December 25, 2019 – On today’s FS Insider podcast, Cris Sheridan and Chris Preitauer discuss fake news, fake videos (i.e. deepfakes) and two scenarios likely to unfold before the 2020 elections or soon thereafter. Topics discussed: big data, psychographics, microtargeting, Cambridge Analytica, social media, Revealing the Invisible book, hacking, foreign election interference, artificial intelligence and much more! Have feedback on today's show? Contact us.
- Facebook launches $10m deepfake detection project
- Scammers Go Phishing With Deepfakes
- Inside the Pentagon's Race Against Deepfakes
- Top 10 Deepfake videos
- Podcast: Revealing the Invisible: How Our Hidden Behaviors Are Becoming the Most Valuable Commodity of the 21st Century
- Your digital identity has three layers, and you can only protect one of them
- What Is Psychographics? Understanding The ‘Dark Arts’ Of Marketing That Brought Down Cambridge Analytica
- Trump extends national emergency on foreign election interference
*This interview originally aired on September 10, 2019.