Market Focus: Global/International
- Jun 20 Deutsche Bank's Troubles Raise Worries About the Future of the Euro Zone by Mises Institute
- Jun 19 America First Clashes With Made in China 2025 by Marc Chandler
- Jun 19 Markets Facing a "Time of Reckoning", Says OMFIF's David Marsh by FS Staff
- Jun 15 Hey Millennials: Here’s the Truth About Socialism, Kim Jong-un, and Nicolás Maduro by Independent Institute
- Jun 14 Euro Craters After Hawkish ECB by Marc Chandler
- Jun 12 Art Hill: Market Internals Support Further Gains, Dollar Uptrend Likely to Continue by FS Staff
- Jun 12 Saudis Lift Oil Production to 10 Million Bpd by Oil Price
- Jun 11 Recession Alert: World Headed for Cyclical Slowdown by Dwaine van Vuuren
- Jun 11 Stratfor’s 2018 Third-Quarter Forecast by Stratfor
- Jun 07 Emerging Market Outflows Likely to Continue by FS Staff
- Jun 06 Credit Default Swaps Show Liquidity Risks Remain by Chris Puplava
- Jun 05 If Only the Curve Could Talk by Peter Boockvar
- Jun 04 Why China’s Soft-Landing Isn’t Looking So Good by Andrew Zatlin
- May 31 Six Weeks That Could Shake the World by Marc Chandler
- May 31 China Attacks Private Debt Companies for “Economic Crimes” by Global Risk Insights
The Case for and Against Higher Oil Prices
Jun 9 – In today’s Big Picture, Jim Puplava and John Loeffler discuss each of the factors that affect oil prices—supply and demand, geopolitics, financial forces—and then explain where they think oil prices are headed for the...
Dr. Ellen Wald on Saudi Aramco IPO and End of the Oil Age
Apr 28 – Oil has transformed the Middle East from a piece of desert to the center of one of the most strategic resources in the world. Dr. Ellen Wald, author of Saudi, Inc.: The Arabian Kingdom’s Pursuit of Profit and Power, tells of Saudi Arabia’s goal to retool...
Trip Around the World
Apr 14 – In the second segment of today's Big Picture, we survey the macro-landscape for major countries and regions across the globe. What are the leading economic indicators saying? Are central banks loosening...
Mar 24 – Trump’s recent tariffs on Chinese goods are raising fears over an international trade war. Is the President of the United States leading the global economy down the road to disaster, similar to what we saw in 1930 with...