Market Focus: Energy
- Dec 15 Goldman: These Are the Hottest Commodities in 2018 by Oil Price
- Dec 12 Rosenberg on Tax Bill, Market Valuations, and Monetary Policy by FS Staff
- Dec 08 Are US Shale Stocks Finally Set for a Rebound? by Oil Price
- Dec 05 Venezuela to Launch ‘Petro’ Cryptocurrency by Oil Price
- Dec 01 Today's Market Has 'Few Historical Precedents', Says Louis Gave by FS Staff
- Nov 30 US Asks China to Cut Off Oil Supply to North Korea by Oil Price
- Nov 28 Don Coxe on North Korea and Geopolitical 'Earthquakes' Taking Shape by FS Staff
- Nov 16 Geopolitical Risk, "Fear Cycle" Driving Oil Prices Higher by FS Staff
- Nov 08 Google Gets There First: Autonomous Cars On The Road by Oil Price
- Nov 06 Can Solar Survive Without Subsidies? by Oil Price
Jim Puplava on Oil; Dr. Nothaft on US Home Prices
Nov 18 – The oil market has struck a balance in price lately, while geopolitical risk has begun to take a bigger role in influencing the price of energy. In the first part of today’s Big Picture podcast, we will discuss what this volatility...
Big Picture: Two Minute Warning or Overtime
Sep 16 – The economy is in the 9th year of recovery, which makes it the third longest economic recovery on record. Also, valuations are currently the second highest level in history. In today’s Big Picture podcast, we ask if...
Big Picture: As Good As It Gets – We’re Still Dancing
Aug 5 – For the US, things are looking pretty good. The Stock market is hitting records, the economy picked up in the second quarter, unemployment is the lowest in decades, wages are rising, and oil prices are stable with gasoline prices still remaining...
Big Picture: The Reflation Trade; Oil Is Not Well
Jun 24 – In today’s Big Picture, Jim Puplava explains the tidal forces of inflation and deflation, and how that relates to the “reflation trade” that started after Trump won office. Jim discusses the impact of oil prices, stimulus, the yield curve...