Market Focus: Storm Watch
- Sep 19 Are We at an Inflection Point in the Economy? Yes! by Andrew Zatlin
- Sep 19 Fed to Launch Quantitative Tightening - Should You Be Worried? by Matthew Kerkhoff
- Sep 18 Riding the ‘Slide’: Is This What the Next Bear Market Looks Like? by FF Wiley
- Sep 18 Yesterday, All My Market Troubles Seemed So Far Away… by Peter Boockvar
- Sep 18 Study Shows Student Debt Delays Home Buying By Seven Years by Michael Shedlock
- Sep 15 Government Nearing Default on Debt to Russia by Independent Institute
- Sep 12 Richard Sylla: Human Civilization at Momentous Turning Point With Record Debt Levels and Ultra-Low Interest Rates by FS Staff
- Sep 12 North Korea: New Watered-Down Sanctions Leave Lifelines in Place by Stratfor
- Sep 11 On Repairing/Rebuilding 100,000+ Damaged Houses by Charles Hugh Smith
- Sep 08 Massive Sunspots and Huge Solar Flares Mean Unexpected Space Weather for Earth by The Conversation
Big Picture: Two Minute Warning or Overtime
Sep 16 – The economy is in the 9th year of recovery, which makes it the third longest economic recovery on record. Also, valuations are currently the second highest level in history. In today’s Big Picture podcast, we ask if...
Autumn Storms: Watch for Signs and Prepare
Sep 9 – In today’s Big Picture podcast, Jim Puplava looks at the storms that are gathering and what this could mean for the markets. In the second part of our program, we reiterate the importance of disaster preparedness following...
John Kosar on The Perfect Financial Storm; Ned Schmidt on Bifurcated Commodity Market
Sep 9 – John Kosar at Asbury Research discusses the converging events that could be setting up for a perfect financial storm. Next, Ned Schmidt, publisher of the Value View Gold Report and Agri-Food Value View, comments on why we see...
Will the US Attack North Korea and, if so, When?
Sep 7 – Jacob Shapiro, the Director of Analysis at Geopolitical Futures, explains the competing motives behind the US, China, and North Korea and why, they believe, the conflict over North Korea will ultimately lead to a conventional...