Market Focus: Storm Watch
- Aug 28 Is China Dumping US Treasuries? by Marc Chandler
- Aug 27 Stoeferle: Illusion of Omnipotent Central Banker Biggest Bubble We've Ever Seen by FS Staff
- Aug 26 Where Does the Market Go From Here? by Chris Puplava
- Aug 26 The Future of the Internet Is at Risk by Global Risk Insights
- Aug 25 Forget the Sept. '15 Fed Tightening – There Has Been a Stealth Tightening Since Sept. '14 by Paul Kasriel
- Aug 24 Oil Price Collapse Triggers Currency Crisis in Emerging Markets by Oil Price
- Aug 21 Why the End of China's “Strong Yuan” Policy Matters to Global Markets by Gary Dorsch
- Aug 21 Zulauf and Chandler on Currency Wars, Banking Crises, and Stock Market by FS Staff
- Aug 18 Which Countries Are Most Exposed to China’s Currency Devaluation? by Global Risk Insights
- Aug 17 The Yuan Devaluation: Unexpected But Economically Sensible by Bill Witherell
Lifetime Income Series: Warning – Financial Risk Ahead!
Aug 24 – In a special reprise edition of Lifetime Income, this week’s program is about the many changes coming and the risk of procrastination. After you’ve filed your taxes you may have received some unwelcome surprises.
Panic on Wall Street – Get Out Your Shopping List!
Aug 22 – The markets corrected steeply this week as fears over a global slowdown took hold. Jim Puplava explains why he thinks this is not the end of the bull market and tells investors to get their shopping list ready for...
Felix Zulauf on Currency Wars and the Aftermath of the Chinese Devaluation
Aug 18 – Jim welcomes back Felix Zulauf, Founder and President of Zulauf Asset Management AG in Zug, Switzerland. In an in-depth interview on the currency devaluation in China and its broader implications...
Big Picture Special Edition: Felix Zulauf and Marc Chandler Weigh in on Currency Wars and the Chinese Devaluation
Aug 15 – In a special edition of the Big Picture, Jim speaks with legendary investor Felix Zulauf, Founder of Zulauf Asset Management AG, as well as noted currency expert Marc Chandler of Brown Brothers Harriman. In excerpts from a more extensive...
Market volatility and the breakdown of fundamental and technical indicators are only a few signs. There are others which are more subtle and not visible to the human eye—below the surface. They show up in bear-o-metric readings of the nation's money supply, credit expansion and the breakdown of corporate earnings. With all of these readings, we know that a storm is coming. The question is: "What kind will it be?"
—Jim Puplava, The Perfect Financial Storm Part 3