Market Focus: Global/International
- Oct 20 ROBO Global Aims to Profit from AI Revolution by FS Staff
- Oct 19 The Global Macro Renaissance by Alex Barrow
- Oct 19 How China’s Skewed Sex Ratio Is Making President Xi’s Job a Whole Lot Harder by The Conversation
- Oct 18 Kirkuk: Asking the Next Big Questions by Stratfor
- Oct 17 Global Growth Cues Abound by Matthew Kerkhoff
- Oct 16 How Debt Is Keeping the Lights Off in Puerto Rico by Independent Institute
- Oct 11 In a Cashless World, You'd Better Pray the Power Never Goes Out by Mises Institute
- Oct 11 China Riding the Global Economic Recovery by Bill Witherell
- Oct 09 Precious Metals Jump as China Returns from Holidays by Adrian Ash
- Oct 06 Article 9 and Japan’s Missile Defense Dilemma by Global Risk Insights
- Oct 06 Gold and Yen at Key Inflection Points; Watch for Possible Breakdown by Chris Puplava
- Oct 05 Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies Continue to Weather the Storm by Monty Guild Tony Danaher
- Oct 04 Why the Euro Took a Dive After Merkel's Re-Election by Mises Institute
- Oct 04 India Set to Become World’s Fastest Growing Energy Market by Oil Price
- Oct 04 How to Survive and Thrive in a “Zlatan” Market by FF Wiley
The Meltup Before the Meltdown
Oct 14 – In today’s Big Picture podcast, Financial Sense Newshour discusses the possibility of a further meltup in the stock market and how these often precede a meltdown. Then, in the second half, we take a look at “The Disruptors”: companies driving technological change...
Big Picture: When the Music Stops, Who Will Have a Chair?
Aug 12 – In today’s Big Picture podcast, we discuss risk management: how to do it and why you should be doing it. Jim Puplava explains why most investors don’t want to be 100% invested right now, how much he has in cash, and...
Louis Gave on Investing Abroad and Jim Puplava on the Fab Five, Dogs, and Aristocrats
Apr 29 – In today’s Big Picture, we look at the three different ways or approaches of making money in the stock market with the Fab Five, the Dogs of the Dow, and the Dividend Aristocrats. Next, we speak with Louis-Vincent Gave at Gavekal...
When Things Get Crazy, Don’t Get Lazy – Focus on Risk!
Apr 22 – Jn today’s Big Picture, Jim Puplava covers three extremely important topics that every investor should understand: 1) Risk—understanding it, recognizing when it is increasing, and how to mitigate it from decimating your...