Market Focus: Storm Watch
- Apr 21 Measuring Hard and Soft Power in a Potential War With North Korea by FS Staff
- Apr 21 France: Paris Attack Shakes up Presidential Race by Stratfor
- Apr 20 China Update - Why Is the Consensus Now So Optimistic? by Michael Pettis
- Apr 19 Rising Rates and Shrinking Balance Sheets Pose Risks Ahead by FS Staff
- Apr 11 2017 Second-Quarter Forecast by Stratfor
- Apr 11 Fed Bombshell Minutes Indicate Balance Sheet Reductions, Suggest Markets are Overvalued by FS Staff
- Apr 10 What Will Finally Break the Market's Lethargy? by Clif Droke
- Apr 07 Skynet and the Age of Artificial Intelligence by FS Staff
- Apr 07 The US Strikes a Syrian Air Base by Stratfor
- Apr 07 US Jobs Growth Disappoints by Marc Chandler
When Things Get Crazy, Don’t Get Lazy – Focus on Risk!
Apr 22 – Jn today’s Big Picture, Jim Puplava covers three extremely important topics that every investor should understand: 1) Risk—understanding it, recognizing when it is increasing, and how to mitigate it from decimating your...
Geopolitical Update: North Korea, Turkey, and Europe in the Spotlight
Apr 19 – Recent geopolitical events have set markets on edge and Jacob Shapiro, Director of Analysis at Geopolitical Futures, discusses the threat level posed by North Korea under Kim Jong Un, recent developments in Turkey, and ongoing problems in the European Union.
Are the Credit Markets Signaling Trouble Ahead?
Apr 15 – Credit demand has been weak this recovery. The big puzzle right now is, with optimism at record levels along with the stock market, why is credit demand starting to fall? Despite business and consumer optimism, it hasn't translated into...
Banks Are Making Money – Why Aren’t You?
Apr 8 – Today’s Big Picture is broken up into three topics: 1) How banks are making money but this is not being passed along to bank depositors through savings accounts. Why is that and will that change as the Fed raises interest rates?