Market Focus: Markets
- Sep 19 Market View Update - September 2017 by Patrick O'Hare
- Sep 19 Archimedes' Dollar Smile by Alex Barrow
- Sep 19 Fed to Launch Quantitative Tightening - Should You Be Worried? by Matthew Kerkhoff
- Sep 18 Riding the ‘Slide’: Is This What the Next Bear Market Looks Like? by FF Wiley
- Sep 18 Investor Asset Flows Target Rising Long-Term US Interest Rates Into Q4 by John Kosar CMT
- Sep 18 Yesterday, All My Market Troubles Seemed So Far Away… by Peter Boockvar
- Sep 15 Goldman's Tousley on Global Economic Expansion, International Small Caps by FS Staff
- Sep 15 Gold Price Falls, Sinks vs UK Pound Despite N.Korea Missile, London Bomb + Spain's Catalonia Crisis by Adrian Ash
- Sep 15 Is China Killing Crypto? No. This Is What Is Happening by ValueWalk
- Sep 13 Bears Hoping for a September Correction Are Likely to Be Disappointed by Chris Puplava
- Sep 13 Tick-Tock, Northern Rock by Adrian Ash
- Sep 11 The Investment Clock by Alex Barrow
- Sep 08 Equities Topping – Breakdown Ahead? by Frank Barbera CMT
- Sep 07 Is Bitcoin a Bubble? Probably Not by Monty Guild Tony Danaher
- Sep 06 Binary Event Conflicts Don’t Sink Stock Markets, But This Could by Matthew Kerkhoff
Autumn Storms: Watch for Signs and Prepare
Sep 9 – In today’s Big Picture podcast, Jim Puplava looks at the storms that are gathering and what this could mean for the markets. In the second part of our program, we reiterate the importance of disaster preparedness following...
Big Picture: As Good As It Gets – We’re Still Dancing
Aug 5 – For the US, things are looking pretty good. The Stock market is hitting records, the economy picked up in the second quarter, unemployment is the lowest in decades, wages are rising, and oil prices are stable with gasoline prices still remaining...
Anatomy of a Bubble
Jul 29 – In today’s Big Picture podcast, Jim Puplava explains how bubbles are created and walks listeners through a number of history’s most notable examples. Jim’s main thesis is that we are seeing another bubble today that is being...
Big Picture: Show Me the Money
Jul 22 – In today’s Big Picture, Jim Puplava gives an update on where the money is being made (and lost) so far in 2017, looking at the Dow Industrials, the S&P 500, the Nasdaq, international stocks, bonds, commodities, and specific market...