April 8, 2022 – After today's weekly wrap-up on the stock market, economic numbers, and other market-moving events, we speak with Frank Barbera and Eoin Treacy at Fuller Treacy Money about the macro outlook. Later, in today's Big Picture segment, Jim Puplava says why his next target for oil prices is $150 and makes the case for inflation to remain elevated for the remainder of this decade.
To speak with any of our advisors or wealth managers, feel free to Contact Us online or give us a call at (858) 487-3939.
Stay ahead of the news! Subscribe to our premium weekday podcast
- The End of Money | Financial Sense
- Zero-Bound: The Return of Inflation and the Loss of Income | Financial Sense
- From Supply Glut to Energy Shock | Financial Sense
- The End of Money: From Paper to Things | Financial Sense
- Jim Puplava on How MMT Will Change the Way You Invest | Financial Sense
- Big Picture: America's Coming Energy Crisis and the Return of High Inflation | Financial Sense
- Weekend Edition: The Inflationary Decade | Financial Sense
- Our View: Why Investors Should Prepare for Persistent Inflation | Financial Sense
- Why 2020 Could Be the Decade of Hard Assets | Financial Sense
- Marin Katusa on the Great Onshoring, Decline of the Petro-Dollar, and Investing in Carbon Credits | Financial Sense