Market Focus: Storm Watch
- Jan 19 Twitter Storms and Trade Wars by Gary Dorsch
- Jan 19 Dow 20,000: A New Beginning…or the Beginning of the End? by Clif Droke
- Jan 18 Davidowitz: Brick-and-Mortar Retail an "Absolute Train Wreck" by FS Staff
- Jan 18 The Inheritance by James J Puplava CFP
- Jan 18 A Trade War Is in No One's Interest by Ghassan Abdallah
- Jan 17 Runaway Credit Card Debt Makes 2017 Look Like 2007 by Odysseas Papadimitriou
- Jan 17 2017—Shades of 1937 by Paul Kasriel
- Jan 17 Trump's Comments Send the Dollar Reeling by Marc Chandler
- Jan 17 Gundlach: The Biggest Risk to the Current Rally Is Donald Trump by ValueWalk
- Jan 13 Cyberwarfare, Driverless Cars, and Quantum Computing - FS Insider Podcasts for Science and Tech Lovers by FS Staff
Martin Armstrong: Stock Market Bubble Still to Come
Jan 18 – Well-known market forecaster Martin Armstrong at ArmstrongEconomics.com joins us today to discuss his thoughts on a wide range of topics, including his current forecasts on stocks, bonds, why he doesn’t think the market...
Forecast 2017: The Oracles
Jan 14 – In today’s Big Picture, Jim Puplava looks at the consensus forecasts for 2017 when it comes to the stock market, the economy, and interest rates. He and John Loeffler also discuss the “wild cards” that could throw the stock market off kilter.
India and the Cashless Society
Jan 4 – Just two months ago, the second largest nation in the world, India, banned the most common forms of cash from being used. Jeremy Luedi, a Senior Analyst at Global Risks Insights, gives the details and explains some of the...
Dan Amerman on Imminent Surge in Entitlement Costs
Dec 28 – America is facing an “imminent multi-trillion dollar surge in Social Security and Medicare costs,” writes Dan Amerman. Today, he discusses why this will happen and what it means for US national debt, retirement savings...