Market Focus: Metals, Minerals, & Mining
- Feb 08 Gold Prices Hit Multi-Week Lows as UK 'Hints' at Rate Rise, US Risks Syria Stand-Off with Turkey by Adrian Ash
- Feb 01 GLD Experiences Heavy Liquidation as Yellen Exits Fed by Adrian Ash
- Jan 26 Gold May See a Big Move This Year, Says Frank Holmes by FS Staff
- Jan 24 US Dollar Conspiracy Theories Are All the Rage Again by Mises Institute
- Jan 11 Gold Price Slips From 30-Month Yen High as Beijing Calls 'Fake News' on US T-Bond Rumor by Adrian Ash
- Jan 10 Dave Morgan: Gold Markets Shifting into Higher Gear in 2018 by FS Staff
- Jan 09 Inflation Key to Gold Breaking Four-Year Trading Range by Adrian Ash
- Jan 02 Gold Investment Jumps Into 2018 by Adrian Ash
- Dec 20 Gold Price Link to US Rates Weakest Since Mid-2015 as Bond Yields Jump on Trump Tax Bill by Adrian Ash
- Dec 18 Bitcoin, Tulips, and Power Consumption by FS Staff
Richard Dickson: Market Full Steam Ahead; Keith Barron on Peak Gold
Feb 17 – After this week’s market wrap-up, Financial Sense Newshour interviews Richard Dickson of Lowry Research on the recent market correction, massive rebound, and what they’re seeing with their buying power and selling pressure...
Jeff deGraaf on Market Outlook; John Ing on Gold, Precious Metals
Feb 3 – After this week’s market wrap-up with Ryan Puplava, Financial Sense Newshour speaks with Renaissance Macro’s Jeff deGraaf on the US stock market outlook looking at interest rates, the yield curve, what the credit markets...
This Is a Market Rally Unlike Anything We've Even Seen, Says Krinsky
Jan 27 – Jonathan Krinsky at MKM Partners provides his technical outlook on US and global markets, noting how Japan has now broken out of a 25-year base with many other regions, he believes, just starting their advance. Next, Frank Holmes of US Global Investors...
Jeffrey Saut Likes Commodities, Says Secular Bull Market to Continue
Jan 24 – FS Insider speaks with Jeffrey Saut, Chief Investment Strategist at Raymond James, to get his outlook on stocks, bonds, energy, precious metals (gold and silver), the recent tax cut, Trump’s next move on fiscal policy and much, much more...