You can subscribe to the free Financial Sense Newshour podcast using nearly any podcast application on nearly any PC or mobile device. (Please note: For premium subscribers to FS Insider, please see the instructions listed on the FAQ page)
- From your browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, the browser on your mobile device), enter the URL for the Financial Sense Newshour podcast feed: https://feeds.feedburner.com/fsn.
- When the Financial Sense Newshour podcast feed page pulls up, select the "Application" or the "web-based news reader" you'd like to use to subscribe.
- Download and activate iTunes (free).
- Subscribe to Financial Sense Newshour from the iTunes library: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/financial-sense-newshour/id306759846.
- If you need help subscribing, the "How can I get started?" section of Apple's "FAQs: For Podcast Fans" walks you through the steps to subscribe.
- Download and activate a podcast application (see here). Google Play store offers a range of podcast apps at various price points in their Applications area.
- Subscribe to Financial Sense Newshour using the URL for the Financial Sense Newshour podcast feed: https://feeds.feedburner.com/fsn.
- If you need help subscribing we recommend, "How to Subscribe to Podcast Addict on Android" gives a review on how to download the podcast through Podcast Addict. Still need direction? Learn how to use Podcast Addict with this YouTube Tutorial.