Alejandra Grindal on NDR's Global Trade Outlook
FS Insider interviews Senior International Economist for Ned Davis Research, Alejandra Grindal, to look at the impact escalating trade tariffs are having on the global economy, according to their Global Trade Monitor, and what this means for the outlook for the US, global markets, and elsewhere. Ned Davis Research is a global provider of independent investment research solutions to the world's leading financial institutions. You can find out more or sign up for a trial request by going to https://www.ndr.com.
- Alejandra Grindal on Demographic Demise or Opportunity?
- Manufacturing Good But Major Capacity Limits Hit
- Recession Alert: World Headed for Cyclical Slowdown
- Yang: China LEIs Falling "Quite Sharply", Inflation at a Major Turning Point
- ITR Economics' Chris Steele on 2019 Industrial Recession
- Pettis: China Has Most to Lose in Trade War
- Danielle DiMartino Booth: It Won't Take Much More for the Fed to Break the Markets