Market Focus: Storm Watch
- May 06 Bianco: Gold a ‘High Yield’ Asset in a Negative Rate World by FS Staff
- May 05 Sell in May and Pray? by BCA Research
- May 04 China Blowing Even Bigger Credit Bubble Puts World at Greater Risk, Says Global Strategist by FS Staff
- May 04 Expert: Threat of EMP Attack Is Real and Extremely Dangerous by FS Staff
- May 04 Bank Tightening Suggests Layoffs Ahead by FS Staff
- May 03 Current Rally Beginning to Show Signs of Exhaustion by Christopher Quigley
- May 02 This Data Shows The Shale Debt Crisis Is Hitting Record Levels by Oil Price
- May 02 Banks Tighten As Economic Outlook Grows More Uncertain by FS Staff
- Apr 29 Warning: Hawkishness Ahead by Tim Duy PhD
- Apr 27 Exit the Dragon – China’s Debt Is Everyone’s Problem by Stratfor
Riccadonna: US Recession ‘Years’ Away
May 5 – Bloomberg’s Chief US Economist, Carl Riccadonna, tells Financial Sense Newshour that the US economy has years left before another recession, even though it’ll be limping along. In this podcast, he explains his reasons why...
Dr. Peter Vincent Pry: EMPs, Not Climate Change, Greatest Existential Threat to Society
Apr 29 – “An electromagnetic pulse (EMP) is perhaps the greatest existential threat to North America and modern electronic civilization everywhere,” says Dr. Peter Vincent Pry, Executive Director of the Congressional EMP Commission and...
2016 Market and Economic Outlook With Chris Puplava
Apr 27 – PFS Group’s Chief Investment Officer, Chris Puplava, offers a detailed outlook of the US economy and explains why, if current trends continue, there are growing signs for a major market top this year and a possible US recession in 2017.
Stock Trader Almanac’s Jeffrey Hirsch on 8th Year Presidential Cycle, “Worst Six Months”
Apr 22 – Jeffrey Hirsch of the highly popular Stock Trader’s Almanac gives an update on the bearish 8th Year Presidential Cycle (underway this year), whether it’s playing out as seen in the past, and why his company issued a sell signal on...