Market Focus: Global/International
- Aug 14 Saudi Arabia and Iran Reignite the Oil Price War by Oil Price
- Aug 13 Sanctions, Oil, and the Emerging China-Russia-Iran Axis by Global Risk Insights
- Aug 10 Turkey Default Risk Spikes to 2008-2009 Crisis Levels; Possible Contagion, Warns Russell Napier by FS Staff
- Aug 09 The U.S. Trade Deficit Isn’t Caused by Low American Savings by Michael Pettis
- Aug 09 A Blockchain-Based AI Will Be Impossible to Shutdown, Expert Warns by FS Staff
- Aug 08 Is this Market More Like 1994 or 1998? by FS Staff
- Aug 07 Breadth Supports Stocks, Sentiment Still Neutral by Kurt Kallaus
- Aug 06 China's Alleged "Victory Plan" Over the US Dollar by Michael Shedlock
- Aug 03 Are Trump’s Manufacturing Jobs Coming Back to America? by Kurt Kallaus
- Aug 03 China Slowdown Baked in the Cake by FS Staff
- Aug 02 Watch for Signs of European Flight to Safety Spilling Over to U.S. Shores by Chris Puplava
- Jul 31 Who’s Winning the Trade War? by Matthew Kerkhoff
- Jul 30 And Then There Were None by Chris Puplava
- Jul 23 ECRI: Stealth Slowdown Unfolding Well Before Trade Tariffs by Danielle Park
- Jul 20 Artificial Intelligence Is Powering Worldwide Tech Bubble by FS Staff
18 Years With John Loeffler – A Special FSN Send-Off
Jul 28 – In this episode, we bid John Loeffler a fond farewell as he and Jim Puplava reminisce over John’s past 18 years as co-host of Financial Sense Newshour. Jim and John discuss the monumental events they’ve covered, from 9/11, the Great Recession...
Greg Weldon on Seeking Shelter From the Storm
Jun 30 – In this hour-long Big Picture broadcast, Greg Weldon discusses his recent 150-page special report, Shelter from the Storm, looking at the economic and financial storms about to hit US, Canada, Germany and elsewhere...
The Case for and Against Higher Oil Prices
Jun 9 – In today’s Big Picture, Jim Puplava and John Loeffler discuss each of the factors that affect oil prices—supply and demand, geopolitics, financial forces—and then explain where they think oil prices are headed for the...
Dr. Ellen Wald on Saudi Aramco IPO and End of the Oil Age
Apr 28 – Oil has transformed the Middle East from a piece of desert to the center of one of the most strategic resources in the world. Dr. Ellen Wald, author of Saudi, Inc.: The Arabian Kingdom’s Pursuit of Profit and Power, tells of Saudi Arabia’s goal to retool...