Market Focus: Markets
- Jul 17 Why It’s Still Too Early to Give Up on US Stocks by Matthew Kerkhoff
- Jul 16 Stealth Bull Market? by Jeffrey D Saut
- Jul 16 Russell Napier Warns of Global Monetary Breakdown by FS Staff
- Jul 12 Great Graphic: Is Mr. Market Thinking About the First Fed Cut? by Marc Chandler
- Jul 11 Chris Puplava: Near-Term Weakness, Overheating in 2019 by FS Staff
- Jul 10 Trade Skirmish Sidelined as Investors Gear Up for Corporate Earnings – What Do Analysts Expect? by Matthew Kerkhoff
- Jul 10 Gold Price -1.5% From 2-Week High as Trump Starts NATO, UK + Russia Trip by Adrian Ash
- Jul 09 Felix Zulauf: US-China Trade Conflict Likely to Get Worse Before Final Deal by FS Staff
- Jul 09 July Macro Update: The Economy Is Fine. Trade War Rhetoric Is the Main Risk by Urban Carmel
- Jul 05 China Red-Chip Index Slides Into Fourth Bear Market in Past 3-Years by Gary Dorsch
- Jul 05 Yield Curve Will Invert From the Inside Out by Michael Shedlock
- Jul 05 Is a Summer Swoon Emerging? by Patrick O'Hare
- Jul 05 A Stagflationary Storm Is Brewing, Warns Greg Weldon by FS Staff
- Jun 29 Record Short Squeeze May Cause Oil to Spike Further, Says John Kosar by FS Staff
- Jun 28 Move Over Behavioral Finance, Make Room for Sociobiology by Marc Chandler
Central Banks to Markets: We’re Removing Liquidity
Jun 16 – In today’s Big Picture podcast, Jim Puplava and John Loeffler dig into a number of comments made this week by new Federal Reserve chairman Jerome Powell on the outlook for inflation, an inversion of the yield curve...
The Bond Market: On the Precipice
Jun 2 – In last week’s Big Picture episode, Jim Puplava and John Loeffler discussed the big risk that nobody is talking about—a liquidity crisis. Today, we dig into this topic in greater detail looking specifically at the...
The Factor – The Big Risk Nobody Is Talking About
May 26 – In today’s Big Picture podcast, Jim Puplava and John Loeffler explain how liquidity is the missing factor in today’s risk models. Jim describes three primary trends that made “liquidity the new leverage,” as Goldman...
Big Picture: Time to Start Hedging – Cash Is No Longer Trash
May 19 – In today’s edition of the Big Picture, Financial Sense Newshour’s Jim Puplava explains why it’s time to start hedging your portfolio based on, as Don Coxe said earlier this week on FS Insider, a “convergence of storm fronts,” including...