William T. Puplava's Contributions

Artificial Intelligence: Adapt or Be Terminated

Jul 17, 2023 – The global Artificial Intelligence market has grown from $1.5 billion in 2010 to $136.6 billion in 2022. The market is expected to continue to grow at a rapid pace, reaching $1.81 trillion by 2030. As the growth of AI continues, it is likely...

Silver Lining

Jun 22, 2023 – Just like any other commodity, silver needs to be extracted from the ground. However, what sets silver mining apart is that only around 27% of it comes directly from silver mines. The remaining 73% is obtained as a byproduct during...

apple podcast
Financial Sense Wealth Management: Invest With Us