Market Focus: Markets
- May 22 Short-Term Trend Shifts Bullish as US and China Enter ZOPA by Matthew Kerkhoff
- May 21 Throw Out Those Condoms in China by Peter Boockvar
- May 21 A Budding Choice Between Risk and Risk Free by Patrick O'Hare
- May 18 What Happened to the Presidential Cycle? by Tom McClellan
- May 18 Four Forces Fueling a New American Century by FS Staff
- May 16 Inflation Regime Change Is the Ugly Duckling of Financial Events by FS Staff
- May 16 Jim Puplava: Markets Unprepared for $80 Oil Shock by FS Staff
- May 15 The Only Thing to Fear Is Fear Itself by Matthew Kerkhoff
- May 15 Yields Spike on Higher Inflation Concerns by Ryan Puplava CMT
- May 14 Yang: China LEIs Falling "Quite Sharply", Inflation at a Major Turning Point by FS Staff
- May 07 Correction Likely Not Over, Traders Rotating Into Energy Stocks, Says Craig Johnson by FS Staff
- May 04 May Macro Update: A Recession in 2018 Looks Increasingly Unlikely by Urban Carmel
- May 03 Gold’s Bullish vs. Bearish Reversals – Which Should You Trust? by Przemyslaw Radomski CFA
- May 02 Special Report: Cryptocurrency’s Future May Depend on Cybersecurity by Global Risk Insights
- May 01 Pending Market Boom Held Hostage by Trade War Risk by Kurt Kallaus
Big Picture: Time to Start Hedging – Cash Is No Longer Trash
May 19 – In today’s edition of the Big Picture, Financial Sense Newshour’s Jim Puplava explains why it’s time to start hedging your portfolio based on, as Don Coxe said earlier this week on FS Insider, a “convergence of storm fronts,” including...
Central Banks Still Control the Financial Markets
May 5 – If you’ve been a listener for the past decade, we spend a lot of time covering the Federal Reserve for good reason. 11 of the last 12 recession were preceded by Fed rate hikes since they essentially determine the cost...
Frank Holmes: Gold Stocks Have Never Been This Cheap
May 5 – Frank Holmes of US Global Investors tells Financial Sense Newshour that even though we are entering a seasonally weak period for gold, gold stocks have never been this undervalued, and that this summer may be a good time...
Here We Go Again, Preparing for the Next Crisis
Mar 17 – The Fed will meet next week and likely raise rates for the 6th time. Long-term interest rates have also steadily risen, and risen sharply since last Fall. On today’s Big Picture, Jim Puplava and John Loeffler look at whether...