Market Focus: Energy
- Sep 04 The Geopolitics of Natural Gas by Global Risk Insights
- Aug 23 Fully Automated Oil Fields Are Almost Here by Oil Price
- Aug 14 King Dollar? Russian Ruble, EM Currency Weakness May Not Be Over, Says John Roque by FS Staff
- Aug 14 Saudi Arabia and Iran Reignite the Oil Price War by Oil Price
- Aug 13 Sanctions, Oil, and the Emerging China-Russia-Iran Axis by Global Risk Insights
- Aug 02 Is Something Important Happening to Oil Prices? by Marc Chandler
- Jul 26 EU and US Pledge to Boost Natural Gas Trade by Oil Price
- Jul 16 Oil Slides as Saudis Gear up to Pump Record Volume by Oil Price
- Jun 29 Record Short Squeeze May Cause Oil to Spike Further, Says John Kosar by FS Staff
- Jun 27 Oil Jumps as Trump Asks Allies to Cut Off Iranian Oil by Oil Price
Big Picture: Big Debt Crises, Past and Future - A Billionaire’s Perspective
Sep 15 – Financial Sense looks at recent comments by Ray Dalio, manager of the world largest hedge fund, on how debt cycles through the economy to create booms and busts. Dalio explains how central bank and fiscal policy typically respond and where...
Big Picture: What’s Different This Time
Sep 8 – One of our themes at this year’s conference is on how different this business and market cycle is from years past. In the first segment of today’s Big Picture, we look at the $2 TRILLION difference that is helping to make this one of the longest business...
Legendary Wall Street Forecaster Ed Yardeni on Predicting the Markets
Sep 1 – On today’s Big Picture podcast, we are going to re-air our FS Insider interview from early this year with well-known forecaster Ed Yardeni on his book, Predicting the Markets. Jim and Ed discuss the great calls he’s made, the indicators that are most...
18 Years With John Loeffler – A Special FSN Send-Off
Jul 28 – In this episode, we bid John Loeffler a fond farewell as he and Jim Puplava reminisce over John’s past 18 years as co-host of Financial Sense Newshour. Jim and John discuss the monumental events they’ve covered, from 9/11, the Great Recession...