Market Focus: Markets
- Mar 23 Gold Jumps as 'Trade War' Hits Stocks, 11-Year Record in Link with Interest Rates by Adrian Ash
- Mar 22 S&P 500 Snapshot: Down 3.8% From Last Thursday by Jill Mislinski
- Mar 21 What Is the Data Saying? by Matthew Kerkhoff
- Mar 20 Podcast: How to Prepare for a Bear Market in Bonds by FS Staff
- Mar 16 Technician Eyes 2019 Stock Market Peak by FS Staff
- Mar 15 Danielle DiMartino Booth: It Won't Take Much More for the Fed to Break the Markets by FS Staff
- Mar 12 Nicoski on Market Breadth, Foreign Investors Fleeing US Bond Market by FS Staff
- Mar 09 Blue Chip Companies on Track for $800 Billion Buyback Record in 2018 by Richard Mills
- Mar 09 Prepare for Second Half Slowdown, Mild 2019 Recession, Says ITR's Alan Beaulieu by FS Staff
- Mar 09 March Macro Update: Nine Years Into the Recovery, Recession Risk Remains Low by Urban Carmel
- Mar 07 Don’t Count the Dollar Out Just Yet, Says Marc Chandler by FS Staff
- Mar 06 Gary Dorsch: Exploding Deficits, Rising Rates Put US Market in "Dangerous Territory" by FS Staff
- Mar 06 Does Mean Reversion Always Hold True? by Ryan Preiss CRPC Josh Nunn
- Mar 05 Game Plan for Late-Cycle Investing by Chris Puplava
- Mar 05 Smoot-Hawley? by Jeffrey D Saut
Here We Go Again, Preparing for the Next Crisis
Mar 17 – The Fed will meet next week and likely raise rates for the 6th time. Long-term interest rates have also steadily risen, and risen sharply since last Fall. On today’s Big Picture, Jim Puplava and John Loeffler look at whether...
Chris Puplava on Late-Cycle Investing Game Plan
Mar 10 – Chris Puplava discusses three key themes for 2018—rising inflation, volatility, and sentiment—and how this relates to Financial Sense Wealth Management’s late-cycle investment strategy with regards to stocks, bonds...
Transition, Volatility, and Risk
Mar 3 – In today’s Big Picture episode, Jim Puplava and John Loeffler explain why the market didn’t like the new Fed chair’s comments, which kicked off some selling, and how that relates to the broader pattern we’ve been...
The Final Phase Will Be an Epic Battle
Feb 17 – In today’s Big Picture episode, Jim Puplava and John Loeffler look at the possibility of entering the final phase of this bull market and how that relates to the brewing conflict between the Federal Reserve and...