Market Focus: Storm Watch
- Feb 17 The Four Horsemen of the Retirement Apocalypse by James J Puplava CFP
- Feb 17 Eurozone Equities: Political Risks versus Strong Macro Crosscurrents by Bill Witherell
- Feb 14 A Storm Is Brewing Over Europe by Stratfor
- Feb 14 Bianco: Trump Will Bring More Inflation Than Real Growth by FS Staff
- Feb 14 2017: Euphoria...Then Panic by FS Staff
- Feb 13 Is Weakening Breadth Warning of a Pullback or Major Top? by FS Staff
- Feb 10 Trump Reverses Course on 'One-China' Principle by Stratfor
- Feb 09 Federal Funds and Sanctuary Cities by Independent Institute
- Feb 09 Trump May Stumble Into a Currency War by Marc Chandler
- Feb 07 A Trade-Off War Is Brewing by Patrick O'Hare
Michael Pettis on Capital Flows and Debt Crises
Feb 17 – Today, we resume our conversation with Michael Pettis where he discusses how large concentrations of capital into a single market—as we see in the US today—often resolve with an eventual debt crisis and soaring unemployment.
Jim Bianco: Extreme Readings in the Bond Market
Feb 8 – Jim Bianco of Bianco Research joins FS Insider today to discuss the large divergence in “hard” vs. “soft” economic data, his outlook for stocks and bonds in looking at futures market data, the big changes Trump is going to make...
The 800-Pound Gorilla – Risk of Policy Mistakes
Feb 4 – According to a recent BofA Global Fund Survey, one of the greatest concerns on the minds of large institutional investors right now is a policy mistake by the Trump administration, which could lead to any number of...
The 401(k) Black Hole
Jan 30 – Last week we discussed The High Risk for Boomers when it comes to future investment returns. Today, we discuss those same risks—low returns, high market valuations, and rising interest rates—as they apply to most working individuals through their 401(k)...