Market Focus: Global/International
- Sep 19 Are We at an Inflection Point in the Economy? Yes! by Andrew Zatlin
- Sep 15 Government Nearing Default on Debt to Russia by Independent Institute
- Sep 15 Is China Killing Crypto? No. This Is What Is Happening by ValueWalk
- Sep 15 Goldman's Tousley on Global Economic Expansion, International Small Caps by FS Staff
- Sep 12 North Korea: New Watered-Down Sanctions Leave Lifelines in Place by Stratfor
- Sep 11 World’s Largest Car Market Turns to Electric Vehicles by Oil Price
- Sep 06 Binary Event Conflicts Don’t Sink Stock Markets, But This Could by Matthew Kerkhoff
- Sep 05 Why North Korea Won't Stop by Stratfor
- Aug 31 Ned Davis: "We Are in the Very Late Innings" by FS Staff
- Aug 30 Japan’s Economy Near Record Postwar Economic Expansion by ValueWalk
- Aug 29 Dollar Tumbles As North Korea Missile Adds Fuel to the Fire by Marc Chandler
- Aug 28 Institutional Money Following Bitcoin Into Space by FS Staff
- Aug 25 U.S. Late Cycle Means Time to Look Abroad by Robert Bernard
- Aug 25 China, India: Roads, Trains and Infrastructure Pains by Stratfor
- Aug 24 Market Bottom Conditions Not Yet Confirmed Though Credit Markets Remain Healthy by Chris Puplava
Big Picture: When the Music Stops, Who Will Have a Chair?
Aug 12 – In today’s Big Picture podcast, we discuss risk management: how to do it and why you should be doing it. Jim Puplava explains why most investors don’t want to be 100% invested right now, how much he has in cash, and...
Louis Gave on Investing Abroad and Jim Puplava on the Fab Five, Dogs, and Aristocrats
Apr 29 – In today’s Big Picture, we look at the three different ways or approaches of making money in the stock market with the Fab Five, the Dogs of the Dow, and the Dividend Aristocrats. Next, we speak with Louis-Vincent Gave at Gavekal...
When Things Get Crazy, Don’t Get Lazy – Focus on Risk!
Apr 22 – Jn today’s Big Picture, Jim Puplava covers three extremely important topics that every investor should understand: 1) Risk—understanding it, recognizing when it is increasing, and how to mitigate it from decimating your...
Banks Are Making Money – Why Aren’t You?
Apr 8 – Today’s Big Picture is broken up into three topics: 1) How banks are making money but this is not being passed along to bank depositors through savings accounts. Why is that and will that change as the Fed raises interest rates?