Market Focus: Global/International
- Aug 17 US Markets Likely to Recouple with Global Equities - Correction Ahead by Chris Puplava
- Aug 15 R.I.P. Bretton Woods by Marc Chandler
- Aug 15 Yuan Continues to Slide; Copper Getting Crushed by Peter Boockvar
- Aug 14 Saudi Arabia and Iran Reignite the Oil Price War by Oil Price
- Aug 13 Sanctions, Oil, and the Emerging China-Russia-Iran Axis by Global Risk Insights
- Aug 10 Turkey Default Risk Spikes to 2008-2009 Crisis Levels; Possible Contagion, Warns Russell Napier by FS Staff
- Aug 09 The U.S. Trade Deficit Isn’t Caused by Low American Savings by Michael Pettis
- Aug 09 A Blockchain-Based AI Will Be Impossible to Shutdown, Expert Warns by FS Staff
- Aug 08 Is this Market More Like 1994 or 1998? by FS Staff
- Aug 07 Breadth Supports Stocks, Sentiment Still Neutral by Kurt Kallaus
- Aug 06 China's Alleged "Victory Plan" Over the US Dollar by Michael Shedlock
- Aug 03 Are Trump’s Manufacturing Jobs Coming Back to America? by Kurt Kallaus
- Aug 03 China Slowdown Baked in the Cake by FS Staff
- Aug 02 Watch for Signs of European Flight to Safety Spilling Over to U.S. Shores by Chris Puplava
- Jul 31 Who’s Winning the Trade War? by Matthew Kerkhoff
Global Trigger Points for Risk-Off, U.S. Recoupling
Aug 18 – In today’s Big Picture podcast, Ryan and Chris Puplava discuss the international trigger points that may set off a risk-off correction in global markets. They look at Turkey, Italy, the US dollar, technical concerns...
18 Years With John Loeffler – A Special FSN Send-Off
Jul 28 – In this episode, we bid John Loeffler a fond farewell as he and Jim Puplava reminisce over John’s past 18 years as co-host of Financial Sense Newshour. Jim and John discuss the monumental events they’ve covered, from 9/11, the Great Recession...
Greg Weldon on Seeking Shelter From the Storm
Jun 30 – In this hour-long Big Picture broadcast, Greg Weldon discusses his recent 150-page special report, Shelter from the Storm, looking at the economic and financial storms about to hit US, Canada, Germany and elsewhere...
The Case for and Against Higher Oil Prices
Jun 9 – In today’s Big Picture, Jim Puplava and John Loeffler discuss each of the factors that affect oil prices—supply and demand, geopolitics, financial forces—and then explain where they think oil prices are headed for the...