Market Focus: Storm Watch
- Jul 16 Russell Napier Warns of Global Monetary Breakdown by FS Staff
- Jul 13 The Road to War: China vs the US by Richard Mills
- Jul 13 Trade Wars Will Boost Digital Manufacturing – at Consumers’ Own Homes With Personal 3D Printers by The Conversation
- Jul 11 Spotlight Turkey: Hyperinflation and Mass-Migration Crisis Inevitable by Michael Shedlock
- Jul 11 Chris Puplava: Near-Term Weakness, Overheating in 2019 by FS Staff
- Jul 10 Tariffs and Trade Intervention by Michael Pettis
- Jul 09 Felix Zulauf: US-China Trade Conflict Likely to Get Worse Before Final Deal by FS Staff
- Jul 06 Facebook Censors the Declaration of Independence by Independent Institute
- Jul 05 A Stagflationary Storm Is Brewing, Warns Greg Weldon by FS Staff
- Jun 29 Record Short Squeeze May Cause Oil to Spike Further, Says John Kosar by FS Staff
Big Picture – The Good, the Better, and the Bad
Jul 14 – It’s hard to believe the first half of the year is over but, so far, things are looking good: the economy is picking up, unemployment is at record lows, inflation is moderate, and the stock market is still in positive territory.
Yardeni: Trade War Background Noise as US Economy Plows Ahead
Jul 13 – FS Insider interviews Edward Yardeni, President and Chief Investment Strategist of Yardeni Research, to weigh in on the current trade war rhetoric and how this compares to President Ronald Reagan’s handling of trade...
Tariffs Mean Less Economic Growth, More Inflation, Says Peter Boockvar
Jul 12 – FS Insider interviews Peter Boockvar, CIO of Bleakley Advisory Group and editor of the Boock Report, to talk about the latest readings on inflation, the escalation in trade tariffs, impacts this is having on the credit...
Big Picture: “And Then There Were None”
Jul 7 – For the first half of 2018, emerging markets are down almost 8%. Developed markets ex-US are down 4.5%. Emerging market currencies are also down big this year and bonds haven’t fared well either. About the only thing...