Market Focus: Global/International
- Oct 19 Fact and Fiction in the Khashoggi Affair by Geopolitical Futures
- Oct 18 Italy Bond Yields Surge in Confrontation with ECB President Mario Draghi by Michael Shedlock
- Oct 18 The Convergence of Blockchain, AI, and Quantum Computing by FS Staff
- Oct 18 Stock Market Correction Echoes of 2016 Election by Kurt Kallaus
- Oct 17 Global Consumer Confidence and Global Equities by Callum Thomas
- Oct 16 Robotics and Cheap Energy Are Making U.S. Manufacturing Great Again by FS Staff
- Oct 12 Trump Taking the Gloves Off in Escalating Cyberwar by Global Risk Insights
- Oct 11 EIA: Market Tightens As Outages From Iran, Venezuela Pile Up by Oil Price
- Oct 11 China Feeling the Sting as Global Tech War Heats Up by Geopolitical Futures
- Oct 11 Peak in OECD Leading Indicators by Callum Thomas
- Oct 10 Gold Prices Fall Even as Italy Pays Bond Investors More Than Greece, Brexit 'No Deal' Now Evens by Adrian Ash
- Oct 10 60 Minutes: Bricks and Slaughter, Exposing Australia’s Housing Crisis by Danielle Park
- Oct 05 Foolproof Reason Electric Cars Will Soon Take Over: Government Mandate by Michael Shedlock
- Oct 05 Gold Price Clings to $1200 as ETFs Shrink, Bond Yields Rise, US Jobless Rate Hits Half-Century Low by Adrian Ash
- Oct 04 Panic Borrowing in China by FS Staff
Big Picture: When Giants Fall; Oil Wars
Oct 20 – In today’s Big Picture podcast, Jim Puplava and Chris Preitauer discuss “When Giants Fall,” looking at the bankruptcy of iconic American businesses like Sears and Toys R Us, and the steps that lead to their downfall. Next, in “Oil Wars,” we cover...
Big Picture: Now Everyone Has Something to Worry About
Oct 13 – Why did the market take a nosedive this week? In the first part of today’s Big Picture, Jim Puplava and Chris Preitauer discuss the number of worries that came to the surface and what started the cascade. Next, they discuss the cycles of human...
Jim Bianco on Fed Killing the Recovery, Kavanaugh Political Aftermath
Oct 6 – Financial Sense Newshour welcomes Jim Bianco at Bianco Research to discuss the recent breakout in 10-year yields to a seven-year high, and what this means for stocks, bonds, and the overall market. Bianco says traditional money managers...
Big Picture: $100 Oil?
Sep 29 – This week ended in an upward push in oil prices with Brent crude closing at $81, West Texas Intermediate over $72, and oil from Oman over $90. More and more forecasts are now coming out calling for oil to move as high as $100 if supplies...