Market Focus: Energy
- May 21 Throw Out Those Condoms in China by Peter Boockvar
- May 18 Four Forces Fueling a New American Century by FS Staff
- May 16 Jim Puplava: Markets Unprepared for $80 Oil Shock by FS Staff
- May 10 Bank of America: Oil Prices Could Hit $100 Next Year by Oil Price
- May 07 Correction Likely Not Over, Traders Rotating Into Energy Stocks, Says Craig Johnson by FS Staff
- Apr 27 Currency Wars: The Race to the Bottom Has Begun by Richard Mills
- Apr 25 Canada's Emerging Trade War by Stratfor
- Apr 23 Oil May See a Huge Spike This Summer, Says John Kosar by FS Staff
- Apr 12 Podcast: The Perfect Energy Storm by FS Staff
- Mar 22 Can the Netherlands Stay Ahead in Natural Gas Markets? by Oil Price
Oil Shock - Oil Prices Heading to $80 a Barrel
May 12 – In today’s Big Picture episode, Jim Puplava and John Loeffler discuss how oil prices have been climbing. Now that summer is almost upon us, we look at expectations for oil prices to head toward $80 a barrel.
Dr. Ellen Wald on Saudi Aramco IPO and End of the Oil Age
Apr 28 – Oil has transformed the Middle East from a piece of desert to the center of one of the most strategic resources in the world. Dr. Ellen Wald, author of Saudi, Inc.: The Arabian Kingdom’s Pursuit of Profit and Power, tells of Saudi Arabia’s goal to retool...
The Perfect Energy Storm
Apr 7 – Peak oil has largely been dismissed in the wake of technological advancements and shale oil, but that doesn’t mean prices can’t see dramatic spikes from time-to-time. In today’s Big Picture, we go in-depth into oil supplies...
Chris Puplava on Late-Cycle Investing Game Plan
Mar 10 – Chris Puplava discusses three key themes for 2018—rising inflation, volatility, and sentiment—and how this relates to Financial Sense Wealth Management’s late-cycle investment strategy with regards to stocks, bonds...