Market Focus: Storm Watch
- Mar 22 John Murphy on Intermarket Analysis and the Sequence of Market Peaks by FS Staff
- Mar 21 Don Coxe on Brewing US Pension Crisis, Stimulus vs. Rising Rates by FS Staff
- Mar 20 Felix Zulauf: 2017 Could Be a "Game Changer" by FS Staff
- Mar 20 Market Looking Toppy; Exercise Patience by Jeffrey D Saut
- Mar 17 Sugar Is at the Heart of America's Health Problems by FS Staff
- Mar 16 Major Bull Sees Much Smaller Returns for 2017 by FS Staff
- Mar 14 Trump Transition Logjam Stalls Stocks by Kurt Kallaus
- Mar 14 Avi Gilburt: Major Whipsaws Ahead by FS Staff
- Mar 14 Hawkier Fed, Drowning Oil, and Insiders Jumping Ship by Alex Barrow
- Mar 13 Markets Priced for Perfection, Sentiment Ahead of Actual Growth by FS Staff
How Trump Could Eliminate the US National Debt
Mar 22 - $20 trillion of US debt sounds like a lot and is, in fact, the largest in the world. Then again, the US is also the richest nation on the planet with the federal government owning trillions in assets in the form of land, mineral rights, untapped energy deposits, and...
Elder Scams, Frauds, and Abuse – Don’t Get Fleeced
Mar 20 – There are a lot of scams out there targeting the elderly and this problem continues to grow for two simple reasons: a larger share of our population is aging and they are also living much longer, which means a lot more people suffering from dementia, Alzheimer’s...
Death of a Bull Market – Major Paradigm Shift
Mar 18 – In today’s Big Picture podcast, Jim argues that we are at the end of the bull market in bonds with rising inflationary pressures and a turning point in global bond yields from their all-time lows last summer. He discusses the implications of this, what it means for investors...
Felix Zulauf on Europe, China, Stock Market Outlook and More
Mar 17 – In today's podcast, legendary fund manager Felix Zulauf, head of Zulauf Consulting, provides his global macro outlook tying together political events, currency movements, and how specific investments and asset classes will likely be impacted in coming months...