Market Focus: Energy
- Mar 13 Projections for Peak Oil Demand Are Overblown, Says Dan Steffens by FS Staff
- Mar 12 Nicoski on Market Breadth, Foreign Investors Fleeing US Bond Market by FS Staff
- Mar 06 IEA Predicts Nightmare Scenario for OPEC by Oil Price
- Mar 06 Does Mean Reversion Always Hold True? by Ryan Preiss CRPC
- Mar 05 Game Plan for Late-Cycle Investing by Chris Puplava
- Mar 05 Smoot-Hawley? by Jeffrey D Saut
- Mar 05 Trade Wars and the US Dollar by Gary Shilling PhD
- Mar 02 Enjoy the Final Ride, Because the Expansion Is Nearing an End by FS Staff
- Feb 27 Shale Drillers Are Supersizing Fracking by Oil Price
- Feb 22 The US Oil Industry Sets Its Sights on Asia by Oil Price
Chris Puplava on Late-Cycle Investing Game Plan
Mar 10 – Chris Puplava discusses three key themes for 2018—rising inflation, volatility, and sentiment—and how this relates to Financial Sense Wealth Management’s late-cycle investment strategy with regards to stocks, bonds...
Predicting the Unpredictable
Jan 20 – Wall Street forecasters and professional economists often get it wrong during major turning points. In the first part of today’s Big Picture, Jim Puplava discusses why the “prediction job,” whether that be predicting a recession or major market top in 2018...
Jim Puplava on Oil; Dr. Nothaft on US Home Prices
Nov 18 – The oil market has struck a balance in price lately, while geopolitical risk has begun to take a bigger role in influencing the price of energy. In the first part of today’s Big Picture podcast, we will discuss what this volatility...
Big Picture: Two Minute Warning or Overtime
Sep 16 – The economy is in the 9th year of recovery, which makes it the third longest economic recovery on record. Also, valuations are currently the second highest level in history. In today’s Big Picture podcast, we ask if...