Market Focus: Energy
- Sep 22 Trump’s October Surprise Supports Oil by Kurt Kallaus
- Sep 21 Bay Area Sues Big Oil for Billions by Oil Price
- Sep 20 New Record: Electric Bus Goes 1,101 Miles on a Single Charge by Danielle Park
- Sep 11 World’s Largest Car Market Turns to Electric Vehicles by Oil Price
- Aug 28 Gas Prices Spike as Harvey Shuts Down Gulf Coast Refineries by Oil Price
- Aug 21 Where Oil Prices Are Headed by Alex Barrow
- Aug 18 Global Industrial Trends Coalesce by Kurt Kallaus
- Jul 31 Europe’s Biggest Oil Refinery Shut Down After Fire by Oil Price
- Jul 26 Strong Draw in Crude Inventories Boosts Oil Prices by Oil Price
- Jul 26 While Markets Get Pricey, Cracks Starting to Appear by FS Staff
Big Picture: Two Minute Warning or Overtime
Sep 16 – The economy is in the 9th year of recovery, which makes it the third longest economic recovery on record. Also, valuations are currently the second highest level in history. In today’s Big Picture podcast, we ask if...
Big Picture: As Good As It Gets – We’re Still Dancing
Aug 5 – For the US, things are looking pretty good. The Stock market is hitting records, the economy picked up in the second quarter, unemployment is the lowest in decades, wages are rising, and oil prices are stable with gasoline prices still remaining...
Big Picture: The Reflation Trade; Oil Is Not Well
Jun 24 – In today’s Big Picture, Jim Puplava explains the tidal forces of inflation and deflation, and how that relates to the “reflation trade” that started after Trump won office. Jim discusses the impact of oil prices, stimulus, the yield curve...
Jim Puplava Answers Your Questions on Peak Oil, Gold, and More
May 20 – Today, we go “On the Record” and answer listener emails and questions on everything under the sun, including the US stock market, dividend-paying stocks, recession, who do we follow?, peak oil, gold, and much, much more.