Market Focus: Global/International
- Jan 18 Robots, Robots Everywhere! by Monty Guild Tony Danaher
- Jan 18 Who Would Lose More in a U.S.-China War of Reciprocity? by Stratfor
- Jan 18 What Would Happen If China Stopped Buying U.S. Treasury Bonds? by Michael Pettis
- Jan 17 Dollar Reaches Multi-Year Lows as Central Banks Shift Reserves Into Yuan by Marc Chandler
- Jan 17 Commercials Are Making a Huge Bet on Oil Prices, Says John Kosar by FS Staff
- Jan 16 Oil Price Outlook: Trump's Vow to End Iran Nuclear Deal by Kurt Kallaus
- Jan 10 Repatriation: No Matter What, Investors Win by Matthew Kerkhoff
- Jan 09 Faster Economy, Strong But Slowing Stock Market in 2018 by Kurt Kallaus
- Jan 05 Dutta: Consensus Likely Too Conservative on US Economic Growth for 2018 by FS Staff
- Jan 03 The European Union Must Think Local to Address Global Challenges by Mises Institute
- Jan 03 2018 First Quarter Outlook by Charles Bolin
- Jan 02 2018 Annual Forecast Overview From Stratfor Worldview by Stratfor
- Dec 21 Caroline Miller: 2018 Will See Outperformance Shift Back to US by FS Staff
- Dec 19 Johnson on 2018 Bond Market Sell-Off, Bitcoin, and Commodities by FS Staff
- Dec 18 Bitcoin, Tulips, and Power Consumption by FS Staff
Expect the Unexpected
Jan 13 – In last week’s Big Picture, Financial Sense Newshour surveyed the consensus forecasts for 2018. This week, Jim Puplava provides his own forecast when it comes to the US and global economy, recession...
The Meltup Before the Meltdown
Oct 14 – In today’s Big Picture podcast, Financial Sense Newshour discusses the possibility of a further meltup in the stock market and how these often precede a meltdown. Then, in the second half, we take a look at “The Disruptors”: companies driving technological change...
Big Picture: When the Music Stops, Who Will Have a Chair?
Aug 12 – In today’s Big Picture podcast, we discuss risk management: how to do it and why you should be doing it. Jim Puplava explains why most investors don’t want to be 100% invested right now, how much he has in cash, and...
Louis Gave on Investing Abroad and Jim Puplava on the Fab Five, Dogs, and Aristocrats
Apr 29 – In today’s Big Picture, we look at the three different ways or approaches of making money in the stock market with the Fab Five, the Dogs of the Dow, and the Dividend Aristocrats. Next, we speak with Louis-Vincent Gave at Gavekal...