Market Focus: Metals, Minerals, & Mining
- Sep 19 Gold Investment 'Roars' in Japan on N.Korea Tension But Rate-Rise Talk Hits Price as Stocks Rise by Adrian Ash
- Sep 15 Gold Price Falls, Sinks vs UK Pound Despite N.Korea Missile, London Bomb + Spain's Catalonia Crisis by Adrian Ash
- Sep 13 Tick-Tock, Northern Rock by Adrian Ash
- Sep 08 Gold Prices Probe Key $1356 Level by Adrian Ash
- Sep 06 Gold Bullion +16% YTD vs Weak Dollar Yet European Gold ETFs Grow Faster by Adrian Ash
- Sep 01 Dow Industrials Warned – Nasdaq Answered by Ryan Puplava CMT
- Aug 31 GLD Assets Spike Higher by Tom McClellan
- Aug 15 Gold Prices 'Shed Crisis Premium' as N.Korea's Kim 'Backs Down' to 'Foolish Yankees' by Adrian Ash
- Aug 09 Gold Jumps Amid Trump-N.Korea Threats as Stocks Fall Again from Record, Platinum Cuts Discount by Adrian Ash
- Aug 04 GLD Shrinks Like It's Sept 2011 Before US Jobs Data Send Gold Prices -0.6% for Week by Adrian Ash
Trace Mayer: Bitcoin's Move Into Satellites Makes It Nearly Unstoppable as Next Global Currency
Aug 24 - FS Insider welcomes Trace Mayer, one of the world’s leading Bitcoin experts, to discuss everything you wanted to know about Bitcoin, including the most recent development where it is now being broadcast via satellite, which, Trace says, makes it even more...
Craig Johnson on Market Outlook; Frank Holmes on Gold, Bonds, Oil
Aug 19 – Ryan Puplava, CEO of PFS Group, reports on the wild ride in the stock market this week with an overview of key economic releases and global events. Craig “Bullseye” Johnson from Piper Jaffray, one of the most accurate analysts...
Jeff Christian on Metals, Lithium, and Electric Vehicles
Aug 10 – Electric vehicles are increasing demand for lithium, cobalt, and copper. In addition, metals like platinum, which are used in catalytic converters for reducing exhaust, will likely see reduced demand if the switch over to...
Ari Wald on Market Technicals; Greg Weldon on Gold, Commodities
Aug 5 – After this week’s market wrap-up, Ari Wald, Head of Technical Analysis at Oppenheimer, explains why the risk-on trade will likely remain in place aside from a possible correction in the August-September timeframe. Ari discusses the...