Market Focus: Metals, Minerals, & Mining
- Oct 22 Speculative Positioning in Gold Shifts Back to Long by Peter Boockvar
- Oct 10 Gold Prices Fall Even as Italy Pays Bond Investors More Than Greece, Brexit 'No Deal' Now Evens by Adrian Ash
- Oct 05 Gold Price Clings to $1200 as ETFs Shrink, Bond Yields Rise, US Jobless Rate Hits Half-Century Low by Adrian Ash
- Oct 04 Will Phillips Curve Revenge Trigger Inflation? by Kurt Kallaus
- Sep 24 Gold Prices Stuck to $1200 as China Cancels Trade Talks by BullionVault
- Sep 04 Gold Looking Like "Dead Money," Says Louise Yamada by FS Staff
- Aug 28 Gold Prices Rally vs Falling Dollar as Debt and Migration Dominate EU Politics by Adrian Ash
- Aug 07 Gold Price Drop Spurs ETF Selling, Physical Investor Buying as Trump Warns Over Trading with Iran by Adrian Ash
- Jul 31 Gold Prices Hit 30-Month Euro Low as Bank of Japan 'Defies' Everyone, Stays 'Ultra Easy' Before the Fed by Adrian Ash
- Jul 23 Gold Breaks 2-Year Uptrend as Investors Sell Metals for Crypto, Says Morgan by FS Staff
Frank Barbera: Possible Topping Process into Next Year
Oct 20 – Financial Sense Newshour covers what moved the markets this week, looking at corporate earnings, Italy, and China. Frank Barbera says we may be looking at a head and shoulder topping process carrying into next year. Frank Holmes says gold...
Big Picture: When Giants Fall; Oil Wars
Oct 20 – In today’s Big Picture podcast, Jim Puplava and Chris Preitauer discuss “When Giants Fall,” looking at the bankruptcy of iconic American businesses like Sears and Toys R Us, and the steps that lead to their downfall. Next, in “Oil Wars,” we cover...
John Kosar: Autumn Storms Have Finally Arrived
Oct 13 – After this week’s market wrap-up with Ryan Puplava, John Kosar at Asbury Research discusses his outlook on the stock market, oil, gold, bonds, and more. John says tech stocks and interest rates are key to the future direction of this...
Big Picture: Now Everyone Has Something to Worry About
Oct 13 – Why did the market take a nosedive this week? In the first part of today’s Big Picture, Jim Puplava and Chris Preitauer discuss the number of worries that came to the surface and what started the cascade. Next, they discuss the cycles of human...