Market Focus: Markets
- Dec 15 Waiting for the Curve to Invert by Kurt Kallaus
- Dec 14 Yamada: Market Technicals Strong Though Record Margin Debt Spells Trouble by FS Staff
- Dec 14 Fed Rate Rise Sees Gold Price Jump $10 as UK and ECB Hold Despite Rising Inflation by Adrian Ash
- Dec 13 US Stocks, Bonds, and Real Estate Most Expensive in History by Peter Boockvar
- Dec 13 2 Charts That Might Define the Fed’s Jerome Powell Era by FF Wiley
- Dec 12 Have Stocks Reached a Permanently Rigged Plateau? by Brady Willett
- Dec 12 The Uptrend Continues by Matthew Kerkhoff
- Dec 12 Rosenberg on Tax Bill, Market Valuations, and Monetary Policy by FS Staff
- Dec 08 Are US Shale Stocks Finally Set for a Rebound? by Oil Price
- Dec 07 Former Soros Analyst Warns on Growing Risks by FS Staff
- Dec 07 Middle or Late Innings of Economic Expansion? by Kurt Kallaus
- Dec 04 What Gives Cryptocurrencies Their Value by Mises Institute
- Dec 04 Frothy Signals Suggest Caution, Says Puplava by FS Staff
- Dec 01 Today's Market Has 'Few Historical Precedents', Says Louis Gave by FS Staff
- Dec 01 Stocks Rally Anticipating Historic Tax Cut by Kurt Kallaus
The Concentration of Risk, Part 1
Dec 16 – This week, we are re-airing one of our most popular podcasts of the year on the growing investment bubble being facilitated by passive index funds into highly valued large-cap stocks, particularly in the tech...
The Topping Process: When the End Arrives, How Will We Know?
Dec 9 – Looking back on the year, 2017 has been a year full of surprises. Jim and John discuss why not have another good year next year. Also, what does the first half prediction mean for the second half of the year in...
Greg Weldon: 2018 Could Be the Year of Commodities
Dec 9 – Greg Weldon of Weldon Financial joins us on the show today. In his experience from watching the dollar and bonds, Greg has built up his intuition on when it’s time to get into gold. Specifically, in how...
Investment Strategy Conference Part 3 With Jim Puplava
Nov 25 – Jim Puplava discusses the concentration of risk among a handful of firms in terms of derivatives and stock ownership. Other themes discussed are the passive index bubble, future returns, business cycle...