece & Falling Oil Issues Stay “Contained”? – Investors on High Alert by Chris Puplava
- Jan 28 Is a Major Bear Market in Stocks Ahead? Important Signs to Watch by Cris Sheridan
- Jan 28 The Swiss Franc Will Collapse by Keith Weiner
- Jan 27 U.S. Shale Boom May Come to Abrupt End by Oil Price
- Jan 27 December Durable Goods: A Major Disappointment by Doug Short
- Jan 27 Blood (and Snow) on the Street by Patrick O'Hare
- Jan 23 Larry Summers Warns on Fed Rate Hikes by Tim Iacono
- Jan 23 Martin Armstrong: Foreign Capital Flows Could Drive US Markets Significantly Higher by FS Staff
- Jan 22 Russia’s Plans for Arctic Supremacy by Stratfor
Conference Board’s Ken Goldstein: 2015 Economic Collapse Unlikely
Jan 27 – Cris Sheridan welcomes Ken Goldstein, an economist at The Conference Board. Ken believes the economy is in better shape than last year and expects wage growth to strengthen first half of...
Martin Armstrong: Major Turning Point Coming in October – Peak in the Economic Confidence Model
Jan 23 – Cris Sheridan welcomes back Martin Armstrong of ArmstrongEconomics.com. Cris and Martin cover a variety of macroeconomic topics, starting with the debut of QE in Europe...
Jeffrey Rosen: U.S. Economy to Feel Negative Impact of Oil Prices Starting 2016
Jan 22 – Cris Sheridan welcomes Jeffrey Rosen, Ph.D., Chief Economist at Briefing.com. Cris and Jeff discuss the U.S. economy, the likely timeframe for another recession, and the negative...
@War: The Rise of the Military-Internet Complex
Jan 20 – Cris Sheridan welcomes Shane Harris, Senior Correspondent at Daily Beast and a Fellow at New America, to discuss his new book; @War: The Rise of the Military...
Market volatility and the breakdown of fundamental and technical indicators are only a few signs. There are others which are more subtle and not visible to the human eye—below the surface. They show up in bear-o-metric readings of the nation's money supply, credit expansion and the breakdown of corporate earnings. With all of these readings, we know that a storm is coming. The question is: "What kind will it be?"
—Jim Puplava, The Perfect Financial Storm Part 3